50 Cent Jabs Damon Dash, "I Paid Attention To Where I Was At Financially, Maybe He Should've"

most viewed right now
 204
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 108
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 95
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 75
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
240 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 08-17-2010, 06:33 PM         #41
guncity2007  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 zoobaby99 said:
50 doesnt need to completely cross over to make radio joints. I dont understand. Why you guys do respect the dude. He does what he wants, when he wants. Name another rapper who speaks his mind as 50 does. You can't, so dont reply.
 7 years ago '07        #42
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,624 | Props total: 2469 2469
people are dumb thinking damon dash gone broke..smh @ all the articles i would catch on mediatakeout here and there back in the day stating dash doesn't have money or anything like that....damon dash is a great business man and if you knew how many business ventures he had outside of music, you'd know the n*gga is very well off still
 08-17-2010, 06:42 PM         #43
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
smh he kicking dame while hes down for no reason
 08-17-2010, 06:44 PM         #44
zoobaby99  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Deniro732 said:
people are dumb thinking damon dash gone broke..smh @ all the articles i would catch on mediatakeout here and there back in the day stating dash doesn't have money or anything like that....damon dash is a great business man and if you knew how many business ventures he had outside of music, you'd know the n*gga is very well off still

I hear what you saying, just dont believe it. Why would this dude allow his family to be evicted ?
 08-17-2010, 06:46 PM         #45
guncity2007  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 zoobaby99 said:
I hear what you saying, just dont believe it. Why would this dude allow his family to be evicted ?


DAME IS BROKE! s**t nas takes an W On this note
 7 years ago '09        #46
NLSP42 153 heat pts153
space
avatar space
space
$7,851 | Props total: 9053 9053
This is what happens when you NEED a new pair of socks everyday and a new white shirt EVERY single day
 08-17-2010, 06:47 PM         #47
guncity2007  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DrX said:
smh he kicking dame while hes down for no reason


Read what 50 claimed dame said...Which dame did say by the way

Dame brang this s**t on his self, 50 just remembers everything!
 08-17-2010, 06:48 PM         #48
zoobaby99  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 guncity2007 said:


Read what 50 claimed dame said...Which dame did say by the way

Dame brang this s**t on his self, 50 just remembers everything!
I wonder if dame really said it. If so.

Source ?
 7 years ago '04        #49
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$19,276 | Props total: 3851 3851
Fif be tellin't the truth when he gettin' at dudes mostly but I'd still rather hear him rap.

If all he gonna do is talk he might as well just have a radio or t.v. show or somethin'.
 7 years ago '05        #50
lilmeaty6122 
space
space
space
$780 | Props total: 1 1
I dont like 50 at all as an artist but he said some real stuff...the reason why we f**k up so much when we get money (having babies by wh0ores, going to jail for dumb s**t, etc etc) is because most of us come from nothing and have never experienced success on any level...u better believe 50 will be one of those dudes who will keep money for the rest of his life so get used to seeing his ugly a.ss face
 7 years ago '08        #51
EvesOfAkira 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,086 | Props total: 0 0
 biscuit said:
Fif be tellin't the truth when he gettin' at dudes mostly but I'd still rather hear him rap.

If all he gonna do is talk he might as well just have a radio or t.v. show or somethin'.
to be honest, i'd listen to his radio show..
he gives his opinion on things..
 7 years ago '08        #52
EvesOfAkira 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,086 | Props total: 0 0
:cool-smiley-009:
 08-17-2010, 07:18 PM         #53
zoobaby99  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 biscuit said:
Fif be tellin't the truth when he gettin' at dudes mostly but I'd still rather hear him rap.

If all he gonna do is talk he might as well just have a radio or t.v. show or somethin'.
 7 years ago '04        #54
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,399 | Props total: 107 107
Artist: 50 Cent
Album: 2050: Before The Massacre
Title: Sandbox Interlude

“Listen man... Everybody who know me know I don't forget nothin'. If you kicked sand on me in the sandbox when we was kids, I'mma catch you and kick your f**kin' a.ss for that now! Ha Ha!”
 7 years ago '04        #55
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
avatar space
space
$19,568 | Props total: 5241 5241
 TinyTankX said:
He's trying his hardest to build his sad pathetic career up again by dissing people. Poor guy.

50 lost.
The only poor guy in here is you, because you are on here talking about someone else who's basically set with his life.

TinyTankx lost

Poor Guy
 08-17-2010, 07:28 PM         #56
zoobaby99  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 deziking said:
The only poor guy in here is you, because you are on here talking about someone else who's basically set with his life.

TinyTankx lost

Poor Guy
 7 years ago '07        #57
mastermind_AD 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$1,685 | Props total: 448 448
 WorldsStrangest said:
nobody finds it funny that 50 cent is still salty about what Dame said in 2002???
 7 years ago '04        #58
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$33,274 | Props total: 2843 2843
 Bedewe22 said:
Artist: 50 Cent
Album: 2050: Before The Massacre
Title: Sandbox Interlude

“Listen man... Everybody who know me know I don't forget nothin'. If you kicked sand on me in the sandbox when we was kids, I'mma catch you and kick your f**kin' a.ss for that now! Ha Ha!”
50 Doesn't laugh like that.. its more of a "Ah.Ha..Haaa"
 7 years ago '10        #59
illement 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$12,483 | Props total: 1530 1530
 deziking said:
The only poor guy in here is you, because you are on here talking about someone else who's basically set with his life.

TinyTankx lost

Poor Guy
Yo man, Who is that b**ch in your avy?
 08-17-2010, 07:49 PM         #60
dlettern  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He's 100% correct..stop the hate..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 49
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 45
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 36
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 12
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
112 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
146 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 9
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
15 comments
1 day ago
@gear
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy