Baby Claims Lil Wayne's Michael Jackson Status, "He's Gonna Be The Biggest Artist In Music"

most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
44 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Does Wayne have any chjance of being the biggest artist in the world?
Yes 1 8.33%
No 11 91.67%
Voters: 12. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #21
cjiscash 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,995 | Props total: 58 58
 glepurple said:
career wise he is not bigger than eminem, but now he pretty damn close. This dude fan base done damn near tripled since the carter 1 and he is just made the most money ever for a hip hop tour so it aint to far fetched. As far as michael jackson status goes he has a long way to go to ever do that. Now dont bring up album sales as far as mike goes because no one will ever do that again.
You can say don't bring up sales all you want, but if MJ was in this era he would still sell a lot of records not as much as the 80s and 90s but he would still be the highest seller. He was the ultimate total package. No matter what Lil Wayne does from now to the end of his career he will never have 1/10th of the impact that MJ brought to the music industry
 7 years ago '04        #22
Budala 418 heat pts418 OP
space
space
$12,320 | Props total: 1268 1268
 el bundy said:
someone needs to a.ssassinate both of them. "michael jackson status"? wow. i dont understand how n*ggas take a dude who gets a big a.ss star on the top of his head seriously.

[pic - click to view]

beeleeedat homie
 7 years ago '04        #23
creep 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,836 | Props total: 70 70

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '08        #24
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
 glepurple said:
career wise he is not bigger than eminem, but now he pretty damn close. This dude fan base done damn near tripled since the carter 1 and he is just made the most money ever for a hip hop tour so it aint to far fetched. As far as michael jackson status goes he has a long way to go to ever do that. Now dont bring up album sales as far as mike goes because no one will ever do that again.
Wayne isn't even close to Eminem's status, f**k outta here.
 7 years ago '08        #25
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
$6,524 | Props total: 118 118
 Budala said:

[pic - click to view]

beeleeedat homie
perfect sniper targets.
 7 years ago '08        #26
Keno 19 heat pts19
space
space
$7,038 | Props total: 4865 4865
lil wayne my n*gga but he gone be whack when he come out..until he get his head back into things
 7 years ago '04        #27
glepurple 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,676 | Props total: 783 783
 Jade Yorker said:
Wayne isn't even close to Eminem's status, f**k outta here.
explain how he isnt when he made the most money ever for a hip hop tour last year. Im not saying anything about rapping ablility here even though i prefer wayne over em. Im talkin impact on the game and wayne has it in a choke hold right now. When he releases his next studio album he will push a mil or more again first week. Where u been the last five years.
 7 years ago '04        #28
glepurple 5 heat pts
space
space
 cjiscash said:
You can say don't bring up sales all you want, but if MJ was in this era he would still sell a lot of records not as much as the 80s and 90s but he would still be the highest seller. He was the ultimate total package. No matter what Lil Wayne does from now to the end of his career he will never have 1/10th of the impact that MJ brought to the music industry
Also how can u say that when people bootleg like crazy now a days. Mike's music wouldnt even be relevant today so dont use the time machine method try again. Also i never said wayne was as big as mj or he will ever get there read what i said again and u might catch it this time.
 7 years ago '09        #29
A2P89 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,488 | Props total: 54 54
let's see if a filipino jail will choreograph a dance to Lollipop..
 08-18-2010, 11:45 AM         #30
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It will be interesting to see what he can do after his release. He shouldn't spend any time on the mixtape circuit, get out, record your album, and release it.
 7 years ago '08        #31
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
 glepurple said:
explain how he isnt when he made the most money ever for a hip hop tour last year. Im not saying anything about rapping ablility here even though i prefer wayne over em. Im talkin impact on the game and wayne has it in a choke hold right now. When he releases his next studio album he will push a mil or more again first week. Where u been the last five years.
You f**kin right? What did Rebirth sell? and comeback when Wayne can sell worldwide :wave:
 7 years ago '04        #32
glepurple 5 heat pts
space
space
 Jade Yorker said:
You f**kin right? What did Rebirth sell? and comeback when Wayne can sell worldwide :wave:
alright first of all rebirth was not a rap album. It was a wanna be rock album. Now when he gets released he will record a rap album which will do big numbers.
 7 years ago '08        #33
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
 glepurple said:
alright first of all rebirth was not a rap album. It was a wanna be rock album. Now when he gets released he will record a rap album which will do big numbers.
At the most he will sell first week is gold...
 7 years ago '12        #34
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,984 | Props total: 1251 1251
 glepurple said:
Holy f**k.. Shut your dumbass up dude
 7 years ago '04        #35
glepurple 5 heat pts
space
space
 DoMieD said:
Holy f**k.. Shut your dumbass up dude
what was dumb about what i said, all were facts. The only thing was speculation was the album sales as far as his next cd, I'll wait.
 08-18-2010, 11:57 AM         #36
youngbasedkltn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jade Yorker said:
lil wayne doesn't direct his music at angry white teenagers who live in the suburbs so obviously he will sell less..
 7 years ago '04        #37
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
i should spit on him for talking down on MJ like that
 7 years ago '04        #38
glepurple 5 heat pts
space
space
 Jade Yorker said:
How do u figure that when drake sold half a mill with a buzz that is not nearly as big as waynes.
 7 years ago '04        #39
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,462 | Props total: 6615 6615
 80sbabyent said:
Baby is going to always be known as Hip-Hops biggest boss... Not to many, If any labels can claim to have had a roster as relevant and consistant as Cash Money.. That cant even be disputed.
Relevant and consistent?!?!?!
Dude it's only Wayne and Drake making a buzz and money until Nikki Minaj drops....There's no consistency in that...Drake is new and Wayne was the only one until they showed up

I mean Grand Hustle has just a good as roster ...excuse BETTER roster and line up. And has been around longer,and doing it more consistently.

T.I., Young Dro, and B.o.B. are doing it with 8Ball and MJG, PSC, and wack a.ss but for some reason n*ggas like him Young LA. rounding it off.
 7 years ago '08        #40
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
 glepurple said:
How do u figure that when drake sold half a mill with a buzz that is not nearly as big as waynes.
B/c Wayne's s**tty CD didn't even sell more than 200K if i'm not mistaken regardless of what kinda genre it was.
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
35 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
71 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
95 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
93 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
129 comments
1 day ago