Slaughter House talks Ghosts, Aliens, 911, religion and Illuminati

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
84 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
142 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-13-2010, 11:42 AM         #41
beyondvelvet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Deniro732 said:
lmfao @ the illuminati sending letters to random a.ss rappers w/no importance smh yall n*ggas crack me up hahahaha..whats the jist of what their saying? i don't feel like wasting 8 mins of my life listening to some n*ggas just talk about something i know of
The job of the elite is to ENSLAVE. They have better things to do (controlling your world) than to do it themselves, so they use their many, many SLAVES to do the dirty work. Music is a powerful too.

Best thing the illuminati could have done was put their symbols in PLAIN SIGHT so you all could believe it was a joke. WAKE UP.
 08-13-2010, 12:54 PM         #42
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WCIB said:
honestly, no they don't.
you need to just find a hole somewhere in an open field, jump in it & just stay there...
 7 years ago '07        #43
PaiD iN FuLL 1 heat pts
space
space
$479 | Props total: 86 86
You think Joey is stayin' silent because he Honestly knows too much?

Or, is he trying to disregard the whole topic as if he doesn't buy into its credibility?
 08-13-2010, 01:12 PM         #44
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I believe Joey is staying silent because the topics are so opinionated and just by speaking on something you don't have enough evidence to confidently say this is what's going on and this is what happened, is only making things worse.

It's like these 2pac theories, there are people out there who know exactly what happened, meanwhile you have a million people coming up with their own ideas and probably 90% of them are far from the truth. The people who actually have knowledge are laughing at these conspiracies.

It's best to just keep things to yourself and discuss them with people who are open-mined. Why discuss this with people on the internet?

Last edited by Sam Rothstein; 08-13-2010 at 01:16 PM..
 08-13-2010, 02:55 PM         #45
ass_in_my_eyes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:afro:
 7 years ago '06        #46
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478 OP
space
space
$54,892 | Props total: 25681 25681
 PaiD iN FuLL said:
You think Joey is stayin' silent because he Honestly knows too much?

Or, is he trying to disregard the whole topic as if he doesn't buy into its credibility?
well i remember on blog tv when asked about jay being in the illumiati he looked away from the screen and said no comment
 08-14-2010, 08:20 AM         #47
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I wouldn't be surprised if the SH deal with Shady fell through because of this interview..by Crooked I encouraging ppl to go watch Zeitgeist he pretty much gave a huge f**k you to Jimmy Iovine....
 08-14-2010, 08:22 AM         #48
Illuminated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think I'm gonna start up a website and sell some DVD's talking about wild conspiracies that I can't prove and try to pass them off as fact. I'll make as much money as Alex Jones, Michael Moore, Jesse Ventura, etc.
 08-14-2010, 08:23 AM         #49
Illuminated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And by the way, anyone who uses "Illuminati" in their conspiracy theories should be ignored. If they knew anything, they would know that there are other groups with way more power than The Bavarian Illuminati.
 7 years ago '04        #50
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,451 | Props total: 1446 1446
Yes^ i agree. I believe the most powerful groups are the neocon/skulls and bones n the biderburg group. That doesnt mean the illuminati is fake. I told my boy that i thought the letter was fake but Dude is pretty creeped out now. Btw it could be that they run the music industry like how the neocons run oil
 08-14-2010, 08:32 AM         #51
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illuminated said:
And by the way, anyone who uses "Illuminati" in their conspiracy theories should be ignored. If they knew anything, they would know that there are other groups with way more power than The Bavarian Illuminati.
SHUT UP n*gga!..JUST SHUT THE f**k UP!!!
 08-14-2010, 08:47 AM         #52
Illuminated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D1nOnlyMrM@ said:
Yes^ i agree. I believe the most powerful groups are the neocon/skulls and bones n the biderburg group. That doesnt mean the illuminati is fake. I told my boy that i thought the letter was fake but Dude is pretty creeped out now. Btw it could be that they run the music industry like how the neocons run oil
The Illuminati is real. But the problem is -- they are not who people think they are. I tried explaining this before, but they didn't wanna hear me.

People would think I was lying if I told them that every now and then I chat with a guy who's a member of the Bavarian Illuminati of Germany. Based on the things I learn from him and from 33rd Freemasons I know, that's why I'm able to laugh at a lot of the things that are said on here. I can honestly say that over 95% of the conspiracies are false.

There are hundreds of Secret Societies. It's not just one single group that runs everything. Whoever controls the necessities of the world are the ones in control, along with royal families. In today's time the necessities are Banking, Oil, Food, Flow Of Information (Media), and a lot more. That's the way it's always been throughout history, so this is nothing new. Everyone who controls the necessities, the royal families, high-ranking society members, etc. can be grouped into what you would call "The Elites." With that said, there's only 2 groups...The Elites and the "Average Joe's."

Last edited by Illuminated; 08-14-2010 at 08:56 AM..
 08-14-2010, 08:51 AM         #53
Illuminated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
SHUT UP n*gga!..JUST SHUT THE f**k UP!!!
Truth hurts, doesn't it?
 08-14-2010, 08:55 AM         #54
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illuminated said:
Truth hurts, doesn't it?
don't you have a website to go create & make money off of? you f**kin' pus*y..
 08-14-2010, 09:00 AM         #55
Illuminated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
don't you have a website to go create & make money off of? you f**kin' pus*y..
LMAO @ me being a pus*y because I called bulls**t on all of your fear-mongering and misinformation.
 08-14-2010, 09:02 AM         #56
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illuminated said:
LMAO @ me being a pus*y because I called bulls**t on all of your fear-mongering and misinformation.
how's that website coming along you f**kin' pus*y?
 08-14-2010, 09:08 AM         #57
Illuminated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I hope everyone see's why you shouldn't listen to these conspiracy theorists.....
When you hit them with some logic that defies their beliefs, they throw temper tantrums and call names instead of providing a solid defense.
 7 years ago '09        #58
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
it wasnt thst foolish till it got to ghost and aliens
 7 years ago '05        #59
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,240 | Props total: 9646 9646
 Michael_Moore said:
you need to just find a hole somewhere in an open field, jump in it & just stay there...
really? mostly uneducated men (some didn't even finish high school) talking about rumor and innuendo as facts is something you're interested in? sorry, they need to stay in their lane.
 7 years ago '05        #60
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,240 | Props total: 9646 9646
 Illuminated said:
I hope everyone see's why you shouldn't listen to these conspiracy theorists.....
When you hit them with some logic that defies their beliefs, they throw temper tantrums and call names instead of providing a solid defense.
pretty much. never fails.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
152 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
50 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
96 comments
2 days ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy