most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Went To The 4:44 Tour Last Night
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
118 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #21
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78 OP
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
 TIGER HOODS said:
Her getting attacked isn't the problem here, the problem is the fact that she even went to an 'ICP Gathering of The Juggalos' KKK rally.
Now... you shouldn't discuss what you don't know. ICP events are far from a "KKK" rally. They are alot of things, but racists aren't one of them. Their music speaks highly against such things.
 08-14-2010, 02:55 PM         #22
PRiNC3SSxKiSS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Crazy white people.
 08-14-2010, 02:55 PM         #23
Beaker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the ICP crowd isn't racist at all, they are just rednecks
 08-14-2010, 02:57 PM         #24
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Well these are f**king Juggalos we're talking about here so of course this kind of s**t is bound to happen. Wigger/White trash central
 7 years ago '09        #25
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78 OP
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
 Beaker said:
the ICP crowd isn't racist at all, they are just rednecks
Mostly just ignorant suburban kids. You get your rednecks mixed in, but they talk down on rednecks alot in the music. It's just dumb a.ss kids wanting attention. What it was originally, and what it's all turned into now are so far apart it's hard for me to enjoy it alot of the times.
 7 years ago '04        #26
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,615 | Props total: 1786 1786
 NnAiTnAjSa317 said:

According to Tila, she took the stage at the Gathering of the Juggalos in Illinois -- a concert featuring such acts as Insane Clown Posse and Kottonmouth Kings.

Tila gave TMZ a very detailed account of what happened, saying: "I went onstage and immediately, before I even got on stage, DUDES were throwing HUGE STONE ROCKS in my face, beer bottles that slit my eye open, almost burnt my hair on fire cuz they threw fire crackers on stage, and they even took the sh*t out of the port-0-potty and threw sh*t and p!ss at me when I was onstage."

She went on to say: "These people were trying to k!ll me. So then after the last blow to my head with the firecracker they threw at me exploded, my bodygaurd and the other security grabbed me and ran as fast as they could to the s**tty trailor. Since their security SUCKS, the 2 thousand people ran after us, trying to k!ll me. They almost got me so they finally reach the trailor, blood all over myself, cant stop bleeding, then all of a sudden, all 2 thousand people surround the trailor and busts the windows!!! Even the guys INSIDE with me were shaking! Their hands were shaking cuz they were so scared! So 3 guys inside the trailor had to grab a table and push it over the broken windows and grabbed all the chairs they could find so hold the people from outside back. It was scary as hell!"

Police confirm they responded to the scene, but couldn't go into detail, citing HIPAA laws.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

I went to GotJ in 2000-2002, and it gets rowdy for sure. First time I've seen a city (Toldeo) get locked down for a concert. Somebody catches it every year. Ying Yang Twins have caught it before as has Bubba Sparxxx and many more.
 08-14-2010, 02:58 PM         #27
Archie Bunker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

08-14-2010, 03:04 PM         #28
smm1989 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:laughing0:
 7 years ago '04        #29
T_Buck 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,916 | Props total: 0 0
Hardcore juggalos are the scourge of the f**kin earth. They should just be wiped out, complete f**kin genocide.
 08-14-2010, 03:19 PM         #30
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

:jay:

that's what she get from hanging around those nasty motherf**kers. they look like they're from apache junction.

edit: forgot, this is not some local forum...apache junction is a town out here in az where all the garbage a.ss crazy looking, inbred people live and every now and then they venture into civilization wearing ICP shirts. /background
 08-14-2010, 03:21 PM         #31
ColdbloodedQ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
before I even got on stage, DUDES were throwing HUGE STONE ROCKS in my face, beer bottles
Ok I LOL when I read that part but I stop laughing when I seen the picture!
 7 years ago '05        #32
ceo-of-hucworld 25 heat pts25
space
space
$8,020 | Props total: 9840 9840
how and why does she manage to find a way to be relevant or in the news? I swear Kat Stacks replaced her. both of these broads need to moved to Siberia or something alone just them and no one else
 08-14-2010, 03:26 PM         #33
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that story is f**king hilarious, im glad i took the time to read that.

u guys can hate on icp and there fans. but damn they just went up a notch in my book. i seriously have always been disgusted by this attention wh0ore. 2,000 people try to k!ll her and she f**king gets attention from it. b**ch nobody wants to see your face.
 08-14-2010, 03:32 PM         #34
rd Meth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
juggalos are low lifes
 7 years ago '05        #35
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
 Lex Lossis said:
cuz dem whiteboys can't f**k with u with da hands so they resort to this :thumbsdown:
Whiteboys can f!ght. Trust that.. :dancingcool:

That said, it's funny because you guys are so hardcore against this, but when some rap concert has someone get shot, you guys act like it's part of the life.

Both are f**ked up, don't act like it's just a white thing.
 08-14-2010, 03:52 PM         #36
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I'm The Dan said:
Whiteboys can f!ght. Trust that.. :dancingcool:

That said, it's funny because you guys are so hardcore against this, but when some rap concert has someone get shot, you guys act like it's part of the life.

Both are f**ked up, don't act like it's just a white thing.
haha cause it is part of there life.
 7 years ago '08        #37
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
$6,524 | Props total: 120 120
the f**k is a juggalo?
 7 years ago '04        #38
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,591 | Props total: 5299 5299
 el bundy said:
the f**k is a juggalo?

[video - click to view]

b**ch got what she deserved.
 7 years ago '09        #39
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,827 | Props total: 727 727
cant stand this b**ch
 7 years ago '05        #40
Chuck Hustle 
space
space
$8,517 | Props total: 0 0
Why do people on Boxden think its funny when a woman gets beat up by a dude (Kat Stacks, Tila etc.)? Guess I dont find the humor in it... I was raised by women(my mom, my grandma) so maybe I have a different level of respect for women....
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
39 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
38 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
76 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
89 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
194 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
86 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
22 hours ago