Kevin Hart X-mad card
21 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
65 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
102 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
235 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #41
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,392 | Props total: 11762 11762
I dont like fancy

bu swizz is def top 10 all time he does have some bangers
 7 years ago '09        #42
Lupe Hunter 77 heat pts77
space
space
$15,519 | Props total: 5708 5708
To Trill jackson I've been a dilla before he was dead, f**k is you talking about
STFU
 08-13-2010, 05:42 PM         #43
Beaker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaOmega_1 said:
He has always been referred to as "Your Favorite Producer's Favorite Producer". Really, stop to think about this for a moment, from back when he did stuff with De La Soul, and Slum Village. You really don't think his stuff was known before he died? Really?
Rip to jay dilla, but he was a garbage producer IMO
 7 years ago '08        #44
Kingbonafyde 
space
space
$275 | Props total: 0 0
i agree 100 pct with whoeva said Fancy aint even top 10 by swizz... but on the real Swizz stuff all sound the same to me and lately i havent liked any of it. He need to get it together though
 08-13-2010, 05:44 PM         #45
Beaker 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Fancy is also arguably one of the worst beat of all time

So Kanye is just a d!ckrider, plain and simple

I guess it makes sense tho, since we know he likes p*nis
 7 years ago '05        #46
TIGER HOODS 12 heat pts12 OP
space
space
$7,042 | Props total: 1 1
 DaOmega_1 said:
Now, notice how I said MY top 10? Now, did Kanye say Swizz was the best producer of all time IN HIS OPINION? No, he didn't. he made an idiotic blanket statement as if his opinion is almighty and right (which was already proven wrong by that Nicki Minaj nonsense.)
Sense.....
you make none
 08-13-2010, 05:45 PM         #47
T Bonics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Swizz beats is the producer that produced The Chronic, 2001, mmlp,sslp, get rich or die tryin, Doggystyle, Dogg Food, The Documentary,n*ggaz4life, straight outta compton, ect, ect, right???

:smh2:
 7 years ago '05        #48
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271
space
space
$13,839 | Props total: 4138 4138
 TIGER HOODS said:
Sense.....
you make none
I can see how it couldn't make sense if you lack clear reading comprehension skills.
 7 years ago '04        #49
doczdaname 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$12,995 | Props total: 5048 5048
its funny how he tries to big up people now and everyone hates on him but when he doesn't, everyone hates on him for being an egomaniac...

swizzy is one of the best COMMERCIAL producers of all time, i will agree with that.
 7 years ago '10        #50
trill jackson 740 heat pts740
space
space
$18,904 | Props total: 13529 13529
 Lupe Hunter said:
To Trill jackson I've been a dilla before he was dead, f**k is you talking about
STFU
was his name mentioned with the greatest producers yes or no? the answer is no. i can sit here for days and name underappreciated producers who don't get enough props
 7 years ago '07        #51
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 7 years ago '05        #52
space
space
 DaOmega_1 said:
I can see how it couldn't make sense if you lack clear reading comprehension skills.
Im just sayin your post had nothing to do with Kanye's opinion on him thinking Swizzy is the best producer. You gave your list of top 10, which was irrelevant to anything.
 08-13-2010, 05:59 PM         #53
><>Young'n<>< 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kanye is too impulsive, i know how it feels to change whos the best on a day to day basis, people do it whenever they hear good music from a good artist, but kanye shouldnt vocalize it since anything he says lately makes a headline.
 7 years ago '05        #54
space
space
 TIGER HOODS said:
Im just sayin your post had nothing to do with Kanye's opinion on him thinking Swizzy is the best producer. You gave your list of top 10, which was irrelevant to anything.
Wait, how the f*ck doesn't it make sense? You said the following:

Swizz is definately in top 10, come on now.
To which I replied with a list of 10 producers who are easily better than Swizz Beats. then you reply

Exactly, thats YOUR opinion. Just like what Kanye said is HIS opinion.
Now, where did a discussion about opinions as a concept EVER work it's way into the conversation? Fine, I'll roll with it. So I reply, and then you accuse my post of not making sense and being off topic when... you were the one who brought it up in the first place? And then, you act like it's irrelevant to the conversation... If I may suggest, it is your individual posts that are confused and make no sense. In laymens terms, you're full of crap.

Last edited by DaOmega_1; 08-13-2010 at 06:04 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #55
dahabi 90 heat pts90
space
space
$10,759 | Props total: 1240 1240
preem , rza, pete rock, stoupe, kno from cunninlynguists...sorry Ye
 08-13-2010, 06:07 PM         #56
donmeca2020 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i just nearly vomited in my mouth when i read this.... swizz beats was good about 10 years ago , now?????????????? f**k NO
 7 years ago '09        #57
EnricoChiesa 30 heat pts30
space
space
$4,420 | Props total: 762 762
kanye must have linked sum fithy yayo this week n*gga chattin pure breeze
 7 years ago '05        #58
space
space
 DaOmega_1 said:

Now, where did a discussion about opinions as a concept EVER work it's way into the conversation? Fine, I'll roll with it. So I reply, and then you accuse my post of not making sense and being off topic when... you were the one who brought it up in the first place? And then, you act like it's irrelevant to the conversation... If I may suggest, it is your individual posts that are confused and make no sense. In laymens terms, you're full of crap.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '09        #59
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #60
space
space
 TIGER HOODS said:

[pic - click to view]

Hmmm... An automatic 'void-discussion' move so you don't have to actually back up your points....

And, the confusion of that post only is jaw-dropping. At one point did I ever sound angry or mad? At this point, I don't even have to debate you anymore because it's clear that I'm talking to a toddler, and nothing more.
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
35 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
8 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
58 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
194 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago