Ja Rule Reflects On His Beef With 50 Cent & Compares It To The Rick Ross Beef

most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
44 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #41
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 tupacnasfan said:
and 5-0's karma came to haunt him

and let's not forget, stop snitchin, stop lyin, game exposed the truth about gay-unit and it's leader.
he turned them into the new murder inc.
:dancingcool:
 7 years ago '04        #42
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
 tupacnasfan said:
Too bad critics and audiences were not happy about him, eminem got hit by his own karma.
Karma is going double platinum? Interesting. Critics' opinions mean absolutely nothing, and if you ask most "audience", they'll tell you they loved "Recovery" or at least it was a lot better than expected.

Ja took shots at Eminem first if you recall correctly, so I don't see where karma comes into play.

You're probably still bitter/offended about the race tape, and that's understandable, but the dude made a mistake, apologized for it, and tried to move on. Everyone knows he's not racist considering the industry he's in + the people in his circle.

I also don't appreciate the double standard when dudes are salty about an Eminem track from DECADES ago when artists are talking about k!lling and hanging the "white man" to this day... I digress though.
 08-17-2010, 08:31 PM         #43
T Bonics  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tupacnasfan said:
But it exposes everything, it was also the beginning of his downfall.

although I Hate Hasbenzino as well.
ur the only f**kin clown... u kno nothing... downfall? n*gga is already double plat this year...ur the only one with foolish pride my friend, ignoring facts.
 7 years ago '06        #44
6thward 
space
space
$641 | Props total: 2 2
I kno yal love Em but that cat ain't have s**t to do with JA downfall hell if you want to be honest out of all the dissing goin either way the most memorable line is "Em you said your mom is a crackhead and Kim is a knowns.lut what Hallie gon be when she grow up."
 7 years ago '05        #45
Kokujin Kotei|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,523 | Props total: 1691 1691
what downfall? black ppl still love em. male and female. he's sti... AWW WHAT THE f**k AM I DOING!? u beleive what u want dude
 7 years ago '10        #46
illement 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,477 | Props total: 1526 1526
 tupacnasfan said:
even if he sold millions of copies and made lots of money, that racist tape was the downfall an ja rule hit him pretty badly big time.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #47
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,621 | Props total: 2469 2469
ja rule doesn't sell because he is a garbage a.ss artist..not because 50 or eminem destroyed him
 7 years ago '04        #48
Rap Prodigy 
space
space
$334 | Props total: 28 28
Who cares if em said some s**t once man. I'm sure everyone in their lifetime has had a moment where they said some racist s**t and didnt really mean it.. I can understand him being in a situation where he was feeling some type of way about black people because of personal experience. One of my boys in high school's dad was k!lled by a black man he felt some way about black ppl for a while after that. Now he's cool again s**t happens he's not racist.
 7 years ago '04        #49
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,772 | Props total: 251 251
Ja f**ked himself by taking his beef with 50 beyond 50 thats what f**ked him. The moment he went after other artists signed to shady/aftermath/gunit he hung himself
 7 years ago '07        #50
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
 tupacnasfan said:
and 5-0 is just as garbage as ja rule.
true but he's a much better business man..what you fail to understand is if 50 stopped rapping right now he'd be set for LIFE..ja rule sadly, can't say the same..because he's never branched out and done anything aside from music and if he did they wern't successful..not to mention 50 make millions off of his artist and ja rule wasn't his own boss in that sense ..being a part of murder inc and all

Last edited by Deniro732; 08-17-2010 at 09:29 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #51
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
 timdog said:
really when 50 dropped grodt ja came with blood in my eye and that s**t barely went gold

rule went platinum

but i guess it took the whole g-unit/shady camp to take ja rule out
Nah it's all it took Ja to say Hailies name and then it was over
 7 years ago '08        #52
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
tupacnasfan is a dumb a.ss u should be ashamed of ur name
 7 years ago '07        #53
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
 Rap Prodigy said:
Who cares if em said some s**t once man. I'm sure everyone in their lifetime has had a moment where they said some racist s**t and didnt really mean it.. I can understand him being in a situation where he was feeling some type of way about black people because of personal experience. One of my boys in high school's dad was k!lled by a black man he felt some way about black ppl for a while after that. Now he's cool again s**t happens he's not racist.
@ this logic..yeah everyone in ther lifetime has had a moment when they said some racist s**t... but if they didn't say it in a playful manner sorry homie chances are they are racist against the group of people they said those things about..eminem made a whole song talking s**t about black women etc..your boy in hs is a f**king idiot for being mad @ all blacks because his dad got k!lled by one..if his dad got k!lled by a white man(i'm guessing your boy is white) would he had held a grudge against all white people, even though he's white? NO..so that what I call is failed logic to justify stupid hatred for no reason..f**k that stupid a.ss kid, however you look at it, he was racist..simple as that

Last edited by Deniro732; 08-17-2010 at 09:39 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #54
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,934 | Props total: 687 687
yall some stupid muthafukkas! someone ASKED A QUESTION so he ANSWERED. as simple as that. and hes right, he fell off, not cus 50, but cus hip hop as a whole was fallin off. this whole digital faze literally f**ked rappers! now, if no one heard of you and u come out strong, ur gonna sell multi. second album...maybe plat. 3rd...no one gives a s**t. thats how rap works. not to mention, no matter how hot u are, eventually people just get tired of you...ja, 50, luda, nelly. n*gga need to be inovative these days to stay successful.

Last edited by arthurmack27; 08-17-2010 at 09:36 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #55
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,934 | Props total: 687 687
f**k a wetback, f**k bolony smellin crackas, f**k slant eyed no drivin chinks, car bombin arabs, and my porch monkey fried chicken grape kool aid drinkin n*ggas.....

muthaf**kkas it doesnt matter about what u say about someone, its about how u treat them. man, me and all my homies, who were all of different races, used to bust jokes in every class in high school, yet we never got into cus we all respected each other and where we came from. just cus someone says some s**t doesnt mean they neccessarily mean it. em's closet boy was proof and it showed how much he loved the dude as his career was almost gone when he died. he said some s**t, he apoligized, so get over it u hoes and live ur life.
 7 years ago '04        #56
Rap Prodigy 
space
space
$334 | Props total: 28 28
 arthurmack27 said:
f**k a wetback, f**k bolony smellin crackas, f**k slant eyed no drivin chinks, car bombin arabs, and my porch monkey fried chicken grape kool aid drinkin n*ggas.....

muthaf**kkas it doesnt matter about what u say about someone, its about how u treat them. man, me and all my homies, who were all of different races, used to bust jokes in every class in high school, yet we never got into cus we all respected each other and where we came from. just cus someone says some s**t doesnt mean they neccessarily mean it. em's closet boy was proof and it showed how much he loved the dude as his career was almost gone when he died. he said some s**t, he apoligized, so get over it u hoes and live ur life.
This is what I meant way to put it better than i did
 7 years ago '04        #57
slapaho 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,301 | Props total: 2497 2497
yo ja right..

it took the whole rap game to overthrow 50.. rap was anti doing x pills and singing now everybody in rap doing that s**t. im suprised ja isnt poppin these days since all of rap pretty much stole his style.
 7 years ago '05        #58
GLOCKN SKIMASK 86 heat pts86
space
space
$6,504 | Props total: 991 991
In a 2008 networth scan, Ja Rule had a networth estimated at nearly 90 million. Ja Rule was the executive producer for his highest selling CDs to date. Ja Rule has sold 35 million records worldwide and from 2000-2002 he was the world's fastest selling rapper and the highest paid as well. Ja Rule along with his former group, The Cash Money Click, settled with a $45 million dollar claim in the crew's unreleased material handeled by TVT Records, Ja getting a costly $38 million of the stake. From his small appearences in 14 movies, 5 of those box office hits, Ja Rule has made an estimated $16.2 million. Ja Rule also teamed up with Irv Gotti in 2004 and created the urban clothing line ErvingGeoffery, which sells fairly well in the big city market. Other money making attributes include Ja Rule's alcoholic beverage Momo Mojito and the very profitable L.I.F.E. Foundation, which schools over 2,500 students in New York, Atlanta, Miami, Los Angeles, Houston, and Dallas. Ja Rule lives in a $1.2 million dollar home in Saddle River, New Jersey and also owns 2 multi-million dollar mansions in California and owns a $3.5 million dollar mansion in Miami. Ja Rule makes an estimated $7.5 million in touring in Europe and Asia, where he has an extremely strong fanbase.

for the dude who said jarule need to rap
 7 years ago '08        #59
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
I'm surprised how well Ja Rule can sell records worldwide
 7 years ago '05        #60
A-Dot 25 heat pts25
space
space
$1,840 | Props total: 792 792

[pic - click to view]

7 years later he's still cying about how Fif destroyed him?? Really?? I never see Ja Rule making a come back. He's just not the same. His first few albums were hot and sold records but he's just not that same Def Jam artist and all Fifty did was completely discredit him as far as being "street." I mean he made fun of him for singing and sh*t but all that was just to poke fun at him, what really did it was exposing Ja as the fake 2pac he was portraying.

My advice to Ja is to pick a new business to get into. The music thing just ain't cool anymore for him. No one is rocking with Ja Rule.Sorry Jeff.
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
35 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
71 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
95 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
93 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
129 comments
1 day ago