Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
113 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #101
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
Obama does suck
 7 years ago '07        #102
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 Mr Crackee said:
Haters gonna hate. I hope the best for Obama.
see its people like this one above...hopes the best for Obama not America
 08-14-2010, 01:22 AM         #103
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThatBytch said:
oh u another stan who mad cause folks not kissing obama's a.ss, retard mofos like u think there's a difference between repub and dems, u took one sentence and turned it into a whole lecture bout some shyt only u give a damn about

but since u talking campaign promises, which i never spoke on but u responded a whole thesis on some shyt that wasnt said, let me take that dumb a.ss response and shyt on it..................he talked change all the way through his campaign, he talked down on bush policies all the way through his campaign, he talked about washington games and transparency all the way through his campaign, and he talked about helping main street, not wall street all the way through his campaign yet he hasn't changed anything, same shyt different toilet

but once again, u stans got a saddle on his d!ck like he is some type of messiah instead of calling it for what it is, bullshyt politics as usual and no one is going to play like its nothing else just to satisfy u fools who dont recognize that ...................... stay mad
"Thatbytch", please tell me that you do not seriously believe Obama can change all those things in less than 8 years..4 at that. ???

Thats the problem with n*ggas, got that crab in a barrell mentality. So damn ignorant, bush was in office 8 years, wrecking s**t not giving a f**k about anyone but himself and his fathers unfinished business.

Obama comes in to a unorganized America, wars out the a.ss and more wars on the arising, IN LESS THAN 4 YEARS!! Nobody is saddling any partner, I'll be the first person to speak against Obama if need be. Seeing that I was hoping RON PAUL would get offiice instead. But i'm not gonna be some ignorant knuckle dragging n*gga, trying to bring down another man that was handed basically handed a BUNCH OF CRUMBS and told "here...do what you can cause bush f**ked it all up"

Last edited by cheguevara; 08-14-2010 at 01:26 AM..
 08-14-2010, 01:25 AM         #104
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cambury said:
Obama does suck
Stfu n*gga.

You people are the first ones to cry and complain about the white man not caring about y'all, how the hood gets no love, how America will never vote a black person in office, how the trap houses need renovating...Now ya s**tting on a president who has been in less than 4 years.

Get off your fat a.ss and be productive, be proactive, if you want change...be the change, dont sit on your fat a.ss typing on boxden about how s**t isn't changing. He went out and did something with his life, while you being a groupie taking pictures cuddled up with nba players. Black people...Black people...
 08-14-2010, 01:32 AM         #105
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I can not wait until another white president gets in office, and cuts all y'all n*gga's welfare checks.

NOW WHAT!
 7 years ago '10        #106
Shhon 850 heat pts850
space
space
$19,291 | Props total: 23799 23799
 CentsCuZ said:
Not yet. GWB still takes the crown.
 7 years ago '06        #107
KingK 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$15,250 | Props total: 747 747
Surprised no one brought up Ol' Ronald Regan
 7 years ago '06        #108
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,305 | Props total: 445 445
 foshomoney said:
bring clinton back please
nahhh bring JFK back from the grave..
 7 years ago '04        #109
Thangstah 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,380 | Props total: 88 88
i voted for obama cause he was black.

i dont give a damn what happens in the US government, shiet always changes eithers its to our liking or not

we jus gotta adapt and move along

f**k whats happens with the big wigs and their bulls**t
 7 years ago '05        #110
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,254 | Props total: 9706 9706
 ThatBytch said:
he talked change all the way through his campaign, he talked down on bush policies all the way through his campaign, he talked about washington games and transparency all the way through his campaign, and he talked about helping main street, not wall street all the way through his campaign yet he hasn't changed anything, same shyt different toilet
man, the illuminati s**t people are constantly speaking about means s**t to me. facts are facts though and you're pretty much right with what you're saying here. the people talking about conspiracies and s**t don't even have to make s**t up when the facts are right there in their face... they can use the facts to discredit him....
 7 years ago '05        #111
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,254 | Props total: 9706 9706
 cheguevara said:
"Thatbytch", please tell me that you do not seriously believe Obama can change all those things in less than 8 years..4 at that. ???

Thats the problem with n*ggas, got that crab in a barrell mentality. So damn ignorant, bush was in office 8 years, wrecking s**t not giving a f**k about anyone but himself and his fathers unfinished business.

Obama comes in to a unorganized America, wars out the a.ss and more wars on the arising, IN LESS THAN 4 YEARS!! Nobody is saddling any partner, I'll be the first person to speak against Obama if need be. Seeing that I was hoping RON PAUL would get offiice instead. But i'm not gonna be some ignorant knuckle dragging n*gga, trying to bring down another man that was handed basically handed a BUNCH OF CRUMBS and told "here...do what you can cause bush f**ked it all up"
i get what you're saying too. but just like dude said, he ran on change and in two and a half years he could have done a LOT of the things he promised and he could have brought true change to things that needed them. yes things do take time, but how long is he going to wait to do some of these things he said he was going to do? i don't know... s**t must be frustrating for him if he really wants to change s**t. there's a bunch of obstacles blocking his way... in the end things can't change overnight, but i can see why people are frustrated.
 7 years ago '05        #112
Knockout Kingz 
space
space
$2,043 | Props total: 81 81
so he's the worst cuz he was handed over control of a country dat was already f**ked off my BUSH!!!

hmmmmmm......
 7 years ago '04        #113
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,933 | Props total: 414 414
 Woody said:
yea, the bad state of our country was thanks to the previous president.
And the previous Congress....the previous President and Congress before them..and so on.

Do people really think this mess just started with Bush?
 7 years ago '04        #114
JBeezy 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,933 | Props total: 414 414
 MosDefinition said:
because dumb people like your a.ss think any politician can keep every campaign promise

no elected official can keep every promise its not possible because you dont know every situation until AFTER you take office

a promise he did keep health care reform he did the best any one thought he could with health care and a future liberal president will get the oppurtunity to take it a step forward because of it

an example of a campaign promise he hasnt been able to keep, closing gitmo. he cant close it because he has no where to send the people there

also talking about promise he hasnt kept so far its been a year and a half. how the hell is he supposed to turn around 8 years worth dumb decisions in less than 2 years you must really think hes barrak "the magic negro" if you think anyone could do that

if you dont like him as president either as republicans always suggested during bush you can leave the country or you can vote for someone else in 2012
Not extending the Patriot Act would have been a tremendous start.

MosDefinition said:
health care reform isnt for the people

unemployment benefit extension isnt for the people
The health care bill helps insurance companies first. It gives them a GUARANTEED market by forcing people to buy insurance or face the IRS.
 08-15-2010, 08:26 AM         #115
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
f**k all the people in here WHO DONT KNOW WTF THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT, you a**holes who dont like what he is doing.................tell me who you think would have done a better job...................the world is f**ked up.........5 times of 10 your world was f**ked before he got in office, and wiil remained f**ked after,

WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO CHANGE IT
 7 years ago '05        #116
lflaxjr_1 1 heat pts
space
space
$232 | Props total: 0 0
 Michael_Moore said:
:agreement6:

some are slower than others..and even after what you just posted there's still gonna be ppl that STILL DON'T GET IT..and really think to themselves that Obama's running the show...
I hear you, but It's a shame man.:sad2: Folks are willfully gullible. All people have to do is study real history, and how democracy and government works and history will show you that most governments were and still are controlled by Oligarchies, which always enslave the masses...many great nations have falling to tyranny. Government will become tyrannical if left unchecked by the people and that this democracy that Americans believe they live in is actually two wolves and a sheep voting on what's for dinner, the majority rules. That's why we have a republic which is limited democracy, our rights are protected from majority ruling. As far as the political system goes it's a False Left-right paradigm, members of opposing political parties such as Republican and Democrat deceptively share common interests and goals, as a one body ruling authority over the masses. The two parties act to create divisiveness and influence the general population while keeping control of the political spectrum. It doesn't matter who is elected or selected, if they're not exercising real constitutional authority like Andrew Jackson, Abraham Lincoln, George Washinton, JFK it's going to be the SAME s**t DIFFERENT TOILET.

Last edited by lflaxjr_1; 08-15-2010 at 10:10 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #117
shookid 
space
space
space
$1,581 | Props total: 0 0
there is so much stupid in this thread it really is sad. god bless our country and the s**twhole it will be by the time this dumb fool is out of office.
 7 years ago '08        #118
nattidred 16 heat pts16
space
space
$4,380 | Props total: 1 1
 ThatBytch said:
i never said he could fix it but its folks like u who dont see that he hasnt changed shyt, yall keep screaming bush fukked shyt up and he was in office 8 yrs and the 2 obama was in office he re-upped bush's policies when he had the time to actually CHANGE them

the crazy part is the policies he kept are the main ones he talked trash about and vowed to change, but yall missed those speeches during the campaign huh :rolleyes:

its not about anti-obama, its about anti-bullshyt and some of us just choose to look past the dem/repub, black/white, etc nonsense and waiting on some actual change, and that health reform garbage is NOT change, its going to make things worse, but him resigning the patriot act just k!lled it all with me, fukk his loose change drama

im not anti obama, im anti lying a.ss, say anything to get elected and dont back up shyt politician *insert whomever it applies to name here, including obama*
Pretty much

But the worst president award goes to.......Woodrow Wilson
 7 years ago '07        #119
Bkjj11 3550 heat pts3550
space
space
$92,591 | Props total: 70217 70217
dang. Trippin hard.
 7 years ago '04        #120
onlyonesmoke 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,223 | Props total: 735 735
15 minute of fame that's it...
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
164 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
93 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy