most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
69 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
97 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-13-2010, 06:37 AM         #21
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Da Realness said:
Good thread, but.....

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

08-13-2010, 07:37 AM         #22
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Crooked I & Royce are the smartest out the bunch,but Crooked I in particular he knows exactly what the f**k is going on....
 08-13-2010, 07:40 AM         #23
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WEREWOLF said:
funny how joe budden out of all of them is afraid to discuss the truth ...he really is a smart n*gga, now i know he knows s**t but he just doesnt go indepth because hes well aware how they get down ..but on the real we need to address this s**t before it gets out of hand real talk
I thought the same thing..Joey's just shook...Joey's never afraid to talk s**t about things that really don't concern him but he's silent when it comes to this....
 7 years ago '05        #24
SupaMann 47 heat pts47
space
space
$5,183 | Props total: 1201 1201
damn that n*gga ain't said shyt
 7 years ago '09        #25
Brainwave 5389 heat pts5389
space
space
$18,418 | Props total: 5 5
Slaughter House Are The Sh--
 7 years ago '08        #26
DooM 66 heat pts66
space
space
$28,017 | Props total: 19979 19979
lol now we gonna get Joey haters sayin "ohh now he all quiet n s**t" but chall the first cats to be like " he run his mouth too much, n blah se blah
 7 years ago '04        #27
GZ2525 
space
space
$751 | Props total: 5 5
 HERCH said:
-- waste -- wheres escape route?
Escape Route is already out. I think you mean The Great Escape.

Anyways, people who believe this s**t are ridiculous. Joe is the only smart one for not saying anything and letting the other loonies speak their piece.

GTFOH with this documentary crap. I watch lots and lots of documentaries and I understand that you can swing one side however you want in the movie. There will be another documentary that is completely opposite that can convince you as well.

Some of you are just as bad as them. Crooked I is a complete moron.
 7 years ago '04        #28
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,462 | Props total: 1455 1455
I didnt believe in the illuminati til they started writing letters to artists and threatening their families. Sad to say that s**t is very real.
 08-13-2010, 08:26 AM         #29
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GZ2525 said:
Escape Route is already out. I think you mean The Great Escape.

Anyways, people who believe this s**t are ridiculous. Joe is the only smart one for not saying anything and letting the other loonies speak their piece.

GTFOH with this documentary crap. I watch lots and lots of documentaries and I understand that you can swing one side however you want in the movie. There will be another documentary that is completely opposite that can convince you as well.

Some of you are just as bad as them. Crooked I is a complete moron.
dumb a.ss...
 7 years ago '06        #30
marlon 
space
space
space
$291 | Props total: 11 11
he should asked joell about building 7
 7 years ago '07        #31
Ares416 
space
space
space
$152 | Props total: 8 8
 D1nOnlyMrM@ said:
I didnt believe in the illuminati til they started writing letters to artists and threatening their families. Sad to say that s**t is very real.
link?
 7 years ago '10        #32
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 103 103
 D1nOnlyMrM@ said:
Proof of letters? Never heard anything bout that...
 7 years ago '04        #33
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,462 | Props total: 1455 1455
All i gotta say is my boy wrote a song ft another artist and they wrote him a letter. U dont gotta believe me but i was blown to know dem bamas are real. Hand language is very important. Id rather not disclose names. Like i did say before tho listen to dj clue the professional.
 7 years ago '04        #34
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,915 | Props total: 2567 2567
dude i know put his letter on facebook. where they were approaching him like that. I was like wow. surprised they aint popped him yet.
 08-13-2010, 10:45 AM         #35
RAM 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Crooked I speakin the real
 08-13-2010, 10:45 AM         #36
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Joell hit the nail on the head around 3:54

And what you guys are going to do? Nothing. Don't want to come together and make this money y'all rather sit around and try to change other people and discuss this trying to get a point across when it's obvious you can't reach everyone.

A lot of time is being wasted here, we have the power to do big things, and the internet is so powerful, but you guys will waste a few more years trying to convince people to change their lives and the way they think.

And I know most of y'all are not living the lives you want to live, because if I had the money this is the last place I would be. Hit me up when you guys are ready to make this money and make a change.

And Budden is always dropping knowledge in his raps:

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #37
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,915 | Props total: 2567 2567
 zkid2121 said:
yo real talk.. feel like just bout every good mind o this generation is thinkin these things, cant wait to see what comes of it in the future
it will be a cross between these old heads and the new generation who believe in these things. it will be considered to them the Bible revelations being played out. The knowers will eventually rise and those of Christianity will f!ght for their belief. Horoscope says we are leaving the age of christianity pretty soon.
 7 years ago '07        #38
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,351 | Props total: 2065 2065
 YOUNGZERO said:
Crooked spit truth...... I've seen documentaries on capitalism, the federal reserve, the IMF, the WTO, the top-secret military operations, and religions controlling the masses. There's a reason why there are puppet strings on the cover of the Godfather book. Royce is an idiot for believing in fairy tales and Buddens represents just that, the everyday Joe.
and who are you to judge? millions of people believe in fairy tales
 7 years ago '05        #39
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,263 | Props total: 9742 9742
 NuffGanja said:
gonna check this later... more rappers need to talk about this kinda s**t
honestly, no they don't.
 7 years ago '07        #40
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,632 | Props total: 2474 2474
lmfao @ the illuminati sending letters to random a.ss rappers w/no importance smh yall n*ggas crack me up hahahaha..whats the jist of what their saying? i don't feel like wasting 8 mins of my life listening to some n*ggas just talk about something i know of
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
84 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
74 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
112 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
122 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
72 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
195 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy