EX-ST LUNATIC SAYS NELLY TOOK 50% OF THE GROUP EARNINGS.'VIA" hiphop wired

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
63 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
107 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-12-2010, 10:44 AM         #1
10135 pageviews
29 comments

zoobaby99 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
EX-ST LUNATIC SAYS NELLY TOOK 50% OF THE GROUP EARNINGS.'VIA" hiphop wired

Slo Down, known for being the mask toting member of the St. Lunatics rap group, is making allegations against Nelly.

The former friend of the St. Louis emcee claims that while the Nelly was “eating”, his bandmates were snacking” and barely getting paid for their services.
Alongside his old groupmates of Murphy Lee, Ali, Kyjuan and City Spud who was recently released from prison, Slo Down says the “E.I.” rapper took half of their money and left the rest of the money to be split between them.

“I might f*ck around and get emotional talkin' about all how that money was getting' split up, sh*t was crazy…N*ggas was eatin' and I wasn't one of them n*ggas. I was snackin'… I was lunchin', havin' lunch every now and then, and n*ggas was eatin' four course meals and ain't have sh*t to do with sh*t.”

As for what Slo Down says he brought to the group, he says that while he didn't rap, he contributed with his “ghetto sign language”, a service he wasn't properly appreciated or compensated for.

Uhhhhh.

“I ain't write no lyrics or nuthin but…I brought more to the stage show…I probably had good influence o the lyrics...I brought more to the stage show, just the image. I was part of the brand…Ghetto sign language, I talk with my hands a lot. I a.ssociate it with my own…I like to call it my own language. I was great onstage…”

While being filmed in a room filled with Nelly's gold and platinum plaques Slo Down muddled over the idea of selling them on Ebay.

“I'll wait for Nelly to get a hit and then I'll put them on Ebay. Right now they're probably worth the paper they're printed on.”

NELLY JUST TWEETED

"I wish I could have made ova a half a mill dollars for just wearing a mask on stage!!!!!loldammm," he wrote earlier this week.

29 comments for "EX-ST LUNATIC SAYS NELLY TOOK 50% OF THE GROUP EARNINGS.'VIA" hiphop wired"

7 years ago '04        #2
..:Fame:.. 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,123 | Props total: 997 997
I dont even remember this n*gga ever talking let alone rapping . f**k this n*gga
 08-12-2010, 10:54 AM         #3
zoobaby99  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ..:Fame:.. said:
I dont even remember this n*gga ever talking let alone rapping . f**k this n*gga

Im sure you remember the dude wit the mask. Nelly needs to do the right thing and break bread with this dude. he needs money is the worst way. maybe five stacks or something
 7 years ago '04        #4
Budala 418 heat pts418
space
space
$12,323 | Props total: 1277 1277
 7 years ago '07        #5
whowantit 35 heat pts35
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 4735 4735
 zoobaby99 said:
As for what Slo Down says he brought to the group, he says that while he didn't rap, he contributed with his “ghetto sign language”, a service he wasn't properly appreciated or compensated for.

“I ain't write no lyrics or nuthin but…I brought more to the stage show…I probably had good influence o the lyrics...I brought more to the stage show, just the image. I was part of the brand…Ghetto sign language, I talk with my hands a lot. I a.ssociate it with my own…I like to call it my own language. I was great onstage…”

NELLY JUST TWEETED

"I wish I could have made ova a half a mill dollars for just wearing a mask on stage!!!!!loldammm," he wrote earlier this week.

Is this guy serious? he didnt do s**t but stand in the background and do some "ghetto sign laguage"... now he's crying that he wasnt eatin like the actual artists?
 7 years ago '04        #6
Shizz|M 
space
space
$7,363 | Props total: 225 225
s**t did this n*gga hire him to do that..if so..pay the n*gga.he could of been doing something wit his life other then lack'n to you ...i mean supposed to be ya boys...if they was ya artisit should of treat'd them like that..hate when rappers do that s**t...tell n*ggas they family but then don't feed the family or give them means to continue to feed them selves..
 08-12-2010, 11:17 AM         #7
dlettern  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow, is b**ching up becoming a trend among rappers or is this revealing the true laziness of our ghetto youth? no man should ever rely on the efforts of another man to "eat". if your man puts you on, its your responsibility to hunt for your own food moving forward. what did he want nelly to do? split the money equally while nelly's the one making the hits, the reason everyone bought the ad/show tickets, the brand ect.?!?!?!? get serious and grow a pair
 08-12-2010, 11:17 AM         #8
zoobaby99  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Shizz said:
s**t did this n*gga hire him to do that..if so..pay the n*gga.he could of been doing something wit his life other then lack'n to you ...i mean supposed to be ya boys...if they was ya artisit should of treat'd them like that..hate when rappers do that s**t...tell n*ggas they family but then don't feed the family or give them means to continue to feed them selves..

Nelly said he gave the dancing man 500,000 he should have opened a store or something
 08-12-2010, 11:18 AM         #9
Weggie Kush  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn is this n*gga serious....they shoulda got rid of this lame a.ss n*gga from the start and just kept it fam...City spudd is that n*gga tho on that first nelly lp
 7 years ago '05        #10
NomiS 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,121 | Props total: 28 28
the hypeman shouldnt really get paper they just reap the benefits
 7 years ago '10        #11
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
 zoobaby99 said:
NELLY JUST TWEETED

[pic - click to view]

wont be hearing from slo down anymore
 7 years ago '04        #12
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,924 | Props total: 4284 4284
 dlettern said:
wow, is b**ching up becoming a trend among rappers or is this revealing the true laziness of our ghetto youth? no man should ever rely on the efforts of another man to "eat". if your man puts you on, its your responsibility to hunt for your own food moving forward. what did he want nelly to do? split the money equally while nelly's the one making the hits, the reason everyone bought the ad/show tickets, the brand ect.?!?!?!? get serious and grow a pair

If murphy lee, or Ali had came out and said this..then cool, whatever...thats understandable....but the n*gga with the mask ???
 7 years ago '04        #13
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,804 | Props total: 1828 1828
It would've been nice for Nelly to let them keep all the earnings off their projects but cant really say anything is wrong that he took 50 %, i mean he's the whole reason why they were able to make money in the first place, they were on HIS ship, he was captain.
 7 years ago '07        #14
MythMade 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,728 | Props total: 5 5
What he care for? Nelly was the SOLE reason people were checkin for the St. Lunatics. Nobody was like I can't wait to hear Ali or Murphy Lee on this track. They need to fall back and make their own moves.
 08-12-2010, 11:55 AM         #15
zoobaby99  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 psylence2k said:
It would've been nice for Nelly to let them keep all the earnings off their projects but cant really say anything is wrong that he took 50 %, i mean he's the whole reason why they were able to make money in the first place, they were on HIS ship, he was captain.
I guess you have a point. But the dude wasnt a atist like the others. He couldnt go get show money. nelly should have let the dude keep the little bread he was makin
 7 years ago '06        #16
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,366 | Props total: 5627 5627
what? the n*gga with the mask?

Nelly, I will wear a mask and do weird s**t with my hands and happily take 500k and not say s**t about it.

he probably was trying to stunt like the rest of them instead of investing it. dumb a.ss.
 08-12-2010, 12:11 PM         #17
CashMoneyVamp  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
slo down was snackin cause he ain't do s**t, ask murph, kyjuan ali and spud if they was eating, guarantee they was
 7 years ago '07        #18
N.O.4Life 45 heat pts45
space
space
$19,616 | Props total: 10623 10623
He got a fair cut if u ask me.He act like fans brought tickets 2 come and see the n*gga wit the mask.I aint even know his name til he came out about this s**t last week.He shoulda took the flavor flav approach or some s**t.or try to flip that half mil.
 7 years ago '08        #19
VerbalAssassin 100 heat pts100
space
space
$16,094 | Props total: 2715 2715

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

MAN SIT YO' a.ss DOWN!!!!!
 7 years ago '04        #20
MochaWhitey 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 319 319
 DylanSpitsFiya said:
If you made over $500,000 & n*ggas still don't know your name only by "The dude with the mask"...you need to be thankful you made that 500k. Real s**t.
realest s**t spoke.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Final Bright Trailer: Will Smith Gets a Magic Wand
17 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
76 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy