most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
400 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
15 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #61
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,377 | Props total: 13033 13033
 Youngin19 said:
no I wouldn't because Jordan's the better player. And I don't hold too much stock in rings, after all, Derek Fisher got six and he ain't nowhere near better than Iverson, Stockton, or Nash. Robert Horry got 7 and he's nowhere near Malone, Ewing, or Barkley. Ain't like Wade won 3, n*gga just got one. GTFOH f**kboy.
being on a team that happened to win a ring and being the reason a team won a ring r not the same, but ur a dumbass, so i'm not surprised that concept escapes u.
 08-18-2010, 07:41 PM         #62
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joshdogg26 said:
being on a team that happened to win a ring and being the reason a team won a ring r not the same, but ur a dumbass, so i'm not surprised that concept escapes u.
So Derrick Fisher wasn't a focal point for those Laker championship teams. I recall him hitting a shot with .4 left. I recall him hitting a game clinching shot against the Magic in 09. Robert Horry was one of the main reasons the Spurs beat Detroit in the 05 finals. Not to mention how he contributed in Houston. And his game winners like the one against Sacramento.

Let me ask you a question.

Was Chauncey Billups a better player that Allen Iverson or John Stockton?
 7 years ago '04        #63
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 35 35
 joshdogg26 said:
that team happened to win that ring. the refs were the reason that team won a ring. dont forget that.
 7 years ago '07        #64
space
space
 Youngin19 said:
So Derrick Fisher wasn't a focal point for those Laker championship teams. I recall him hitting a shot with .4 left. I recall him hitting a game clinching shot against the Magic in 09. Robert Horry was one of the main reasons the Spurs beat Detroit in the 05 finals. Not to mention how he contributed in Houston. And his game winners like the one against Sacramento.

Let me ask you a question.

Was Chauncey Billups a better player that Allen Iverson or John Stockton?
comparing a role player to a superstar is asinine. u sound like a dumbass. lebron and wade have comparable career numbers and wade also won a championship. lebron couldn't get it done as the man so he signed up to be wade's help. there's really no argument there. if he wanted to be the man he would have gone to new york or chicago. he knew what this was gonna be like.
 7 years ago '07        #65
space
space
 Sabotage said:
that team happened to win that ring. the refs were the reason that team won a ring. dont forget that.
u can say that about any number of the lakers' recent championships too. if that's the case then nobody's rings matter, cuz every series was rigged. the cavs have had the reff bump for years and couldn't win s**t, so what's that tell u?
 08-18-2010, 07:47 PM         #66
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joshdogg26 said:
comparing a role player to a superstar is asinine. u sound like a dumbass. lebron and wade have comparable career numbers and wade also won a championship. lebron couldn't get it done as the man so he signed up to be wade's help. there's really no argument there. if he wanted to be the man he would have gone to new york or chicago. he knew what this was gonna be like.
Chauncey Billups was the reason Detroit won that series[and he beat Kobe and Shaq]. He was the finals mvp. Is he better than Allen Iverson, John Stockton, or Steve Nash?

I like how you change it around though, answer the question f**k boi.
 7 years ago '07        #67
space
space
 Youngin19 said:
Chauncey Billups was the reason Detroit won that series. He was the finals mvp. Is he better than Allen Iverson, John Stockton, or Steve Nash?

I like how you change it around though, answer the question f**k boi.
there was no superstar on the pistons. billups won MVP cuz it had to go to somebody and he slightly edged out his teammates. billups was not the reason they won, the entire starting unit was. along with kobe . dumbass.
 08-18-2010, 07:54 PM         #68
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joshdogg26 said:
there was no superstar on the pistons. billups won MVP cuz it had to go to somebody and he slightly edged out his teammates. billups was not the reason they won, the entire starting unit was. along with kobe . dumbass.
here you go. Billups hit a few game winners in his time. So now it's superstars? Man stfu with the bulls**t you spouting. You keep on changing the criteria.
 7 years ago '04        #69
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 35 35
 joshdogg26 said:
u can say that about any number of the lakers' recent championships too. if that's the case then nobody's rings matter, cuz every series was rigged. the cavs have had the reff bump for years and couldn't win s**t, so what's that tell u?
the cavs suck That heat/mavs series was one of the hardest series to ever watch, ive never seen such blatant bulls**t calls and this includes the lakers
 7 years ago '07        #70
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96 OP
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6122 6122
lol@people saying the thread title is misleading. it's not that hard to read between the lines.
 08-18-2010, 07:59 PM         #71
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Steve Nash career 14.6 ppg 8.3 a.ssists
Chauncey Billups 15.4 ppg 5.6 a.ssists

There ain't that much of a difference. Like you said, Comparable career numbers
 7 years ago '07        #72
space
space
 Youngin19 said:
here you go. Billups hit a few game winners in his time. So now it's superstars? Man stfu with the bulls**t you spouting. You keep on changing the criteria.
i didn't change s**t u idiot. read it again if ur confused. i made the distinction between being a superstar and leading ur team to a championship versus just having been a part of a championship roster. a starter at each position wins a ring every year, that doesn't make them the best, but if u put ur team on ur back and lead them to a ring, u make a case for it. the pistons team is like one of the only ones in history to win a ring without a superstar, they were all just good players who functioned well as a unit. ur acting like billups was the man and the rest of the team were role players. it's a retarded example. there is an obvious distinction between having played on a championship team and having led ur team to a championship, but only retards who wanna downplay the fact that their man candy has no ring try to downplay that.
 7 years ago '07        #73
space
space
and i do think billups is better than nash cuz he's a 2-way player who has proven himself in the playoffs. nash is a liability on one end of the court and plays gimmick basketball that will never win him anything. i wouldn't go as far as to say billups has had a better career than iverson (even though i hate him) or stockton, at least not individually. billups's impact on a team is a lot better than iverson's though.
 08-18-2010, 08:06 PM         #74
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joshdogg26 said:
i didn't change s**t u idiot. read it again if ur confused. i made the distinction between being a superstar and leading ur team to a championship versus just having been a part of a championship roster. a starter at each position wins a ring every year, that doesn't make them the best, but if u put ur team on ur back and lead them to a ring, u make a case for it. the pistons team is like one of the only ones in history to win a ring without a superstar, they were all just good players who functioned well as a unit. ur acting like billups was the man and the rest of the team were role players. it's a retarded example. there is an obvious distinction between having played on a championship team and having led ur team to a championship, but only retards who wanna downplay the fact that their man candy has no ring try to downplay that.
Billups was the leader, he was the best player. He led that team to a championship.

And So Kobe should be discredited for playing with Artest, Gasol, and Odom?And for playing with Shaq

You changed your whole f**king tune when I pointed out the flaw your argument. Man gtf
 7 years ago '07        #75
space
space
 Youngin19 said:
Billups was the leader, he was the best player. He led that team to a championship.

And So Kobe should be discredited for playing with Artest, Gasol, and Odom?And for playing with Shaq

You changed your whole f**king tune when I pointed out the flaw your argument. Man gtf
lol no, billups was the point guard, but he wasn't the man on the team, nobody was. it was non-traditional. i haven't changed s**t and u didn't point out s**t. there is no flaw and the pistons have absolutely nothing to do with the fact that lebron will not be the man in miami until wade retires. and who said anything about kobe? that's not even transferrable. god damn u r a fool. ur just a stan. it's over, let go.
 7 years ago '07        #76
space
space
ur dumbass doesn't even realize that u've backed urself into a corner arguing that all rings r equal, which necessarily means that robert horry's 7 rings mean more than MJ's 6. ur also arguing that every finals MVP put the team on their back and led them to a ring, and was necessarily the man on their team, regardless of circumstance. tony parker won a finals MVP and that was still tim duncan's team. every year there's a finals MVP. it doesn't always go to a superstar who dominated the series lol, but somebody has to get it.

billups didn't even really have the best series, rip did.

billups: 21 pts, 3.2 reb, 5.2 ast
rip: 21.4 pts, 5.2 reb, 4 ast

@ trying to front like billups had some legendary performance

kill urself twice.
 7 years ago '04        #77
luv4music 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,695 | Props total: 1474 1474
I give Lebron 1 season before he wants out...
 08-18-2010, 08:28 PM         #78
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joshdogg26 said:
ur dumbass doesn't even realize that u've backed urself into a corner arguing that all rings r equal, which necessarily means that robert horry's 7 rings mean more than MJ's 6. ur also arguing that every finals MVP put the team on their back and led them to a ring, and was necessarily the man on their team, regardless of circumstance. tony parker won a finals MVP and that was still tim duncan's team. every year there's a finals MVP. it doesn't always go to a superstar who dominated the series lol, but somebody has to get it.

kill urself twice.
why you linking me to Golf? And Billups did have the better series. He was the leader of the team. He led them down the stretch and hit big shots
 08-18-2010, 08:30 PM         #79
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joshdogg26 said:

kill urself twice.
was he or was he not finals mvp? was he or was he not the leader of the team? Was he or was he not the focal point on their team? stfu
 7 years ago '07        #80
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,551 | Props total: 1165 1165
Lol @ comparing what wade did in the finals with chauncey billups.

Thats one of the worst comparisons I have ever seen and seen someone even try to argue.

Youngin19 is a f**king idiot

Also sabotage lebron was apart of the least watched finals of all-time
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
51 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
220 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
64 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy