J. Cole - Blow Up (New Prod By J. Cole) 2010

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
75 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
418 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #101
kakish 9 heat pts
space
space
$12,935 | Props total: 1531 1531
this s**t is hard as f**k!!!
 7 years ago '05        #102
That Dude 
space
space
$847 | Props total: 89 89
 daliff89 said:
i still say i'm nicer than J. Cole
No the f**k no you ain't man lol I heard some of your s**t its too boring, u got some decent lyrics but there is more to rappin than good lyrics you gotta have charisma and mic presence and that my friend is what you lack. Just being honest yo
 7 years ago '04        #103
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
sounds like Drake and Kanye, how many versions of KanYe is the industry coming with
 7 years ago '05        #104
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
 DJ Maximum said:
its not even about a gimmicky delivery you DONT HAVE A DELIVERY

Delivery IS VERY IMPORTANT IN HIP HOP MOST OF THE TIME IS THE DECIDING FACTOR IF SOMEONE CHOOSES TO LISTEN TO YOU...

thats the thing you dont relate to them probably cuz of your upbringing... thats no excuse tho hip hop heads envision what rappers are talking about point blank...
why are you so angry?

also, you don't really know s**t about my upbringing.....

having to wear the same pair of pants every day of the week because your family couldn't afford another pair..........getting a job when you're 9, a real job not a paper route or mowing grass, so you can help buy your school supplies.........

i don't know anything about being broke or struggling.....

again, i don't care to have a gimmicky delivery......you can say that's why people don't
listen to me, but i've got plenty of people who actually like my music, people hitting me up for collabs, people hitting me up with beats.......

and after all that, i don't care if nobody listens to my music because i don't make music for other people...........i like my s**t and that's why i make it, not for the approval of others

Last edited by daliff89; 08-12-2010 at 10:16 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #105
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
 That Dude said:
No the f**k no you ain't man lol I heard some of your s**t its too boring, u got some decent lyrics but there is more to rappin than good lyrics you gotta have charisma and mic presence and that my friend is what you lack. Just being honest yo
that's cool, you're entitled to your opinion, and i honestly appreciate the listens you gave my s**t, thank you.

but if you're entitled to an opinion, i am as well, and my opinion is that i'm nicer than J. Cole
 7 years ago '04        #106
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48 OP
space
space
$43,341 | Props total: 11542 11542
 daliff89 said:

why are you so angry?

also, you don't really know s**t about my upbringing.....

having to wear the same pair of pants every day of the week because your family couldn't afford another pair..........getting a job when you're 9, a real job not a paper route or mowing grass, so you can help buy your school supplies.........

i don't know anything about being broke or struggling.....

again, i don't care to have a gimmicky delivery......you can say that's why people don't
listen to me, but i've got plenty of people who actually like my music, people hitting me up or collabs, people hitting me up with beats.......

and after all that, i don't care if nobody listens to my music because i don't make music for other people...........i like my s**t and that's why i make it, not for the approval of others
Im not angy man and Im just stating an honest opinion but I would like to know your top 5 so I can try to understand your reasoning homie
 7 years ago '09        #107
EA5ER1 
space
space
$641 | Props total: 378 378
fashawn is a better nas comparison than j. cole
 7 years ago '05        #108
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
my five favorite rappers are in this order

Big Pun
Scarface
Pharoahe Monch
Redman
Black Thought

not a very 'hip-hop head' top 5 is it.....

:rolleyes:

but it doesn't matter who my top 5 is, it's not going to change your opinion because you think that J. Cole is a good rapper and that i dislike him because i can't relate to him for some reason....

and if you're not angry, you probably shouldn't type entire sentences in capital letters then lurk in the thread until the person you're typing to responds.
 08-12-2010, 10:40 PM         #109
Zo1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn, song is tight.
 7 years ago '05        #110
Salazar10033 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,126 | Props total: 10 10
 daliff89 said:

Big Pun
Scarface
Pharoahe Monch
Redman
Black Thought

but it doesn't matter who my top 5 is, it's not going to change your opinion because you think that J. Cole is a good rapper and that i dislike him because i can't relate to him for some reason....

and if you're not angry, you probably shouldn't type entire sentences in capital letters then lurk in the thread until the person you're typing to responds.

we get it my dude...YOU DONT LIKE HIM....so quit your b**chin and bounce so us who do like j.cole can talk about the song...f**ken boxden idiots
 7 years ago '04        #111
space
space
 daliff89 said:

Big Pun
Scarface
Pharoahe Monch
Redman
Black Thought

I didnt lurk i have a bad habit of leaving tabs open on firefox thats a decent list imo tho...hes a different rapper than the rappers you like so I can understand. Listen I try to understand Im not a biggot in anyway people have preference and based on ur preference I can see why you dont.. Respect
 7 years ago '05        #112
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
nobody on my list is a similar rapper to another one on the list.....

i don't have a specific 'type' of rapper i listen to, i don't feel like getting into all the different types of music other that rap i listen to, i've done it too many times on here

you're arguing 'he's different, so that's why you don't like him' with the wrong person on here, because i like too many different things to not like something because it's 'different'

i don't like him because he's not as good as people are hyping him up to be

i've never heard the guy say something that impressed me, and for me to think a rapper is nice, they have to of said something that impressed me.

that's why i don't like him
 7 years ago '04        #113
space
space
 daliff89 said:
nobody on my list is a similar rapper to another one on the list.....

i don't have a specific 'type' of rapper i listen to, i don't feel like getting into all the different types of music other that rap i listen to, i've done it too many times on here

you're arguing 'he's different, so that's why you don't like him' with the wrong person on here, because i like too many different things to not like something because it's 'different'

i don't like him because he's not as good as people are hyping him up to be

i've never heard the guy say something that impressed me, and for me to think a rapper is nice, they have to of said something that impressed me.

that's why i don't like him
have u listened to the warm up? not skimmed thru but listen

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #114
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
i listened to his s**t with Tapemasters Inc. called Roc Nation

i told you, i'm not the person on here to have this discussion with, i actually listen to music before i say i don't like it

if i don't listen to it, i say i haven't listened to it

and before you tell me to, no, i'm probably not going to listen to that sicne i've not been impressed with anything else i've heard from him
 7 years ago '05        #115
That Dude 
space
space
$847 | Props total: 89 89
 daliff89 said:

that's cool, you're entitled to your opinion, and i honestly appreciate the listens you gave my s**t, thank you.

but if you're entitled to an opinion, i am as well, and my opinion is that i'm nicer than J. Cole
I know what you mean man I spit as well and people tell me I'm nice and I can easily name rappers I'm better than. I work to perfect my s**t too, lyrically Id say Im better than alot of rappers but I've come to realize thats not what make you stand out its the DELIVERY. Jeezy has basic lyrics but its his DELIVERY that keeps ppl interested. you feel me? same wit Gucci waka etc...

Last edited by That Dude; 08-12-2010 at 11:03 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #116
space
space
 daliff89 said:
i listened to his s**t with Tapemasters Inc. called Roc Nation

i told you, i'm not the person on here to have this discussion with, i actually listen to music before i say i don't like it

if i don't listen to it, i say i haven't listened to it

and before you tell me to, no, i'm probably not going to listen to that sicne i've not been impressed with anything else i've heard from him
Im just saying thats an official mixtape from him not a collection of tracks thrown together by internet DJ's (TapeMasters Inc) That was not official and was a bad mixtape but I guess its your choice

I listened to your Just Premierd Mixtape to try to get an understanding of you as an artist
 7 years ago '05        #117
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
 That Dude said:
I know what you mean man I spit as well and people tell me I'm nice and I can easily name rappers I'm better than. I work to perfect my s**t too, lyrically Id say Im better than alot of rappers but I've come to realize thats not what make you stand out its the DELIVERY. Jeezy has basic lyrics but its his DELIVERY that keeps ppl interested. you feel me? same wit Gucci waka etc...
but you see who you named right?

you named three wack rappers.......

like i said in another thread, the biggest criticism i get is 'you have the same flow on everything you do'...........now, that's 100% true for the most part, but Jeezy is the same way, so are Gucci and Waka, Ross does the same thing........

most of the negative feedback i get is true for myself, but half of it's also true for the other artists that get listened to by the people who give me that feedback

being a famous rapper isn't my 'dream' when i think about where i'd like to go with rap, i don't care if millions and millions of people listen to my s**t

the only thing i'd want out of rapping if i actually DID want something out of it is to be the type of dude where rappers are like 'damn, that dude can f**king rhyme' not 'damn, that dude makes great songs'

i don't feel any of these new rappers, because i feel like they're the 'sing-song' type of dudes.......i don't listen to rap for melodies and s**t, i listen to rock for that, i listen to rap for metaphors and other forms of wordplay, for dope rhyme schemes, for things to be said in ways that i would not of thought to say them

but these new guys are mixing average lyrics with unorthodox deliveries and flows that people who listen to mainly rap aren't used to, so it comes as something fresh and welcome to them.......and while i welcome diversity with open arms, i'd rather hear diverse lyrics, not diverse ad-libs and words stretched to fit in with word play
 7 years ago '05        #118
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
 DJ Maximum said:
Im just saying thats an official mixtape from him not a collection of tracks thrown together by internet DJ's (TapeMasters Inc) That was not official and was a bad mixtape but I guess its your choice

I listened to your Just Premierd Mixtape to try to get an understanding of you as an artist
again, it's still material he put out.

you act like someone cracked his head open and stole unfinished, unreleased tracks......

i could see if i listened to two songs and they were two of his worst songs, but i listened to like 15 tracks on that tape from what i remember, plus his s**t on Jay's CD and whatever singles he's put out

and i sound much different now

Last edited by daliff89; 08-12-2010 at 11:15 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #119
space
space
 daliff89 said:

again, it's still material he put out.

you act like someone cracked his head open and stole unfinished, unreleased tracks......

and i sound much different now
and I still checked it out when ur 1st songs u posted on BX in the Beatmaker section then the mixtape and then the track in ur sig im just saying dude... Im not trying to change ur mind Im just saying it a chance listen to His Official mixtape
 7 years ago '05        #120
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
i'm not going to listen to a mixtape from a rapper that i don't like.....

if i get recommendations from someone who's opinion i value i'll check it out (and i mean no disrespect by that, it just appears that we have different taste in music) but until then i'll listen to rappers i know i like or rappers that i've never heard before......

there's too many rappers out there for me to force myself to like one
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
324 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
66 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy