Aug 12 - "Barack Obama is the worst president in history"

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
165 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
100 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-13-2010, 09:23 AM         #61
Beaker  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
obama is certainly not the worst, but he very well might end up in the top 10 worst of all time
 7 years ago '04        #62
Def Poet|S 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,661 | Props total: 95 95
Why the hell does everyone expect this guy to magically fix years of jacked up s**t put in place by Clinton and most by G.W.B. Half of you in here need to actually go read and find out what actually is going on in politics. Obama hasn't been in office long enough to make a difference, yet he's be under constant scrutiny like change happens over night. STFU and let this man do his job for his full term, then rate him as a good or bad president.
 7 years ago '04        #63
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,898 | Props total: 2529 2529
 Def Poet said:
Why the hell does everyone expect this guy to magically fix years of jacked up s**t put in place by Clinton and most by G.W.B. Half of you in here need to actually go read and find out what actually is going on in politics. Obama hasn't been in office long enough to make a difference, yet he's be under constant scrutiny like change happens over night. STFU and let this man do his job for his full term, then rate him as a good or bad president.

They do it the same way you sit back and a.ssume he's going to perform a certain act. America's A Business. They Cant move without the slaves/Workers/The People. What Am I Saying??????
Obama's not going to make any change. We The People do.... people put faith in man they breathe life into what they fear.

That Shows The People Are Already Controlled. If You Can Use Tv To plant the seed in the mind, like inception, You can alter a subconscious mind pull down their thoughts to live in reality in the 3D world.

Last edited by SpyDa; 08-13-2010 at 10:04 AM..
 7 years ago '08        #64
Ven0m 12 heat pts12
space
space
$3,948 | Props total: 979 979
 Jacc Blacc said:
obama is a bad president, he's all talk but as a loyal republican i can say he aint got nothing on george w bush........george is easily the worst president ever

woulkdnt it be funny if Quail and Palin ran together for the next election
You got a k in your wouldn't
Funny how the guy who bashes black people all the time with threads & post can't spell.
Theres a trend going on... :)
 08-13-2010, 09:57 AM         #65
donmeca2020  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
HAHAHAHA.... he isnt doing a f**king thing but screwing s**t up. universal healthcare, not working quick enough with this oil spill and not pulling our American troops out of this never ending war with the towel heads. i work my a.ss off to pay my bills, and pay for my healthcare. why should someone get it for free if your a poor slob not wanting to get off your lazy a.ss and make a living? i guess the "BROTHA" in office whom alota you were dancing in the streets banging pots and pans didnt meet up to his expectations
 7 years ago '04        #66
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,898 | Props total: 2529 2529
 donmeca2020 said:
HAHAHAHA.... he isnt doing a f**king thing but screwing s**t up. universal healthcare, not working quick enough with this oil spill and not pulling our American troops out of this never ending war with the towel heads. i work my a.ss off to pay my bills, and pay for my healthcare. why should someone get it for free if your a poor slob not wanting to get off your lazy a.ss and make a living? i guess the "BROTHA" in office whom alota you were dancing in the streets banging pots and pans didnt meet up to his expectations

is no war. we just knockin doors down to set up shop. how many bases does america have out of america? thats something i'd like 2 know
 7 years ago '09        #67
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,391 | Props total: 10494 10494
 Def Poet said:
To answer your opening question. Because he said he could. I never liked Obama, I knew he was running bulls**t from the moment he started his campaign. Just pay attention to what he said. He lied about his father being in the war just to get votes, with further research you'd find out that wasn't true. He lied to all you dumbf**ks that voted for him and you believed it and 95% of the votes voted for him because he was black. They've admitted that, they don't give a f**k about anything else but that he's black. They couldn't give half a s**t what he does or doesn't do for this country, if he's black, vote for him!. That's how it is, you dumbasses that voted for him have f**ked up now...Congratulations.
 7 years ago '04        #68
Def Poet|S 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,661 | Props total: 95 95
 Chainz Graphics said:
To answer your opening question. Because he said he could. I never liked Obama, I knew he was running bulls**t from the moment he started his campaign. Just pay attention to what he said. He lied about his father being in the war just to get votes, with further research you'd find out that wasn't true. He lied to all you dumbf**ks that voted for him and you believed it and 95% of the votes voted for him because he was black. They've admitted that, they don't give a f**k about anything else but that he's black. They couldn't give half a s**t what he does or doesn't do for this country, if he's black, vote for him!. That's how it is, you dumbasses that voted for him have f**ked up now...Congratulations.
So you think Mccain would have done a better job?
 08-13-2010, 10:35 AM         #69
geovanni.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jacc blacc said:
obama is a bad president, he's all talk but as a loyal republican i can say he aint got nothing on george w bush........george is easily the worst president ever

woulkdnt it be funny if quail and palin ran together for the next election
shut up.
 08-13-2010, 10:40 AM         #70
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the only President to reform HealthCare, and was not scared to do it, that makes him the BEST EVER in my book period,his presidency in 2 years has done more to change this country for all Americans then any President in the last 20 years, forget all these other cats who want more of Bush politics, if they want them so bad they can have em, my question is where were all these haters when Bush was running the country into the ground...................getting rich and fat.......and now they are mad cause they want to make 1 billion dollars less a year when they are raking in 10s billions thx to thier Hero Bush
 08-13-2010, 10:42 AM         #71
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chainz Graphics said:
tell me 1 promise he has not kept...................and then compare his track record to any president ever............the due is on track to be the greatest if not one of............just a shame his skin color will be his first and only mistake in alot of peoples minds
 7 years ago '05        #72
lflaxjr_1 1 heat pts
space
space
$230 | Props total: 0 0
Besides Carter, Nixon, Bush Sr, Clinton, Bush, He is the worst president.
 7 years ago '05        #73
lflaxjr_1 1 heat pts
space
space
 SpyDa said:
1. America was weaken when they took gold off backing the dollar.

2. America Was weaken when the People decided to give hope in someone else and not look within themselves

3. America was weakened When the people decided to believe everything they see on TV and not question it.

4. America was weakened when they Failed to realize The way the game set up the president has nothing to do with what gets passed or moves in the background. He is only the face of America like hercule on Dragonball Z
:agreement6:
 08-13-2010, 10:52 AM         #74
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lflaxjr_1 said:
:agreement6:
you just compare the fate of the freeworld to a cartoon, a rather dumb cartoon at that.....you lost all credibility

this is reality
 08-13-2010, 10:54 AM         #75
geovanni.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't agree with what he said, but don't you DARE disparage DBZ. I will e-cut you, b**ch.
 7 years ago '10        #76
dahurtado 
space
space
space
$127 | Props total: 0 0
what we need is a candidate who is asian but adopted by a white and black couple but raised by a spanish nanny.....that way these silly mofos cant pander to ignorant mofos based on race alone.
 7 years ago '10        #77
TiestoFriendly 6 heat pts
space
space
$15,363 | Props total: 14 14
 cheguevara said:

[pic - click to view]

damn u right

Btw, I mean how can anybody really think Obama is the worst? I honestly don't think he is doing that bad of a job,....give him 4 more years and we'll see a big change for the good. I just think part of his legacy will always be ruined...because he took the job after the WORST president ever GWB, who left such a huge mess to be cleaned.

It's going to take a very long time to clean up GW's mess, a lot of people fail to understand that. They think a president has a magic wand and just can make s**t all better. Obama will be getting my vote for the next presidential election. unless ron paul runs again :o

If we let bush get his full 8 years, then Obama needs to get the same.
 deziking said:
Seriously obama should give this dumb honkey a week in white house see if he can do anything better.
^this and this.

and f**k Fox News those biased motherf**kers will only put guys like him on their news and all the racists and republicans eat this sh!t up.
 7 years ago '04        #78
DJ Maximum|M 47 heat pts47
space
space
$43,310 | Props total: 11354 11354
so all the presidents that overlooked slavery as not a issues were good?

see.... hes doing this with an underlying purpose the GOP are weak believe me if anybody wouldve publically said this about bush he would be called "un american"
 7 years ago '05        #79
lflaxjr_1 1 heat pts
space
space
 The N said:
more distractions and divisive tactics to keep you feuding as they setup WW3/New World Order right in your face, wake up! Obama is part of their realm and you're not.
:agreement6: Every time somebody criticizes that puppet, the sheeple race to his defense. And they always pull the same blame bush card lol. "Awww, he inherited all of this mess, give him a chance", He did inherit this mess, but look at what he's doing to expand the mess lol. They only follow the rhetoric he reads from a glass screen, instead of actually reading the actual bill he illegally signs into law by using signing statements. You have to look at what the real architectural of what government really is and it's not in a president, it's in a global scheme. obama is the manager of burger king. You have to go to the franchise owner.
 08-13-2010, 11:05 AM         #80
Jerseyelite89  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao Drug Cartels been in Mexico since atleast the 20's, infact it has been less publicized in the last few years so idk what he is talking about, lol i guess when there is a bandwagon its best to jump on last so you can be the first to jump off
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
9 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy