NBA Jayson Tatumís stats for the month of December so far
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
196 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
38 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #41
enetblazin4eva 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,116 | Props total: 597 597
 HennyHeat said:
This Gallo must stay... Italians will riot all over NY they give up the homeland product... Pizza shops will shut down
Boopity boppity!
 7 years ago '04        #42
Yd4001 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,367 | Props total: 727 727
If trading Gallo means we get Melo sooner and Tony Parker eventually then so be it. Gallo could become Dirk pt.2 on the Nuggets that is.
 7 years ago '04        #43
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,069 | Props total: 4418 4418
i still remember when the bulls wouldnt include luol deng in a trade for kobe that didnt turn out to well for the bulls
 7 years ago '05        #44
jay964 12 heat pts12
space
space
$6,535 | Props total: 134 134
knick fans are simply retarded if they even need to consider this
you get melo and most likely will get tony parker or cp3 next year
where as if you dont make this trade chances are some team will deal for melo so long as it has a contract extension in place

why take the chance and wait? do you not remember how you struck out in the lebron/wade/bosh sweepstakes? and be honest, amare was like plan E
 7 years ago '09        #45
HennyHeat 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,394 | Props total: 632 632
 TheBallDontLie said:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #46
TheT 21 heat pts21
space
space
$16,913 | Props total: 716 716
 HennyHeat said:
Don't speak where you don't belong.... Gallo's that n*gga... I'd honestly wait a year for Melo to just sign with us rather then part with The Rooster... There is no more respect for homegrown talent in todays NBA.... I was devastated when Lee left and will miss Gallo the same... I would have no problem lettin Wilson go though... Gallo must stay he belongs in NY
Truth :agreement6:
 7 years ago '08        #47
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
gallinari is average. knicks should be giving up everything that isnt named amare
 7 years ago '05        #48
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
Does Melo have a no trade clause?

They should trade his a.ss to Minnesota. That's what I'd do.
 08-17-2010, 03:24 PM         #49
Shakespeare  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Amare, CP3 and Melo on the same team is a scary thought...
 7 years ago '04        #50
TaeTae 
space
space
$497 | Props total: 188 188
 A.O.ô said:
Dont nobody want JR Smith... fall back wit that bulls**t.
JR is cool is you are a vintage knick fan just think of him as a 2010 version if John Starks... and as far as Galo...bye!
 7 years ago '04        #51
NIKEx18 
space
space
$1,132 | Props total: 2 2
 HennyHeat said:
Don't speak where you don't belong.... Gallo's that n*gga... I'd honestly wait a year for Melo to just sign with us rather then part with The Rooster... There is no more respect for homegrown talent in todays NBA.... I was devastated when Lee left and will miss Gallo the same... I would have no problem lettin Wilson go though... Gallo must stay he belongs in NY
I would love to keep Gallo, but the problem is say Melo ends up getting traded to the Mavs (ex - but its could happen) and he wins a championship - whats saying that he'll leave at this point - it gets very trick then - u dont know whats gonna happen.

If we somehow are able to get rid of Chandler and Curry instead of Gallo, I would love it. It's gonna be tough not trading away Gallo though - he's our only trade commodity
 7 years ago '09        #52
HennyHeat 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,394 | Props total: 632 632
 NIKEx18 said:
I would love to keep Gallo, but the problem is say Melo ends up getting traded to the Mavs (ex - but its could happen) and he wins a championship - whats saying that he'll leave at this point - it gets very trick then - u dont know whats gonna happen.

If we somehow are able to get rid of Chandler and Curry instead of Gallo, I would love it. It's gonna be tough not trading away Gallo though - he's our only trade commodity
Ya you are correct... Which is why this tears me up inside so much... I truly believe Gallo's potential is through the roof.... In our laundry list of failures outside of Lee Gallo is one of the few shining lights Ive seen in a while... I understand the situation and know we can't pass up Melo, and its no gurantee he comes to us in the offseason but that is how strongly I feel about Danilo... I was ready to cop my Gallo jersey
 7 years ago '07        #53
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
my n*gga gallo
 7 years ago '07        #54
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 TaeTae said:
JR is cool is you are a vintage knick fan just think of him as a 2010 version if John Starks... and as far as Galo...bye!
jr smith is nothing like john starks f**k outta here wit that disgraceful statement

john starks >>>>>>>
 7 years ago '07        #55
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10059 10059
after wat Gallo did to Melo when they played at da Garden (i was in attendance) blast season esp. in the 3rd quarter u gotta imagine Nuggs never forgot about his talent. Sorry Gallo but you shoulda kept it a secret now you gotta go.
 08-17-2010, 04:06 PM         #56
A.O.ô  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 INF4MOUS said:
jr smith is nothing like john starks f**k outta here wit that disgraceful statement

john starks >>>>>>>
This...

Starks wanted to win, JR Smith is a true stat padder.
 7 years ago '05        #57
I Am... 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,208 | Props total: 49 49
 Mike Nitty said:
If I'm a Knicks fans I'd trade Dantoni + Gallo + Felton + Chandler to get Mello.

Just sayin this Mello we talknbout.
wait we can trade dantoni??? lets get it done!!! yall can have dan dantoni and phil weber too! although I think they come as a package anyway

On the real, I'd rather not give up melo, but if we have to I'm willing to make that sacrafice. Don't wanna give up Felton though. I think that was a good aquisition. But yea as someone said, to make the money match they'll have to take on big eddy too. Honestly it would be better to hold out and sign him in the offseason, I'm sure he'd wait if hes got that no trade clause.

who the f**k is alan hahn?

Last edited by I Am...; 08-17-2010 at 04:16 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #58
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
space
$5,941 | Props total: 473 473
 lifesabeach said:
Melo is a top five player and still not in his prime, how is this even up for discussion?

7 years ago '06        #59
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,519 | Props total: 6743 6743
make it happen captain

Last edited by Blah; 08-17-2010 at 04:24 PM..
 08-17-2010, 04:30 PM         #60
omega_red536  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 - Streetz - said:
make it happend captain
this....

plain and simple gallo + curry and if i could i would give em rautins i say keep chandler for later use if not he can go to or dump walker. gallo & curry are our biggest moving pieces to get melo lets get over crying about what he can be. we have waited too long and made too many moves not to finally make it work. we all knew one day to get another big name lee and/or gallo would have to go. just like last month everyone was on they bye gallo if we getting cp3 & omeka. well melo on the table lets snatch our plate if this our only real chance of taking it with anyone eating off it 1st. and if gallo is going to be a star him being in den will show it because they will need it.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
27 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
276 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
131 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
154 comments
19 hours ago