Has Jay-Z ever dealt with any great adversity?

most viewed right now
 91
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 52
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
7 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 45
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
78 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 37
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
87 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #141
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
avatar space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
 psylence2k said:
, I know you're probably not serious but damn
 7 years ago '06        #142
Wilkie Bailey 
space
avatar space
space
$373 | Props total: 120 120
 slimwillie said:
jay's nephew died, thats as big as proof dying
In the car he paid for no less
 7 years ago '08        #143
Future 44 heat pts44
space
avatar space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
He might have some minor once but nothing major as far as I know.
 7 years ago '10        #144
theking1 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 Mr. Snowman said:
at all the camel warriors going in on this guy for asking a legitimate question.


everyone goes through s**t in their lifes...and like people been saying the nephew thing prolly takes the cake...of course hes been through some adversities

jay never really talks about deep s**t cause well lets be honest the man is more in it for the money then the art form (check forbes list) sure he does have a few personal songs you must ove me, lucky me, song cry, etc.....

thats one of the reason i cant get into his s**t these days WHO GIVES A f**k ABOUT HOW RICH YOU ARE GIVES SOMETHING WE CAN RELATE TOO LIKE

Common, DMX, Eminem, Kanye, Cunninglynguists, Tech 9, Pac, TI, Buddens, Tony Yayo

do....
tony yayo :banghead:
 7 years ago '04        #145
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$43,391 | Props total: 11746 11746
 Mr. Snowman said:
at all the camel warriors going in on this guy for asking a legitimate question.


everyone goes through s**t in their lifes...and like people been saying the nephew thing prolly takes the cake...of course hes been through some adversities

jay never really talks about deep s**t cause well lets be honest the man is more in it for the money then the art form (check forbes list) sure he does have a few personal songs you must ove me, lucky me, song cry, etc.....

thats one of the reason i cant get into his s**t these days WHO GIVES A f**k ABOUT HOW RICH YOU ARE GIVES SOMETHING WE CAN RELATE TOO LIKE

Common, DMX, Eminem, Kanye, Cunninglynguists, Tech 9, Pac, TI, Buddens, Tony Yayo

do....
alot of hate here growing up without ur father alot of ppl can relate to Eminem related to that as well as Kanye

lol @ jay not talking about deep s**t I guess eminem doing gay s**t is deep s**t to u
 7 years ago '04        #146
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$43,391 | Props total: 11746 11746
 Jade Yorker said:
He might have some minor once but nothing major as far as I know.
having a stillborn child is not major?
 7 years ago '10        #147
frankfmoney 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$1,382 | Props total: 1 1
n*ggas should know not to trust the Chinese. Especially not one on BX.
 7 years ago '04        #148
BackBlock_OG 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$6,959 | Props total: 1094 1094
You mean dealing with everybody on his d!ck everyday isn't adversity enough?
 7 years ago '07        #149
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
avatar space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
 DJ Maximum said:
alot of hate here growing up without ur father alot of ppl can relate to Eminem related to that as well as Kanye

lol @ jay not talking about deep s**t I guess eminem doing gay s**t is deep s**t to u
Right cause bp3 was full of personal reflection

truly and honest record
 7 years ago '04        #150
BackBlock_OG 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$6,959 | Props total: 1094 1094
 Mr. Snowman said:
Right cause bp3 was full of personal reflection

truly and honest record
Relapse was?

As far as I'm concerned, Jay's whole discography is full of personal reflection. Jay's never jumped into some "slim shady" or "Escobar" persona. From "Reasonable Doubt" to "BP3" it's just Jay-Z on every song. I don't know, I've been listening to Jay since '95 so I have a different perspective then some of you kids who just started listening to rap when Em came out. As for his personal life being in the news like the guys mentioned, the whole point is for that NOT to happen. If you sell drugs or are involved in a criminal lifestyle, people are not supposed to know about it. Lol at people saying they question his criminal past b/c they don't have proof. You kids need to turn off the tv and cpu and get outside in the real world.
 7 years ago '04        #151
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$26,884 | Props total: 17440 17440
 DJ Maximum said:
alot of hate here growing up without ur father alot of ppl can relate to Eminem related to that as well as Kanye

lol @ jay not talking about deep s**t I guess eminem doing gay s**t is deep s**t to u
 7 years ago '04        #152
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$26,884 | Props total: 17440 17440
 BackBlock_OG said:
Jay's never jumped into some "slim shady" persona.
Aint a huge Jay fan but this is the truth...cornball a.ss clown s**t
 7 years ago '04        #153
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$43,391 | Props total: 11746 11746
 Mr. Snowman said:
Right cause bp3 was full of personal reflection

truly and honest record
because he wasnt stupid enough to use drugs and pick on pop stars?

right

Im not surprised ur hating you claim yourself being a fan of hip hop but never mention jay as being decent you gotta be smoking some s**t

a rapper doesnt have to keep talking about his childhood, ex wife and drugs each album Im glad recovery was different than what he brought out in the past.

I like content sticking to subjects not loose raps

BP3 was a good album not his better works but its compared to what he did in the past I can listen to every track but "Off That"
 7 years ago '04        #154
j0hncena 90 heat pts90
space
avatar space
space
$11,071 | Props total: 1558 1558
Beyonce Saved his Career
 7 years ago '04        #155
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
avatar space
space
$43,391 | Props total: 11746 11746
 BackBlock_OG said:
Relapse was?

As far as I'm concerned, Jay's whole discography is full of personal reflection. Jay's never jumped into some "slim shady" or "Escobar" persona. From "Reasonable Doubt" to "BP3" it's just Jay-Z on every song. I don't know, I've been listening to Jay since '95 so I have a different perspective then some of you kids who just started listening to rap when Em came out. As for his personal life being in the news like the guys mentioned, the whole point is for that NOT to happen. If you sell drugs or are involved in a criminal lifestyle, people are not supposed to know about it. Lol at people saying they question his criminal past b/c they don't have proof. You kids need to turn off the tv and cpu and get outside in the real world.

[pic - click to view]



your suppose to grow as artists

and far as im concerned IMO i can only name 3 rappers that can f**k with Jay-Z's Discography

2Pac not counting the bulls**t that came out when other ppl controlled his project
Ghostface
Scarface
 08-18-2010, 06:32 PM         #156
CIDF  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
jay just does a good job of bein grown.. he don't needa rap about what a grimey dude he was in his youth cuz that was so long ago. "get a couple chicks get em to try to do e, hopefully they minaj befor i reach my garage".. he's hood
 08-18-2010, 06:50 PM         #157
IKeepsItTrill100  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:


iceberg slim
hova
jigga


just jay-z huh
Lucky Lefty
 7 years ago '07        #158
mastermind_AD 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$1,685 | Props total: 448 448
Ok ok what about the lost to nas that could have ended his career
 7 years ago '09        #159
NoHope 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,914 | Props total: 1668 1668
Jay-Z aint been through shi* compared to others you listed, this nigg* maybe one of the biggest frauds in hip-hop and people are to blind to see so.
 7 years ago '10        #160
theking1 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 BackBlock_OG said:
You mean dealing with everybody on his d!ck everyday isn't adversity enough?
:iough:
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 23
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 5
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
128 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
112 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
165 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy