Shyne Responds to 50 Centís Prank Call

most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
135 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
133 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
21 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
26 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #81
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548
space
space
$92,488 | Props total: 69991 69991
 youngmic said:
good s**t..lmao at cats sayin shyne is bitter or salty when he aint the one who started this silly s**t in the 1st place...lol...same cat callin playin jokes aka im still mad is the same catsayin hes wack was the same cat tryin to sign him to gunit tellin sha money to call him...lol gotta love BX, they always seem to forget how beefs start...Ja Rule may be damn near extinct but he really had cats mad workin with him or "rumored" to sign w/ the INC(shyne, jadakiss, fat joe, etc etc)......lol..but imma be honest, before shynes speaks..he should step up to the old him...that new s**t is Ugh....

p.s. Belize still aint an island dummies...im from there...
U stuck in the past, like 5 years ago.

Shyne is salty, I see u took down that avy as well, is he like a hero or somethin out there?
 7 years ago '05        #82
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '09        #83
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,306 | Props total: 7962 7962
 Ahmed said:
this n*gga got a mohawk, a soup bowl, and a mullet all rolled into 1.......s**t he even has the same style of haircut wesley snipes had in blade

what they cutting this dudes hair with??? broken bottles?? is that how they get done in belize

and why is he always wearing that same princeton shirt

Last edited by Jacc Blacc; 08-13-2010 at 09:46 AM..
 7 years ago '06        #84
kevkhalee 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,319 | Props total: 120 120
 Michael_Moore said:
what the f**k is going on with Shyne's hair?
i mean...in a time wear n*ggas is freely rockin mohawks, and other styles from the 80s...you question Shyne's hair?

7 years ago '06        #85
kevkhalee 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,319 | Props total: 120 120
how many people gonna use Jayz face in this thread?

:jay:
 7 years ago '06        #86
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
poor shyne..he probably came out of prison thinking people were gonna hop back on his d!ck for doing a long stint, but he's just being ridiculed

he looks like he came outta jail and still hasnt realized times changed still looking like an early 90s break dancer
 7 years ago '04        #87
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,404 | Props total: 29590 29590
 Bkjj11 said:
U stuck in the past, like 5 years ago.

Shyne is salty, I see u took down that avy as well, is he like a hero or somethin out there?
who is stuck in the past? your boy is the same way. lol wtf u talkin bout... u still mad at cats who 50 has beefs with...shyne, young buck, fat joe,game(ill give u that u still bump his s**t) joe budden(especially budden)...and i change my avy every 2 weeks. a hero? hes belizean n we stick together and we are able to call flaws out too cuz dudes voice is wack. dont ask me about heroes homie when u jump to 50s aid everytime some1 speaks on him. no hate just sayin.

Last edited by youngmic; 08-13-2010 at 11:55 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #88
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,376 | Props total: 11659 11659
The fact that heís sitting in New York, selling his Vitamin Water, listening to my Ustream. What the fó? Youíre stalking me. Go take some steroids. Find something to do.

true...
 7 years ago '10        #89
rdrake 28 heat pts28
space
space
$7,322 | Props total: 423 423
 Swisher sweet said:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '09        #90
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,241 | Props total: 19349 19349
shyne mad as hell....you can't go to war on a island tho
 7 years ago '06        #91
jaycee 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$9,356 | Props total: 835 835
shyne is a cornball.....dude lost
 08-13-2010, 12:36 PM         #92
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VerbalAssassin said:
:doglaugh: his s**t looks like one of them old leather NFL helmets.
 7 years ago '07        #93
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,624 | Props total: 2469 2469
 Explicit said:
Whats funnier is that even after Cam did that, this is what happened to him

[pic - click to view]

and then MIA for a good minute
comon brah cam is all jokes, you should know that..and that vid wasn't to be taken serious..that's 1 of the the many property's he owns in the U.S..and he explained why he went m.i.a for so long..it had nothing to do w/curtis or anything like that..his mom was seriously ill and he wanted to be by her side as she recieved treatment and recovered..n*ggas always trying to knock Cam and not give him credit..he single handedly DESTROYED 50 cent ..no other rapper who's 50 went against can say that they've done that besides Cam..but on the subject of shyne hahaha dude is dumb for taking a shot @ 50..but 50 is lame as hell for that radio phone call..that s**t wasn't funny @ all to me, instead it came across as just lame as f**k..but shyne went in on him on this response hahahahaha..but he threw some stuff out there just in the heat of anger that have nothing to do w/curtis..like the wintness protection program s**t..smh..overall as artist both their careers are over..50 will just pro long his as much as possible because he has the money and resources to do so..but all in all they both have been done for quite sometime
 7 years ago '07        #94
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548
space
space
 Deniro732 said:
comon brah cam is all jokes, you should know that..and that vid wasn't to be taken serious..that's 1 of the the many property's he owns in the U.S..and he explained why he went m.i.a for so long..it had nothing to do w/curtis or anything like that..his mom was seriously ill and he wanted to be by her side as she recieved treatment and recovered..n*ggas always trying to knock Cam and not give him credit..he single handedly DESTROYED 50 cent ..no other rapper who's 50 went against can say that they've done that besides Cam..but on the subject of shyne hahaha dude is dumb for taking a shot @ 50..but 50 is lame as hell for that radio phone call..that s**t wasn't funny @ all to me, instead it came across as just lame as f**k..but shyne went in on him on this response hahahahaha..but he threw some stuff out there just in the heat of anger that have nothing to do w/curtis..like the wintness protection program s**t..smh..overall as artist both their careers are over..50 will just pro long his as much as possible because he has the money and resources to do so..but all in all they both have been done for quite sometime
I was with you til there, so those curtis series on youtube really damaged 50 huh?

U said no other rapper did what? The Game had more of an impact dissin 50 than cam did. f**k u talkin about?
 7 years ago '07        #95
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548
space
space
 youngmic said:
who is stuck in the past? your boy is the same way. lol wtf u talkin bout... u still mad at cats who 50 has beefs with...shyne, young buck, fat joe,game(ill give u that u still bump his s**t) joe budden(especially budden)...and i change my avy every 2 weeks. a hero? hes belizean n we stick together and we are able to call flaws out too cuz dudes voice is wack. dont ask me about heroes homie when u jump to 50s aid everytime some1 speaks on him. no hate just sayin.
:rofl2: but I was never a fat joe fan tho, so for 50 dissin him made me laugh even harder. Never been a fan of budden outside of pump it up and few mixtape tracks, and was impressed with the slaughterhouse cd. Buck & game I still listen too. So ya point is what?

I've never liked shyne cuz at the time, Diddy was f**kin j.lo who and diddy was my hero and pus*y boy was tryna make my n*gga diddy get locked up.

Shyne is a nobody to me, just like fat joe, young dro, gucci mane, waka flocka, soulja boy, flo rida, rick ross, lil b, just to name a few. I only f**ks with so many rappers, outside of the shady/aftermath/g-unit camp.

Shyne got outta jail, first move was to diss 50 and like only 3 people heard it, and 2 be honest, when I watched that 50 video, that was the first time hearing it!!! cuz I don't waste time tryna have some artist grow on me.

But no, that XXL s**t been there n*gga, been there, 2 weeks my a.ss. . But keep rolling together, shyne isn't goin anywhere, he's done with. 10 years in the drain and gained no weight,
 7 years ago '07        #96
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,624 | Props total: 2469 2469
 Bkjj11 said:
I was with you til there, so those curtis series on youtube really damaged 50 huh?

U said no other rapper did what? The Game had more of an impact dissin 50 than cam did. f**k u talkin about?
lol i'm not only talking about those curtis series dawg..i'm talking about that phone call that cam made and the diss track and how he had everyone screaming curtissssssss for the longest because of him..s**t like dude said he even contributed to 50 naming his album curtis and him fixing up his rabbit teeth ..your right about game though, he had more of an impact dissin 50 because of his relationship w/50 prior to going at him..but as far as who destroyed 50 more in general, i'd give it to Cam easily..he absolutely made 50 look like an idiot hahaha..game's g-unot s**t was lame as f**k and only game fans were shouting that out.. while Cam had everyone on the whole curtissssssssss s**t

Last edited by Deniro732; 08-13-2010 at 01:52 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #97
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,404 | Props total: 29590 29590
 Bkjj11 said:
:rofl2: but I was never a fat joe fan tho, so for 50 dissin him made me laugh even harder. Never been a fan of budden outside of pump it up and few mixtape tracks, and was impressed with the slaughterhouse cd. Buck & game I still listen too. So ya point is what?

I've never liked shyne cuz at the time, Diddy was f**kin j.lo who and diddy was my hero and pus*y boy was tryna make my n*gga diddy get locked up.

Shyne is a nobody to me, just like fat joe, young dro, gucci mane, waka flocka, soulja boy, flo rida, rick ross, lil b, just to name a few. I only f**ks with so many rappers, outside of the shady/aftermath/g-unit camp.

Shyne got outta jail, first move was to diss 50 and like only 3 people heard it, and 2 be honest, when I watched that 50 video, that was the first time hearing it!!! cuz I don't waste time tryna have some artist grow on me.

But no, that XXL s**t been there n*gga, been there, 2 weeks my a.ss. . But keep rolling together, shyne isn't goin anywhere, he's done with. 10 years in the drain and gained no weight,
lmao did u not read the court transcript or wat...shyne aint even point no fingers at diddy...all of diddys witnesses told different tales from the original police report...everything shyne said was true bout the witnesses...its right there...and u sayin im stuck in 5 years ago, this happened 10 years ago. back to the point...wouldnt be no shyne n 50 beef if it wasnt for your boy catchin feelings from the go. Period.

july 20th they announced shyne was to be named on the cover, n there was a thread in here too n thats when i put it...im lying? click the link, step it up homie u better than that.

we all know how you are when it comes to 50...stop lying to yourself fam. im sure you do only f**k with so many rappers outside of the camp, its obvious lol. point is u never wanna admit 50s flaws. regardless wat shyne said after jail...s**t he was locked up n your boy wants to throw shots. i do admit tho, he should point more at diddy...and lol why u lookin at his body? u do know he fasts right since hes jew? just sayin

Last edited by youngmic; 08-13-2010 at 02:22 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #98
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548
space
space
 Deniro732 said:
lol i'm not only talking about those curtis series dawg..i'm talking about that phone call that cam made and the diss track and how he had everyone screaming curtissssssss for the longest because of him..s**t like dude said he even contributed to 50 naming his album curtis and him fixing up his rabbit teeth ..your right about game though, he had more of an impact dissin 50 because of his relationship w/50 prior to going at him..but as far as who destroyed 50 more in general, i'd give it to Cam easily..he absolutely made 50 look like an idiot hahaha..game's g-unot s**t was lame as f**k and only game fans were shouting that out.. while Cam had everyone on the whole curtissssssssss s**t
yea that curtissss s**t was funny for a moment, just like g-unot

youngmic said:
lmao did u not read the court transcript or wat...shyne aint even point no fingers at diddy...all of diddys witnesses told different tales from the original police report...everything shyne said was true bout the witnesses...its right there...and u sayin im stuck in 5 years ago, this happened 10 years ago. back to the point...wouldnt be no shyne n 50 beef if it wasnt for your boy catchin feelings from the go. Period.

july 20th they announced shyne was to be named on the cover, n there was a thread in here too n thats when i put it...im lying? click the link, step it up homie u better than that.

we all know how you are when it comes to 50...stop lying to yourself fam. im sure you do only f**k with so many rappers outside of the camp, its obvious lol. point is u never wanna admit 50s flaws. regardless wat shyne said after jail...s**t he was locked up n your boy wants to throw shots. i do admit tho, he should point more at diddy...and lol why u lookin at his body? u do know he fasts right since hes jew? just sayin
when that 50 video dropped, u still had that avy, thats more than 2 weeks, just sayin

but ok, believe what u wanna believe. All i know, didnt shyne have a diss for 50 while he was locked up or some s**t? n*gga been tryna get at 50 so many times. But when he gets out, he still throw shots and 50 lets them go by, then ya boy on ustream and 50 f**ks with him, and u get upset at 50? and im looking at his arms, i know a few people that went to jail for some years and picked up a damn dumbell
 08-13-2010, 06:55 PM         #99
KhadijaQueen  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lavares said:
Hell no!
 7 years ago '04        #100
Skammy Gee 17 heat pts17
space
space
$2,210 | Props total: 108 108
 Swisher sweet said:

[pic - click to view]

50 my man but...

[pic - click to view]

That don't look like an island to me
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
78 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
202 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
87 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy