Yo, Kobe is at Rucker Park right now??!?!

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
75 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
59 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #81
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,734 | Props total: 12554 12554
Is Kobe trying to lose weight or something, this n*gga in a hoody and its 90 degrees outside..
 08-14-2010, 07:51 PM         #82
A.O.™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If you was really a g you would take those photos with an autograph, just to get that gwap off somebody you don't even like, you pus*y.

Salazar10033 said:
ether
Really?

Shows how stupid you are, he's going to autograph pictures on my camera phone?

Or I'm going to take pictures with a digital camera and hes going to sign my digital camera?

Or I'm going to take pictures with a disposable camera and run get them developed and hes going to wait 1 hr so they can get developed so he can sign em...

f**king straight stupid n*ggas on Boxden...

With all the hate I display for Kobe Bryant you really think I have any kind of Kobe memorabilia in my house... Idiots.
 7 years ago '08        #83
portis187 29 heat pts29
space
space
$7,072 | Props total: 2276 2276

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #84
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 Hold That said:
Is Kobe trying to lose weight or something, this n*gga in a hoody and its 90 degrees outside..
i dont know where u live but it didnt reach 90 in NY today bruh...nice day and this morning it was cool
 7 years ago '05        #85
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
$9,280 | Props total: 782 782
 A.O.™ said:
Really?

Or I'm going to take pictures with a digital camera and hes going to sign my digital camera?

Or I'm going to take pictures with a disposable camera and run get them developed and hes going to wait 1 hr so they can get developed so he can sign em...

With all the hate I display for Kobe Bryant you really think I have any kind of Kobe memorabilia in my house... Idiots.
Didn't say he was gonna sign your picture, but I'm sure that photo of Kobe at Rucker would have sold for something. All that hate has messed up your thinking.
 7 years ago '04        #86
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,900 | Props total: 1128 1128
i'm happy as f*ck for those poor a.ss kids who probably see a celebrity once in a blue moon @ the rucker. i bet that sh*t was life changing for them.
 7 years ago '05        #87
§wiff 
space
space
$1,342 | Props total: 4 4
 Hardkore said:
i'm happy as f*ck for those poor a.ss kids who probably see a celebrity once in a blue moon @ the rucker. i bet that sh*t was life changing for them.
its ny b n*ggas run n2 celebs everyday
 7 years ago '04        #88
MGz 953 heat pts953
space
space
$8,171 | Props total: 8725 8725
 WorldsStrangest said:
pics or never happened!

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #89
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
 TimeKillz said:
kobe is the man !
 08-15-2010, 02:24 AM         #90
WestSide22  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
s**t i remember getting that ebc at the rucker park dvd with kobe on the cover, then that night he got arrested.
 7 years ago '04        #91
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
space
$15,690 | Props total: 434 434
Kobeeee

98 - 25 STRK: 1 l in a row WIN PCT: 79% 24 (+2) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 49-25, Rank #44 | Aug 16: 61-29, Rank #68 | Aug 15: 408-115, Rank #29 | Aug 14: 61-36, Rank #91 | Aug 13: 61-33, Rank #61 | Aug 12: 299-107, Rank #17 | Aug 11: 365-154, Rank #27 | Aug 10: 668-259, Rank #13 | Aug 09: 740-333, Rank #10 | Aug 08: 456-115, Rank #10 *
 7 years ago '07        #92
jijocp88 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,603 | Props total: 9 9
 A.O.™ said:
This n*gga over here using slang from a unsigned rapper coming at me sideways.... n*gga STFU!
n*ggas love to act hard on the Internet especially u bx n*ggas can't argue with ignorance so once again stop it slime...quit hating
 08-15-2010, 05:06 AM         #93
A.O.™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jijocp88 said:
n*ggas love to act hard on the Internet especially u bx n*ggas can't argue with ignorance so once again stop it slime...quit hating
Acting hard on BX? f**k you talking about..

Cause I said I wanna Chris Childs kobe... Its called Sarcasm...

Saying I wanna snipe Kobe from the 155 Bridge.. Its called Sarcasm...

But ofcourse dumb a.ss n*ggas on Boxden have no clue what that is because the minute you start joking on somebody they wanna sleep with they get defensive.

Let me clear the air once and for all..

Kobe is a top 6 NBA Player currently.. I lived through the 90's and remember BIG/PACS death like yesterday... Being robbed of all that talent to be left with Lil Weezys, Young Jeezys.... Does your stupid a.ss really think I would wish death on Kobe Bryant??? I dont like Kobe's style of play.. I dont know the man personally so I dont give a s**t about his personality/off-court antics... But I dont mind watching the man play.. Let alone schooling some youngsters from MY CITY better their lives and become better ball players and even have that motivation to go to the NBA cause they met Kobe Bryant....

You f**gots are so homotional that ya take text that's intended for humor and turn it into hate...
 08-15-2010, 08:43 AM         #94
TheBallDontLie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 NYC-Banga said:
lol...kobe actually played in the EBC awhile ago...did some tricks on a n*gga to.

[pic - click to view]

Kobe always be in the hood.
 7 years ago '06        #95
kevkhalee 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,319 | Props total: 120 120
The Rucker got Hardwood on outside courts?

Damn, i have to say thats hot
 08-15-2010, 09:03 AM         #96
CiKe8278  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If that was "photoshopped" (not saying it was) kid is nice wit it... he got Kobe and his shadow in the pic! You need to use the skill to make $$$. On the real, Im sure Kobe jumped on Twitter or something and let everyone know he was @ Da Rucker, COME ON KOBE FANS! HELP THIS MAN OUT!
 08-15-2010, 09:07 AM         #97
CiKe8278  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 A.O.™ said:
Really?

LMMFAO!!! You right! n*ggas need to do the research before they run dem d!ck suckas!
...But if you dont have common sense it wont do no good anyway!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
153 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago