J. Cole - Blow Up (New Prod By J. Cole) 2010

most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
70 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
137 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #121
That Dude 
space
space
$847 | Props total: 89 89
 daliff89 said:

but you see who you named right?

you named three wack rappers.......

like i said in another thread, the biggest criticism i get is 'you have the same flow on everything you do'...........now, that's 100% true for the most part, but Jeezy is the same way, so are Gucci and Waka, Ross does the same thing........

most of the negative feedback i get is true for myself, but half of it's also true for the other artists that get listened to by the people who give me that feedback

being a famous rapper isn't my 'dream' when i think about where i'd like to go with rap, i don't care if millions and millions of people listen to my s**t

the only thing i'd want out of rapping if i actually DID want something out of it is to be the type of dude where rappers are like 'damn, that dude can f**king rhyme' not 'damn, that dude makes great songs'

i don't feel any of these new rappers, because i feel like they're the 'sing-song' type of dudes.......i don't listen to rap for melodies and s**t, i listen to rock for that, i listen to rap for metaphors and other forms of wordplay, for dope rhyme schemes, for things to be said in ways that i would not of thought to say them

but these new guys are mixing average lyrics with unorthodox deliveries and flows that people who listen to mainly rap aren't used to, so it comes as something fresh and welcome to them.......and while i welcome diversity with open arms, i'd rather hear diverse lyrics, not diverse ad-libs and words stretched to fit in with word play
I named three wack rappers to prove a point. (I personally dont consider Jeezy wack) It really doesnt matter if your lyrics are "dope" or "hot" but what keeps the listeners engaged is a good delivery. We can name Big Pun for example (one of your personal favs) this guy had the combo of good lyrics but what made him stand out is his delivery. You my not want to be a big time rapper understood, but all I'm saying is people aint gonna listen to your s**t because of the lack of delivery/ mic presence. But then again it depends what type of ppl listen to your s**t get it? if its the average listener they are not gonna break down the science of word play/ lyrics/multi's etc they are gonna listen to wat sounds good to the ears. As for me I listen for everything, I appreciate great lyricism but its hard to have great lyrics and delivery. If the delivery aint there chances are your listener will not be engaged long enough to hear the depth of your lyrics. Just sayin
 7 years ago '04        #122
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48 OP
space
space
$43,392 | Props total: 11757 11757
 daliff89 said:
i'm not going to listen to a mixtape from a rapper that i don't like.....

if i get recommendations from someone who's opinion i value i'll check it out (and i mean no disrespect by that, it just appears that we have different taste in music) but until then i'll listen to rappers i know i like or rappers that i've never heard before......

there's too many rappers out there for me to force myself to like one

Its kind of hard to judge music based on that way... So thats why I cannot so your theory of music being valid based off a few tracks you listened. You dont know what your missing out if your not willing to give it artists a chance and thats a very bias way of looking at it artists progress and grow just like you said your style has changed and Im guessing you want people to listen to your stuff obviously because you have it in your sig.
 7 years ago '05        #123
That Dude 
space
space
 DJ Maximum said:
Its kind of hard to judge music based on that way... So thats why I cannot so your theory of music being valid based off a few tracks you listened. You dont know what your missing out if your not willing to give it artists a chance and thats a very bias way of looking at it artists progress and grow just like you said your style has changed and Im guessing you want people to listen to your stuff obviously because you have it in your sig.

Exactly he says he makes music for himself but then he wants the whole world to hear it.
 7 years ago '05        #124
That Dude 
space
space
 daliff89 said:
i'm not going to listen to a mixtape from a rapper that i don't like.....

if i get recommendations from someone who's opinion i value i'll check it out (and i mean no disrespect by that, it just appears that we have different taste in music) but until then i'll listen to rappers i know i like or rappers that i've never heard before......

there's too many rappers out there for me to force myself to like one
Listen to the Warm Up man. J. Cole is dope he has pretty good concepts. I bumped that mixtape in the whip for damnn ear 6 months straight. The last trak "losing my balance" is dope man
 7 years ago '06        #125
jj01 
space
space
$44,966 | Props total: 4685 4685
heard better from him, but this is a nice track.

im expectin some simba, losin my balance, type ish on the album tho.
 08-13-2010, 12:03 AM         #126
AbsLikeJesus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dude with the green font is a f*ggit and needs to dip from this thread immediately. just go. we are here to talk about j. cole only
 7 years ago '06        #127
JanyeWest 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$139 | Props total: 0 0
J.Cole is real good at stayin with the same concept on a song I love when rappers stay on point like that so if u ain't already heard this song try jammin 'i got it' s**ts nice.
 08-13-2010, 06:27 AM         #128
YoungGQ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lyriceater said:
All I see in J. Cole is a new college dropout era kanye. Don't really know why, he just reminds me of him.
i get that same feel....the beats he does himself have that same early 'Ye feel....the content is real underdog-ish like College Dropout was...he's a way better rapper than Kanye, to me....but i can definitely hear those similiarities, i've thought that for a while.
 7 years ago '06        #129
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,532 | Props total: 6779 6779
not impressed
song is ok, nothing crazy .. beat coo

anyone would sound good on that beat
 7 years ago '05        #130
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
 DJ Maximum said:
dude, i didn't listen to 'a few tracks'

there's 20 tracks on that mixtape, i looked it up, and i've heard atleast 5 other songs from dude

i consider 25 songs a pretty good cross-section of someone's abilities

i gave the artist a chance, i don't like the artist, i'm not going to listen to every single thing the artist put out if i don't like the things i've already heard

That Dude said:
Exactly he says he makes music for himself but then he wants the whole world to hear it.
Boxden = the whole world?

also, i do make music for myself

you do understand that i've dropped WAAAYYYY more tracks than what i've posted on here, right?

and just because i share something doesn't mean i didn't do it for myself.....

i just put it up so someone else might get enjoyment out of it as well....

That Dude said:
Listen to the Warm Up man. J. Cole is dope he has pretty good concepts. I bumped that mixtape in the whip for damnn ear 6 months straight. The last trak "losing my balance" is dope man
like i said, i'm not going to try to force myself to like a rapper

dude got more shots that most people get from me and i'm just not impressed.

AbsLikeJesus said:
dude with the green font is a f*ggit and needs to dip from this thread immediately. just go. we are here to talk about j. cole only
you spelled f**got wrong

and i was talking about J. Cole, they're the ones who turned it on me
 08-13-2010, 03:46 PM         #131
AbsLikeJesus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
spelled it wrong so that it wouldn't get censored. can you just dip? it doesn't matter anymore, know one thinks you're good at rapping and no one thinks you'll ever amount to anything in the entertainment business. let this be about j. cole, someone who actually has talent which is why he is watched for
 7 years ago '05        #132
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
did you spell 'no' as 'know' so it wouldn't get censored as well?

tell the dudes to quit talking to me and i'll quit talking to them

it's not like i'm in here spamming my s**t, i'm voicing/defending my opinion

if you don't want to read it, just click to ignore my posts.
 7 years ago '04        #133
LovinPavan 
space
space
$5,636 | Props total: 1140 1140
 Captain Fresh said:
yezzir young Nasir Jones
lol. let me ask you: how old were you when nas dropped illmatic? what were you listening to when nas dropped illmatic?
 7 years ago '06        #134
simplyAmazin 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,278 | Props total: 185 185
J. Cole > DaLiff

times infinity
 7 years ago '09        #135
A2P89 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,488 | Props total: 54 54
 justinjones said:

[pic - click to view]

finally figured out where this was from....

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #136
That Dude 
space
space
daliff.... GIVE IT UP MAN.... You post your music to get peoples opinion on it hell you even posted your entire mixtape online to get point of views. I never said BX was the entire world but im sure you have posted ur s**t on other forums. If you really make music for yourself why NOT KEEP IT TO YOUR SELF? Why even post a single track? face it man, you can keep thinkin your better than J. Cole BUT THE FACT IS YOU'RE NOT. Like I said you lack flow, charisma, mic presence and delivery and that my friend is the makings of a good rapper.... But I guess you're stuck in your own little world and believe you have all those things. Good luck lol

Last edited by That Dude; 08-14-2010 at 10:52 AM..
 7 years ago '06        #137
simplyAmazin 2 heat pts
space
space
^^ Exactly anybody can say they're better than anybody it doesn't make it true, especially if your not even qualified to speak. Its like Muggsy Bogues stepping up to Jordan and saying he's better....
 7 years ago '05        #138
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
 That Dude said:
daliff.... GIVE IT UP MAN.... You post your music to get peoples opinion on it hell you even posted your entire mixtape online to get point of views. I never said BX was the entire world but im sure you have posted ur s**t on other forums. If you really make music for yourself why NOT KEEP IT TO YOUR SELF? Why even post a single track? face it man, you can keep thinkin your better than J. Cole BUT THE FACT IS YOU'RE NOT. Like I said you lack flow, charisma, mic presence and delivery and that my friend is the makings of a good rapper.... But I guess you're stuck in your own little world and believe you have all those things. Good luck lol
give what up?

i posted the s**t to share it, just like casual photographers posting up the things they take pictures of, artists who paint paintings.......would i turn down money to rap? no, but am i going to quit rapping because people i don't know tell me i'm not ever going to make money at it? no, because i'm not doing it for the money or to appease anyone else, i'm doing it because i enjoy it

i'll follow your same logic for a second.........do you care if the entire world agrees with your opinion on J. Cole? if not, then why are you sharing it?

if you don't want to hear my opinions, then click to ignore me........if you don't want to listen to my s**t, then don't click it........if you want to listen to my s**t and be a fan, awesome...........it really doesn't matter to me either way

and who said anyone had to be 'qualified' to voice an opinion?

kids are mad because i believe i'm nicer than an average North Carolina rapper with dope beats?
 7 years ago '06        #139
simplyAmazin 2 heat pts
space
space
nobody is mad you just need a reality check.
 7 years ago '07        #140
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 daliff89 said:

........because he doesn't say anything nice?

dude has average wordplay, a good flow, and the same delivery as every other new rapper
u cant even ride the f**kin beat

sound like u got a permanent cold

stop thinkin u nice doggie
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
48 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
274 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
65 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
179 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
36 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
185 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy