Aug 12 - "Barack Obama is the worst president in history"

most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
92 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
101 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
110 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #81
lflaxjr_1 1 heat pts
space
space
$230 | Props total: 0 0
 Dos-effect said:
you just compare the fate of the freeworld to a cartoon, a rather dumb cartoon at that.....you lost all credibility I

this is reality
I did not compare I just agree with his statement till he mentioned dragonballz lol. But, this reality might as well be a damn cartoon or a movie, because it's a false reality,: we just live in it. and as far as my credibility is concerned I can back up my claims.
 7 years ago '05        #82
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,238 | Props total: 9644 9644
Never understimate the power of a failed father's son. George W. Bush's dad didn't get Saddam, so he got 8 years of revenge on the Middle East (and the US for that matter). Quayle's son is lined up make up for the loss(es) his daddy took in the early 90's. Beware of this dude, for real. He isn't going ANYWHERE.
 08-13-2010, 11:23 AM         #83
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nobody is going to vote for this piece of d!ck lint
 7 years ago '05        #84
blackninja 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,994 | Props total: 3509 3509
This dude is full of s**t Obama is not the best. He sure is not the worst. Check the facts out about the BS he is doing. The source is MSNBC and the link is included.

"On Tuesday, he admitted that he had contributed to nightlife website DirtyScotsdale.com just hours after he denied to a POLITICO reporter that he had used a pseudonym to post s3x-themed comments on the site.

An opponent also recently took him to task for “renting a family” when a mailer underscoring his family values pictured him with two children. Quayle and his wife don’t have children; the pink-clad young girls turned out to be his nieces."

[pic - click to view]

MSNBC.COM STORY
 08-13-2010, 11:56 AM         #85
donmeca2020  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SpyDa said:
is no war. we just knockin doors down to set up shop. how many bases does america have out of america? thats something i'd like 2 know
no idea honestly, but we've had americans over there since bush was in office with his whole f**k up, the thing is our current fearless leader hasnt carried out what he claimed he was gonna do which was pull our troops out of that s**t hole yet.

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by donmeca2020; 08-13-2010 at 12:05 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #86
niceguy954 31 heat pts31
space
space
$5,371 | Props total: 135 135
 donmeca2020 said:
no idea honestly, but we've had americans over there since bush was in office with his whole f**k up, the thing is our current fearless leader hasnt carried out what he claimed he was gonna do which was pull our troops out of that s**t hole yet.

[pic - click to view]

you must not read the news..its starts aug 31...
 7 years ago '05        #87
jwill 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$980 | Props total: 270 270
 TiestoFriendly said:
^this and this.

and f**k Fox News those biased motherf**kers will only put guys like him on their news and all the racists and republicans eat this sh!t up.
is it me or did Fox News actually try discredit everything he said by tying him to that website?
 08-13-2010, 12:49 PM         #88
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lflaxjr_1 said:
:agreement6: Every time somebody criticizes that puppet, the sheeple race to his defense. And they always pull the same blame bush card lol. "Awww, he inherited all of this mess, give him a chance", He did inherit this mess, but look at what he's doing to expand the mess lol. They only follow the rhetoric he reads from a glass screen, instead of actually reading the actual bill he illegally signs into law by using signing statements. You have to look at what the real architectural of what government really is and it's not in a president, it's in a global scheme. obama is the manager of burger king. You have to go to the franchise owner.
:agreement6:

some are slower than others..and even after what you just posted there's still gonna be ppl that STILL DON'T GET IT..and really think to themselves that Obama's running the show...
 7 years ago '04        #89
strahan2004 40 heat pts40
space
space
$5,059 | Props total: 405 405
 geovanni. said:

I hate fox news so f**king much. SO f**king much.

I'm living in Europe so i kinda never see Fox News, but i know it's s**t...so it must be really f**king s**t...CNN is not that good too from what i saw lol...
 7 years ago '09        #90
Brainwave 5389 heat pts5389
space
space
$18,418 | Props total: 5 5
Let's All Face It If He Would Have Come After Clinton He Could Have Done Well But Do The Fact He Came After Bush He Was F--ked From The Door Thats A Fact To Bad He Had To Be The First Black President Now That Will Carry A Bad Stigma With Voters
 08-13-2010, 04:14 PM         #91
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
actually he has kept a majority of the promises he made, if you really, really pay attention, he gets a bad deal mostly because people are believing this republican bulls**t, but he really has done an outstanding job so far considering what he was giving, and where we are now, not a 100 percent turnaround, but definately in the next few year, the middle class will be able to have less concerns and worry more about prospering instead of just scraping by
 08-13-2010, 04:18 PM         #92
KrayLay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How could people watch this sophistry-filled s**t?
 7 years ago '04        #93
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,076 | Props total: 4421 4421
 ThatBytch said:
not to mention he kept alot of bush policies and agendas but the stans dont see that
because dumb people like your a.ss think any politician can keep every campaign promise

no elected official can keep every promise its not possible because you dont know every situation until AFTER you take office

a promise he did keep health care reform he did the best any one thought he could with health care and a future liberal president will get the oppurtunity to take it a step forward because of it

an example of a campaign promise he hasnt been able to keep, closing gitmo. he cant close it because he has no where to send the people there

also talking about promise he hasnt kept so far its been a year and a half. how the hell is he supposed to turn around 8 years worth dumb decisions in less than 2 years you must really think hes barrak "the magic negro" if you think anyone could do that

if you dont like him as president either as republicans always suggested during bush you can leave the country or you can vote for someone else in 2012
 7 years ago '04        #94
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,076 | Props total: 4421 4421
 foshomoney said:
nice try!
He ran on the slogan of change. Ain't s**t change. He ain't do s**t for the people. He been giving big business head since he been in office. He couldn't by my vote again.
health care reform isnt for the people

unemployment benefit extension isnt for the people
 08-13-2010, 05:08 PM         #95
Zo1987  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Truth33 said:
Anyone could do better than that dumb n1gger obama
dont care for Obama but f**k ur mother, and the rest of ur degenerate ancestry b**ch
 08-13-2010, 06:03 PM         #96
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SpyDa said:
no disrespect but whats the goal for the NWO??? i mean people do all this talking as of what they are going to do. depopulate the earth, k!ll us all, make a mark of the beast, control the masses. these things been done so in a since they already won.
no they're not done...the goal is to get the world population cut by 80-90%....last I checked that's not the case...
 08-13-2010, 06:05 PM         #97
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThatBytch said:
oh u another stan who mad cause folks not kissing obama's a.ss, retard mofos like u think there's a difference between repub and dems, u took one sentence and turned it into a whole lecture bout some shyt only u give a damn about

but since u talking campaign promises, which i never spoke on but u responded a whole thesis on some shyt that wasnt said, let me take that dumb a.ss response and shyt on it..................he talked change all the way through his campaign, he talked down on bush policies all the way through his campaign, he talked about washington games and transparency all the way through his campaign, and he talked about helping main street, not wall street all the way through his campaign yet he hasn't changed anything, same shyt different toilet

but once again, u stans got a saddle on his d!ck like he is some type of messiah instead of calling it for what it is, bullshyt politics as usual and no one is going to play like its nothing else just to satisfy u fools who dont recognize that ...................... stay mad
:dancingcool::cool-smiley-009: bodied him...
 08-13-2010, 06:28 PM         #98
donmeca2020  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 niceguy954 said:
you must not read the news..its starts aug 31...
SUPPOSEDLY STARTS HE MADE THAT CLAIM WHILE HE WAS RUNNING AND WHEN HE WAS FIRST ELECTED... LETS SEE IF IT ACTUALLY HAPPENS DUMBASS
 08-13-2010, 07:28 PM         #99
nothinbutanahoe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
someone should tell ben quayle "opinions are like a**holes. everyone has them and they stink." that's a pretty good lesson for you f**ks to learn too. oh, and by the way, if you're gonna take the time to add emoticons, gifs, and pics of jay z making silly faces, why not make sure you don't have spelling errors in your incoherent babble? jusy sayin. . .
 7 years ago '06        #100
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 youngmic said:
lol @ c*cksuckers like this who are blind to the bush administration

Bush Jr a.ss was the worse of worst. But f**k em they all are down with the same thing Dem's & Rep's. Yeah i said the s**t. People out here blind with their curtains closed being sheep who believe in the s**t they are feeding them. S**t just amazes me......

Last edited by davon4204; 08-14-2010 at 12:10 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
26 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
285 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
80 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
126 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
52 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
89 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
63 comments
20 hours ago