Is Lil' B Hypnotizing You?

most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
86 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
193 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-13-2010, 06:05 PM         #1
5997 pageviews
5 comments

Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Is Lil' B Hypnotizing You?

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

I don't like Lil' B for what he stands for and I think his whole career is an audition for Hip Hop's Next Illuminati Idol (which would be funny if there really wasn't a hip hop illuminati at all), but these are three tracks of his I would say are his best works and songs that I've listened to. Listening to the songs though, they all have a common thread of being Trance influenced which is a genre meant to create a sense of euphoria from just listening to it, which if you reach a little bit is audio hypnotism.

Is it possible that you're going Based God crazy because you're being hypnotized into liking Lil' B? Did Lil' B hypnotize Soulja Boy and Wiz Khalifa? Hide ya kids? Hide ya wife? Hide ya husband?

5 comments for "Is Lil' B Hypnotizing You?"

08-13-2010, 06:25 PM         #2
nigelc8992  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yes he is hypnotizing me, with color

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

"I´m going to die a man of dignity and my family and any one that was ever a.ssociated with me will be considered legends. I have thoughts no-one thinks. I have seen things in ways no one has. Colors at a young age I can’t explain, colors from video games and sounds from video games that have made my mind addicted to these sounds. I love electronics. The pen. The pad. The paper. I get the most happy when I am listening to music. Around music. Near beats. Near paper. The studio. Recording. Visions/the product. "

[pic - click to view]

08-17-2010, 09:00 AM         #3
youngbasedkltn  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its not a stretch to say that the based gods looks hypnotize and his voice entrances us into a delightful stupor, he is probably well rounded in most factions of shamanism

however I trust his intentions.. they are for the best based world possible
 08-17-2010, 11:31 AM         #4
ngoogs  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngbasedkltn said:
its not a stretch to say that the based gods looks hypnotize and his voice entrances us into a delightful stupor, he is probably well rounded in most factions of shamanism

however I trust his intentions.. they are for the best based world possible
 7 years ago '08        #5
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,580 | Props total: 17251 17251
nah he is just smarter then you think, many put him next to retards like waka/juiceman/soujab**ch,ectt

but he is smarter and got more skills then any of those idiots, but he is smart to be on their side(well of

souljab**ch) because it will elevate him further.
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
92 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
71 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
64 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
56 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy