D. Wade reminding everyone that He is the 1st option

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
176 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
87 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #21
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,736 | Props total: 12561 12561
 Deelo Deniroz said:
n*ggas is foolish if u think its still wades team....Bron is a better scorer and playmaker...
Wade is far more aggressive, which it will be obvious its his team come playoff time, I think LeBron will surpass him as THE GUY in two years when Wade may slow down..
 7 years ago '07        #22
kidbrosweets 16 heat pts16
space
space
$3,847 | Props total: 13 13
 Deelo Deniroz said:
n*ggas is foolish if u think its still wades team....Bron is a better scorer and playmaker...
[IMG][/IMG]
 08-18-2010, 05:28 PM         #23
Joehook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sabotage said:
As much as I dont like the fact that lebron left cleveland, the real deal is this

The Miami Heat are now Lebrons team. Doesnt matter what team Lebron would have went to, it is now his team. Lebron and Wade are both going go to have ridiculous years and should realistically feared by the league. Lebron alone is feared, adding these 2 guys will be insane.

The fact lebron took average player after average player and turned them into 3 point marksmen, he will have no problem doing this in Miami with that roster.

However, if lebron isnt continuously taking that last shot of the game its a different story
Nope. Is,Was and always will be Wades team till he leaves.
 08-18-2010, 05:33 PM         #24
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
bosh should have been batgirl
 7 years ago '07        #25
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4207 4207
pretty pitiful that chris bosh is alfred. could they at least made that n*gga nightwing or somthing?
 7 years ago '07        #26
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,554 | Props total: 1173 1173
Its still wades team

Heat play in Wade County for a reason
 7 years ago '07        #27
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,400 | Props total: 21546 21546
title is misleading like a muthaf**ker....actually, its just a flat out lie
 7 years ago '04        #28
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 35 35
 Joehook said:
Nope. Is,Was and always will be Wades team till he leaves.
Everyone flocked to Miami to see Wade play, oh s**t they had empty seats for days even in their championship run. Now that bron is there, the seats sold out in a matter of minutes.

This s**t aint wades city, team. Nobody even gives a f**k that wade is on the heat
 08-18-2010, 06:16 PM         #29
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

:dancingcool:
 7 years ago '07        #30
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,396 | Props total: 13068 13068
u'd have to be a dumbass or a stan to think it would be lebron's team. it'll be wade's house till he retires. real heat fans know what's good.
 7 years ago '04        #31
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
 joshdogg26 said:
u'd have to be a dumbass or a stan to think it would be lebron's team. it'll be wade's house till he retires. real heat fans know what's good.
it was just a coincidence that once lebron joined the season sold out in minutes.
 7 years ago '04        #32
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,763 | Props total: 6171 6171
Lets be real Wade is Older so it'll be his team for them next 2-3 years then. After that its LBJ's team because at the end of the new big 3's contract they much rather resign James over Wade...thats the bottom line.
 7 years ago '07        #33
space
space
 Sabotage said:
it was just a coincidence that once lebron joined the season sold out in minutes.
that has nothing to do with him being the man on the team, and it was a result of all 3 of the joining together, which is unprecedented in free agency, not just lebron. it's wade's house, he's been there 7 years already, put the team on his back, and won a championship with a legendary finals performance. he is the face of the franchise until he retires. explain why in every appearance wade is in the middle with his sidekicks to the side. bosh and lebron even wore the exact same suit at the press event .

also, the organization (arison, riley, zo, spoelstra) already have a strong rapport with wade and it will stay that way, even more reason lebron won't edge him out. u don't just enter another superstar's house and have it become urs. they legally renamed the place "wade county" for f**k's sake.

Last edited by joshdogg26; 08-18-2010 at 06:28 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #34
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
 joshdogg26 said:
that has nothing to do with him being the man on the team, and it was a result of all 3 of the joining together, which is unprecedented in free agency, not just lebron. it's wade's house, he's been there 7 years already, put the team on his back, and won a championship with a legendary finals performance. he is the face of the franchise until he retires. explain why in every appearance wade is in the middle with his sidekicks to the side. bosh and lebron even wore the exact same suit at the press event .
so it has s**t to do with lebron being on any team? you could have taken any franchise that has sub par attendance and add lebron and i bet its above 95% full. Miami isnt a basketball town and couldnt fill seats until lebron got there. Im not sure about you, I never went to any movie to see Robin. Nobody would go see a Robin movie, add batman and bam seats are full.

it can be wades team in your eyes all you want, lebron is mr basketball and any team he is on, its going to be his team.
 7 years ago '07        #35
space
space
 Sabotage said:
so it has s**t to do with lebron being on any team? you could have taken any franchise that has sub par attendance and add lebron and i bet its above 95% full. Miami isnt a basketball town and couldnt fill seats until lebron got there. Im not sure about you, I never went to any movie to see Robin. Nobody would go see a Robin movie, add batman and bam seats are full.

it can be wades team in your eyes all you want, lebron is mr basketball and any team he is on, its going to be his team.
lol no. again it wasn't just cuz lebron was on the team. cleveland never had that type of ticket sales (sold out for years to come, thousands of people on a waiting list). it's a product of their combined star power. he's a draw for the casual fan, that's a no brainer, but that doesn't make it his team. again, lebron is not going to be the man as long as he plays in "wade county" lmfao. i understand cleveland fans got that "i hate that i love u, lebron!" emotional s**t going on like packers fans with favre, so ur a bit delusional about it, but no true heat fan will ever think different.
 7 years ago '04        #36
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
 joshdogg26 said:
lol no. again it wasn't just cuz lebron was on the team. cleveland never had that type of ticket sales (sold out for years to come, thousands of people on a waiting list). it's a product of their combined star power. he's a draw for the casual fan, that's a no brainer, but that doesn't make it his team. again, lebron is not going to be the man as long as he plays in "wade county" lmfao. i understand cleveland fans got that "i hate that i love u, lebron!" emotional s**t going on like packers fans with favre, so ur a bit delusional about it, but no true heat fan will ever think different.
Eh, I dont really care too much that he left. I dont hate or love him. I have no reason to, he is nothing more than a basketball player who is talented.

Youre really delusional or in denial if you still think this is Wade's team by any means.
 7 years ago '08        #37
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,966 | Props total: 7378 7378
Ur lookin at it from a publicity viewpoint. More publicity doesn't mean its his team. When Wade is taking the final shots and setting up teamates in the final minutes. Then you'll realize its his team. Forget ticket sales, tv time and all that stuff that never got Bron a ring before.
 7 years ago '04        #38
TheGame4705 21 heat pts21
space
space
$3,483 | Props total: 26 26
To think that that team will ever be lebrons team some of yall must be smoking that good s**t... Wade won a title there already so if he gets more on HIS team he will go down as the greater heat that played with the "big 3." Not only because he has more titles on the team but he was the one that brain washed them n*ggas into coming onto his team by tellin them clowns itll be OUR team.... jus sayin
 7 years ago '04        #39
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 Sabotage said:
Everyone flocked to Miami to see Wade play, oh s**t they had empty seats for days even in their championship run. Now that bron is there, the seats sold out in a matter of minutes.

This s**t aint wades city, team. Nobody even gives a f**k that wade is on the heat
I don't know about that, but the year that they won the chip I had to go to Miami (Cutler Ridge moreso) for work and I talked basketball with a lot of people and Wade is the f**king man down there. A lot of cats was were giving me the vibe that while they f**ked with Shaq, he wasn't a "real Heat" player like Wade . I'm not saying Bron will get those vibes, but that made it clear to me that Wade is that n*gga down there, and this was before he brought the city a championship.
 7 years ago '04        #40
TheGame4705 21 heat pts21
space
space
$3,483 | Props total: 26 26
on another note... when HOF players are saying its not his team i think thats a clear judgement meaning its not or ever will be lebrons team as long as one of those jerseys has WADE on the back.
Home      

most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
188 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
70 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
32 comments
1 day ago