Best weight gainer hands down..

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
171 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
124 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
51 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
74 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-25-2010, 09:35 AM         #41
young_turk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ok i got a question regards weight gainers.... do you just put weight back on or put muscle mass on? i have worked hard to lose my fat, but want to tonk up a lil bit now... but if i take the weight gainer surely im just going to put fat on?
 08-25-2010, 11:34 AM         #42
tech5c 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 niceguy954 said:
1) Some people are college students and dont got time to buy all these ingredients separate and take time to make a concoction to save couple of cents. Takes me 3 minutes to pour scoop in and drink..

2) its really 2.25 per serving

3) I cut the serving in half (625 cal) to save money so its really $1.12 :dancingcool:

4) Again we college students, where in our dorm / apartment are we going to keep a bottle of whey,creatine,G-whater amino acids, and all that other crap you brag you buy separately and save money..
1. Poor excuse. It's not that hard to scoop out a few different things, shake, and drink. Whey, oats, flax, milk/water. There ya go more carbs and protein at a cheaper price.

2. $25/8 servings = $3.12 per serving. 25/16 = $ 1.56 per serving costing you 50 a month

4. Again poor excuse. A bottle of amino acids is about the size of a beer can.

Your main two arguments are that you don't have an extra minute to put 2-3 more ingredients into a shake and that you don't have any room in your dorm/apartment.

Wouldn't you want to save money if you were a broke college student?

Last edited by tech5c; 08-25-2010 at 11:42 AM..
 08-25-2010, 11:44 AM         #43
tech5c 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 young_turk said:
ok i got a question regards weight gainers.... do you just put weight back on or put muscle mass on? i have worked hard to lose my fat, but want to tonk up a lil bit now... but if i take the weight gainer surely im just going to put fat on?
If you make it apart of your diet then no you will not put fat on.
 7 years ago '06        #44
niceguy954 31 heat pts31 OP
space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 135 135
 tech5c said:
1. Poor excuse. It's not that hard to scoop out a few different things, shake, and drink. Whey, oats, flax, milk/water. There ya go more carbs and protein at a cheaper price.

2. $25/8 servings = $3.12 per serving. 25/16 = $ 1.56 per serving costing you 50 a month

4. Again poor excuse. A bottle of amino acids is about the size of a beer can.

Your main two arguments are that you don't have an extra minute to put 2-3 more ingredients into a shake and that you don't have any room in your dorm/apartment.

Wouldn't you want to save money if you were a broke college student?
A) I buy the 12lbs for $40 shipped..

B) it last 16 servings(2 scoops) but i split it to 32 servings (1 scoop)

C)Buy other ingredients and mix together will save me money a year from now which is pointless..

D)more convenient..would you take one pill for you medication or 5 pills
 7 years ago '06        #45
droid3000 995 heat pts995
space
space
$26,466 | Props total: 26188 26188
 TrapBoi said:
i agree. i put on 11 pounds with the 12lb bag. and i didnt take it like i was supposed too.
how long did that take you??

also anyone have any experience with quickmass weight gainer?

Last edited by droid3000; 08-26-2010 at 04:48 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #46
TrapBoi 
space
space
$2,046 | Props total: 134 134
 Aleandrog said:
how long did that take you??

also anyone have any experience with quickmass weight gainer?
I started taking serious mass beginning of april(1st week) and I had gained 11lbs around the end of may. So about 6 weeks at the most. But like I said I also added like 2 or 3 scoops of vanilla ice cream to it
 7 years ago '04        #47
TrapBoi 
space
space
$2,046 | Props total: 134 134
And I'm aldo in the gym atleast 4 times a week....which is not a whole lot but whatever I work out on I just try to keep the workout intense
 7 years ago '04        #48
killnarmy 28 heat pts28
space
space
$1,910 | Props total: 2211 2211
 lexball50 said:
No sir. Try Universal Nut "Real Gains" That s**t is the absoulte best weight gainer. 600 cals, 52g's of protein and 87 carbs with only 5g of that being sugar. Oh and hella amino acids
I'm gonna try this first, if I get no results, I'm goin serious. props to you and the thread starter for the suggestions.
 09-01-2010, 02:29 AM         #49
ohDAMNson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 young_turk said:
You'll put on weight. It's up to you if it becomes fat or muscle.

I'm currently on the fence about buying this. I'm taking Whey + Casein right now.
One scoop of whey when I wake up and another post workout. And one scoop of casein before bed. When would yall recommend taking the gainer?
 7 years ago '04        #50
slimyellow 4 heat pts
space
space
$13,116 | Props total: 1150 1150
 ohDAMNson said:

I'm currently on the fence about buying this. I'm taking Whey + Casein right now.
One scoop of whey when I wake up and another post workout. And one scoop of casein before bed. When would yall recommend taking the gainer?
what he said^^^ probably gonna cop the weight gainer today but im not sure when to take it.
 7 years ago '04        #51
enetblazin4eva 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,116 | Props total: 597 597
"Hella amino acids"? I don't think you people even know what a "protein" is. :nope:

tech5c said:
$3 a serving is pretty outrageous.

Why don't you just buy a bag of whey instead of a weight gainer and add your own carbs to it?
 niceguy954 said:
1) Some people are college students and dont got time to buy all these ingredients separate and take time to make a concoction to save couple of cents. Takes me 3 minutes to pour scoop in and drink..

2) its really 2.25 per serving

3) I cut the serving in half (625 cal) to save money so its really $1.12 :dancingcool:

4) Again we college students, where in our dorm / apartment are we going to keep a bottle of whey,creatine,G-whater amino acids, and all that other crap you brag you buy separately and save money..
f!ght!
 7 years ago '06        #52
space
space
 ohDAMNson said:

slimyellow said:
what he said^^^ probably gonna cop the weight gainer today but im not sure when to take it.
i take my post workout...I love this product
 7 years ago '05        #53
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,420 | Props total: 4757 4757
 niceguy954 said:

only need two scoops to get full amount..im a college student so I only use one scoop post workout..gotta save money...dont buy at main store price either..
how many grams are in a serving?
 09-02-2010, 12:07 AM         #54
tech5c 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 enetblazin4eva said:
"Hella amino acids"? I don't think you people even know what a "protein" is. :nope:

f!ght!
Different weight classes. f!ght can't happen.

Also they people in this thread don't care what is in a "weight gainer" because they think as long as they take it after they workout they'll gain 10 lbs. of muscle in a month.

Last edited by tech5c; 09-02-2010 at 12:09 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #55
s1eepyboy 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,559 | Props total: 4917 4917
Best flavor?
 09-07-2010, 06:20 PM         #56
TheLegazY 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How is the nutritional value of it?
 09-07-2010, 06:21 PM         #57
TheLegazY 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I take myofusion. But it's not a gainer. Real Gains was good, cost too much. Muscle Milk was ok, but horrible nutrition.
 7 years ago '05        #58
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,420 | Props total: 4757 4757
should you take weight gainers on off days?
 7 years ago '04        #59
slimyellow 4 heat pts
space
space
$13,116 | Props total: 1150 1150
just got my s**t today. should i start right away on it? mines came in the bag havent opened it yet, hope i gotta scooper in here.
 7 years ago '06        #60
space
space
 slimyellow said:
just got my s**t today. should i start right away on it? mines came in the bag havent opened it yet, hope i gotta scooper in here.
scooper is in there..just dig around a little bit..start after your workout
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
92 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
24 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
63 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
185 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
50 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
82 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy