3 New Original Tupac songs CDQ...

most viewed right now
 123
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
63 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 60
Video inside 50 was ready to stab up Suge back in the day
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 58
Video inside First she'll break your ankles, then she'll your heart!!!
49 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 54
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
74 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #21
Future 44 heat pts44
space
avatar space
space
$34,249 | Props total: 1286 1286
 finishim said:
obviously i entered to see the "new" tracks you f**king idiot had i known or figured theyd be just OG versions i wouldnt have come in
Okay you saw it and you knew their old then just leave f**got.. No need to write bulls**t like you did.. You're the not the only one on this board who doesn't wanna hear those tracks..
 8 years ago '04        #22
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 Jade Yorker said:
Okay you saw it and you knew their old then just leave f**got.. No need to write bulls**t like you did.. You're the not the only one on this board who doesn't wanna hear those tracks..
im sure all of bx wants to hear it youre the one posting three times in a row about nonsense no wonder you have so many posts... and what do u mean no need to write that? this is a message board everyone has an opinion, if we werent allowed to write things like that this board wouldnt be half of what it is today its a plain fact these guys spent too much money for too little of tracks, if these were branspanking new it would MAYBE be worth, but just for some og versions, def isnt, only in europe
 8 years ago '09        #23
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$38,184 | Props total: 23621 23621
 nkflier54 said:
Who posts 3 times in the row :wtf: ole d!ck in the b00ty azz n*gga
straight ether lol
 8 years ago '08        #24
Future 44 heat pts44
space
avatar space
space
$34,249 | Props total: 1286 1286
 finishim said:
im sure all of bx wants to hear it youre the one posting three times in a row about nonsense no wonder you have so many posts... and what do u mean no need to write that? this is a message board everyone has an opinion, if we werent allowed to write things like that this board wouldnt be half of what it is today its a plain fact these guys spent too much money for too little of tracks, if these were branspanking new it would MAYBE be worth, but just for some og versions, def isnt, only in europe
Like I said you're not the only one on this board shut the f**k up. If you don't wanna hear it don't listen but you can't tell people why the f**k would they listen to the same song basically
 8 years ago '04        #25
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 Jade Yorker said:
Like I said you're not the only one on this board shut the f**k up. If you don't wanna hear it don't listen but you can't tell people why the f**k would they listen to the same song basically
i never told anyone not to listen, i just explained to the people that these have been out, and that the guys who paid the money are idiots
 8 years ago '04        #26
rasheedwallace 56 heat pts56
space
avatar space
space
$25,937 | Props total: 11928 11928
the 2pac collectors out there are INSANE. i used to be part of the community when it was popping years back and those guys are crazy.

take it WAY too seriously.
 8 years ago '08        #27
Future 44 heat pts44
space
avatar space
space
$34,249 | Props total: 1286 1286
 finishim said:
i never told anyone not to listen, i just explained to the people that these have been out, and that the guys who paid the money are idiots
My bad I thought you were talking about the fans listening to those songs btw how come you have Rodgers in your avy, you from Green Bay?
 08-11-2010, 05:27 PM         #28
tht guy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 finishim said:
i never told anyone not to listen, i just explained to the people that these have been out, and that the guys who paid the money are idiots
These have been out only one i haven't heard was Just watchin , but these do sound a little better in quality then the other one's that has been out but definitely not worth what they paid
 8 years ago '05        #29
ceo-of-hucworld 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$8,390 | Props total: 11491 11491
an underground cd dropped back in 98/99. it was called 2pac is Still Alive. came with no cd cover but had a digital image of Pac on the cover like All Eyes on Me. there were like 15 tracks on there that were mean as hell but never made it on the net. I wonder if these joints are them.
 8 years ago '05        #30
DtownThugsta313 
space
avatar space
space
$3,125 | Props total: 2 2
 Jade Yorker said:
f**k Friendz is dope as f**k
thats old it was on until the end of time (2001) disc 2 the other version was on disc 1
 8 years ago '04        #31
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 Jade Yorker said:
My bad I thought you were talking about the fans listening to those songs btw how come you have Rodgers in your avy, you from Green Bay?
from racine, living in milwaukee
 8 years ago '04        #32
youngmic 420 heat pts420
space
avatar space
space
$30,713 | Props total: 37469 37469
yeah that f**k friendz is on deathrow's too gangsta 4 radio...i remember 1st gettin that track back in 98 when all his s**t leaked with the dj drops "muthaf**kin express!"
 8 years ago '07        #33
notic99 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$7,584 | Props total: 0 0
yo these s**ts are mad old when i hear the word "new" i expect new
 08-11-2010, 05:46 PM         #34
T Bonics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 HUMAN_CRACK said:
He should do a movie, put it in theaters, it would s**t on Notorious, and that's coming from a Biggie fan
was it just me or did the dudes that made Notorious make Pac's character seem hella corny... if a Pac movie got into the right directors hands it would be epic!!! who would play pac tho?
 8 years ago '08        #35
J_Clarity13 112 heat pts112
space
avatar space
space
$6,637 | Props total: 5015 5015
never heard still ballin with kurupt
 8 years ago '04        #36
Ateace3 
space
avatar space
space
$4,060 | Props total: 27 27
"f**k jay-z, he broke"

 8 years ago '05        #37
meercy|m 
space
avatar space
space
$9,510 | Props total: 699 699
 TheKid21 said:
 8 years ago '04        #38
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 848 848
That's BS they bogart his footage like that. $200 per second? please.

I'm sure thats what Pac would have wanted.
 8 years ago '10        #39
theking1 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 12 12
 Jade Yorker said:
The goat is back with more classic music
:applause: goat
 8 years ago '10        #40
theking1 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 12 12
 nkflier54 said:
Who posts 3 times in the row :wtf: ole d!ck in the b00ty azz n*gga
:laughing9:
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
102 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside This girl is so fcking ugly Oh my but her body A1
134 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
May 21 - Dad takes late son's girlfriend to prom, one month after fatal crash
63 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
122 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
Ol Boy Was Play Fightin Wit His Girl And Then This Happened
68 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside k dot kicks w**** girl off stage for n****
622 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
NBA Lebron James joins Allen Iverson as only players to have 6 40-point games ..
47 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside H1z1 drops on PS4 tomorrow, here’s 11 tips to dominate
60 comments
2 days ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy