[Preseason Football] Giants Vs Jets (Monday night)

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
117 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA JR Smith has a supreme shooting sleeve
17 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
48 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #1
10712 pageviews
505 comments

KING*TITO 46 heat pts46
space
space
$6,107 | Props total: 332 332
[Preseason Football] Giants Vs Jets (Monday night)

[pic - click to view]

Vs

[pic - click to view]

:dancingcool:

Best storyline game thus far this season, even if it is preseason. Lots of smack talk going on, Giants rookie WR Victor Cruz said, "Definitely it's always a rivalry," Cruz said. "You always want to beat them, you actually always want to beat the crap out of them. But it's OK because they use our field and they use our stadium but we always want to come out the victor in that game."

Giants cornerback Terrell Thomas admitted that he watched "Hard Knocks," but said there are advantages to playing for a coach who isn't out to stir the pot.

"It's discipline, it's humbling, the good things are you can't write a check when you talk like that," Thomas said. "You've got to go out and play. Everyone is a professional. We play in the NFL, everyone you play against is good so you can't say, 'We're going to win, blah blah,' because you never know."

Jets LB Scott responds; Who's Terrell Thomas?

"I don't even know who the hell Thomas is ... Is it Tim Thomas?" the Jets' linebacker said. "Whoever that guy is, he has a right to his opinion. Personally, I don't give a [expletive]."

It's only a preseason game -- the opener, no less -- but the annual Jets-Giants affair has a new twist. A couple of twists, actually: It's two weeks earlier than usual and it will be the first football game in the New Meadowlands Stadium.

505 comments for "[Preseason Football] Giants Vs Jets (Monday night)"

7 years ago '08        #2
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
Giants got this
 7 years ago '09        #3
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
I like victor cruz and I hope he takes Sinorice's roster spot but hes an undrafted rookie, what the f**k is he talking about with the:

"Definitely it's always a rivalry," Cruz said. "You always want to beat them, you actually always want to beat the crap out of them. But it's OK because they use our field and they use our stadium but we always want to come out the victor in that game."

itd be cool to win and i always want the giants to win but its more important to just evaluate the players and hope to get out without any major injuries.
 7 years ago '07        #4
KING*TITO 46 heat pts46 OP
space
space
 Ricky Towel said:
I like victor cruz and I hope he takes Sinorice's roster spot but hes an undrafted rookie, what the f**k is he talking about with the:

"Definitely it's always a rivalry," Cruz said. "You always want to beat them, you actually always want to beat the crap out of them. But it's OK because they use our field and they use our stadium but we always want to come out the victor in that game."

itd be cool to win and i always want the giants to win but its more important to just evaluate the players and hope to get out without any major injuries.
Word up! But that first half of the first quarter will be high NFL drama!!:dancingcool:
 7 years ago '07        #5
space
space
Thomas told the New York Daily News that the Jets are "claiming New York and that it's their town. We're not feeding into that. But at the same time, we want to send a message to them that it's still our town. And it's going to be our stadium."

CAN'T WAIT!!!:beat:
 7 years ago '07        #6
24/7foamz 
space
space
$14,797 | Props total: 450 450
 KING*TITO said:
Word up! But that first half of the first quarter will be high NFL drama!!:dancingcool:
i think both teams starters probably play like a series.
 7 years ago '08        #7
JetsLost 18 heat pts18
space
space
$7,028 | Props total: 261 261
 KING*TITO said:

[pic - click to view]

Vs

[pic - click to view]

Best storyline game thus far this season, even if it is preseason. Lots of smack talk going on, Giants rookie WR Victor Cruz said, "Definitely it's always a rivalry," Cruz said. "You always want to beat them, you actually always want to beat the crap out of them. But it's OK because they use our field and they use our stadium but we always want to come out the victor in that game."

Giants cornerback Terrell Thomas admitted that he watched "Hard Knocks," but said there are advantages to playing for a coach who isn't out to stir the pot.

"It's discipline, it's humbling, the good things are you can't write a check when you talk like that," Thomas said. "You've got to go out and play. Everyone is a professional. We play in the NFL, everyone you play against is good so you can't say, 'We're going to win, blah blah,' because you never know."

Jets LB Scott responds; Who's Terrell Thomas?

"I don't even know who the hell Thomas is ... Is it Tim Thomas?" the Jets' linebacker said. "Whoever that guy is, he has a right to his opinion. Personally, I don't give a [expletive]."

It's only a preseason game -- the opener, no less -- but the annual Jets-Giants affair has a new twist. A couple of twists, actually: It's two weeks earlier than usual and it will be the first football game in the New Meadowlands Stadium.

Bart Scott is the truth

This game will be good. They hate each other... That's how it should be.

This game is strictly for bragging rights on Boxden lol cause they don't give a f**k about this game.

I wanna see how efficient Sanchez will be tho.

And keep a lookout for the Terminator John Connor
 7 years ago '07        #8
space
space
 24/7foamz said:
Trust me, rookies gunna throw down! They don't wanna lett the vets down. This game is more than just a preseason game, its claiming your territory!
 7 years ago '09        #9
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 24/7foamz said:
plus we've got a lot of starters that wont be playing at all.

s**t as we speak we've got dave tollefson playing tight end in practice just so they can practice.
 7 years ago '07        #10
space
space
 Ricky Towel said:

s**t as we speak we've got dave tollefson playing tight end in practice just so they can practice.
Damn hope this won't be a problem all year!
 7 years ago '04        #11
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
nerve of these n*ggas callin themselves superbowl champs on hard knocks
 7 years ago '07        #12
space
space
 Venom said:
nerve of these n*ggas callin themselves superbowl champs on hard knocks
 7 years ago '07        #13
24/7foamz 
space
space
 Ricky Towel said:

considering the fact a giants player always get a significant injury in these jets/giants preseason game i wont play the starters no more then a series and get em out!
 7 years ago '07        #14
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
lol braggin rights on boxden

cuz both teams dont care huh????

jets always treat this game almost like its a regular season game, so i wouldnt be surprised if they won cuz coughlin just wanna knock that rust off and keep people from getting injured

im not gonna lie i would like the giants to win tho

look foward to sintim, jpp, joseph and rolle along with the rb's
 7 years ago '04        #15
Jae_Hood_354 135 heat pts135
space
space
$8,535 | Props total: 3313 3313
gggggg-men gon win believe that
 7 years ago '07        #16
Syphernix 9 heat pts
space
space
$16,308 | Props total: 25 25
and damn this thread was made on a friday afternoon for a preseason game
 7 years ago '07        #17
space
space
 24/7foamz said:
considering the fact a giants player always get a significant injury in these jets/giants preseason game i wont play the starters no more then a series and get em out!
Like I said I feel like this year these teams really hate each other! Even with our 3rd and 4th team in they still gunna go hard, they don't wanna let the vets down..
 7 years ago '07        #18
space
space
 Syphernix said:
and damn this thread was made on a friday afternoon for a preseason game
You gotta give it 2 or 3 days to build it up (marinate), like you said its only a preseason game.. But really they been talking smack about each other for months now.
 7 years ago '07        #19
24/7foamz 
space
space
 KING*TITO said:
Like I said I feel like this year these teams really hate each other! Even with our 3rd and 4th team in they still gunna go hard, they don't wanna let the vets down..
well i dont wanna see anybody hurt but it will be less of a blow if it is a 3rd or 4th team guy getting injured,rather then osi a couple of yrs ago or losing sehorn in that preseason game.i want the 1st team offense to get a Td and get off the field and i want the 1st team d to have a 3 and out and get off the field and let the backs up play.i dont care who wins the game
 7 years ago '05        #20
Gabriel 
space
space
space
$954 | Props total: 32 32
Giants gunna lay down a whoopin on that jets 1st team defense then I hope they show the jets reactions behind the scenes on hard knocks!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
201 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
20 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
46 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy