Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #41
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,399 | Props total: 13106 13106
 Sabotage said:
Eh, I dont really care too much that he left. I dont hate or love him. I have no reason to, he is nothing more than a basketball player who is talented.

Youre really delusional or in denial if you still think this is Wade's team by any means.
lmao hell nah. wade has too much history here, the franchise will be his until he's ready to pass the torch. remember i said it. right now the only counter-argument is "i like lebron, i think he's really good!" weak stuff.
 7 years ago '10        #42
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
$2,444 | Props total: 192 192
The thread title is misleading, obvious bias to gets a response.
 08-18-2010, 06:47 PM         #43
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wtr1906 said:
I don't know about anyone else but reading this little article didn't translate into what this title says

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '09        #44
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
i belive wade and lebron will find some way of co exsisting
 7 years ago '08        #45
Keno 19 heat pts19
space
space
$7,052 | Props total: 4897 4897
Pretty soon on Sport's Center it's going to be Lebron and the Heat.
 7 years ago '09        #46
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,548 | Props total: 3842 3842
 Deelo Deniroz said:
n*ggas is foolish if u think its still wades team....Bron is a better scorer and playmaker...
:laughing0:
 7 years ago '04        #47
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 35 35
 joshdogg26 said:
lmao hell nah. wade has too much history here, the franchise will be his until he's ready to pass the torch. remember i said it. right now the only counter-argument is "i like lebron, i think he's really good!" weak stuff.
history? he won a championship thanks to tons of phantom calls from the ref.
 7 years ago '04        #48
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 35 35
 TheGame4705 said:
on another note... when HOF players are saying its not his team i think thats a clear judgement meaning its not or ever will be lebrons team as long as one of those jerseys has WADE on the back.
lebron has a huge ego but he isnt dumb. do you honestly think he will say its his team. The media will do that for him.
 7 years ago '06        #49
ChevyBrah 216 heat pts216
space
space
space
$15,408 | Props total: 961 961
 Deelo Deniroz said:
n*ggas is foolish if u think its still wades team....Bron is a better scorer and playmaker...
wtffffff u smoking
 7 years ago '07        #50
space
space
 Sabotage said:
history? he won a championship thanks to tons of phantom calls from the ref.
and lebron lost one in spite of them? 'tha f**k is ur point? ur a damn fool if u think miami fans view it that way. ur really underestimating his status in the city. he'd get a statue if he retired today, and lebron is just starting his legacy there.
 7 years ago '04        #51
Lester86 
space
space
$1,709 | Props total: 7 7
 Sabotage said:
As much as I dont like the fact that lebron left cleveland, the real deal is this

The Miami Heat are now Lebrons team. Doesnt matter what team Lebron would have went to, it is now his team. Lebron and Wade are both going go to have ridiculous years and should realistically feared by the league. Lebron alone is feared, adding these 2 guys will be insane.

The fact lebron took average player after average player and turned them into 3 point marksmen, he will have no problem doing this in Miami with that roster.

However, if lebron isnt continuously taking that last shot of the game its a different story
WTf**kery?!
 08-18-2010, 07:17 PM         #52
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
it's going to be LeBron's team. It doesn't matter if Wade has a history there. Kareem had a history with the Lakers before Magic joined. LeBron is flat out the better player and he's younger than DWade. It will be his team.
 7 years ago '06        #53
Gd_UP 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,509 | Props total: 93 93
U ppl saying its LBJs team are absolutely f**king retarded.

retarded.

RE-TAR-DED.
 7 years ago '07        #54
space
space
 Youngin19 said:
it's going to be LeBron's team. It doesn't matter if Wade has a history there. Kareem had a history with the Lakers before Magic joined. LeBron is flat out the better player and he's younger than DWade. It will be his team.
kareem was also 32 when magic was drafted and hadn't won anything with the lakers yet. wade is the greatest player in heat history and still in his prime. that's not comparable at all, but i've seen u sucking lebron off in every thread so of course u'd think that.
 7 years ago '05        #55
DtownThugsta313 
space
space
$3,125 | Props total: 2 2
 Deelo Deniroz said:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '08        #56
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,819 | Props total: 3450 3450
 Cartel-Clipz said:
title is misleading like a muthaf**ker....actually, its just a flat out lie
Co-sign. But it wouldn't be BX without dumb a.sses reaching for bulls**t.
 08-18-2010, 07:25 PM         #57
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joshdogg26 said:
kareem was also 32 when magic was drafted and hadn't won anything with the lakers yet. wade is the greatest player in heat history. that's not comparable at all, but i've seen u sucking lebron off in every thread so of course u'd think that.
Lmao stfu. Ask any legend and they'll tell you who is better. Has Wade been out the first round since 06? Like I said, it will be LeBron's team. You d!ck riding Dwade in this thread so you can't talk
 7 years ago '07        #58
space
space
 Youngin19 said:
Lmao stfu. Ask any legend and they'll tell you who is better. Has Wade been out the first round since 06? Like I said, it will be LeBron's team. You d!ck riding Dwade in this thread so you can't talk
all the legends r s**tting on lebron right now!!! has lebron won a finals ever? lol suck a d!ck and die. ur gayass would think lebron was the leader if he joined the 96 bulls.
 08-18-2010, 07:33 PM         #59
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joshdogg26 said:
all the legends r s**tting on lebron right now!!! has lebron won a finals ever? lol suck a d!ck and die. ur gayass would think lebron was the leader if he joined the 96 bulls.
no I wouldn't because Jordan's the better player. And I don't hold too much stock in rings, after all, Derek Fisher got six and he ain't nowhere near better than Iverson, Stockton, or Nash. Robert Horry got 7 and he's nowhere near Malone, Ewing, or Barkley. Ain't like Wade won 3, n*gga just got one. GTFOH f**kboy.
 7 years ago '05        #60
YoungRockJizzay 
space
space
$1,133 | Props total: 78 78
 Sabotage said:

[pic - click to view]

Classic!
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
19 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy