Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
179 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-11-2010, 12:42 PM         #21
StateZFinest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i like this
 7 years ago '06        #22
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 INF4MOUS said:
the guy shot 39% to score 15 points though.

hes a good role player but thats all he is. another bum cp3 is stuck with, i strongly doubt he stays there
In fairness, Brooks isn't half the playmaking PG that Paul is. Ariza was doomed to be the chuckster that he became.

In New Orleans, he'll be relied on more to play to his strengths...Which is to get out on the open court, get to the rack, and finish.

NO starting lineup actually blends very well (Okafor aside)

CP3
Thorton
Ariza
West
Okafor

If only they didn't trade Tyson Chandler...this team could be dangerous and FLEXIBLE to make moves in the future.
 08-11-2010, 12:44 PM         #23
ktbballplaya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hou,NJ, NO and Indy trade done and trade call talking place, source tells Y!. Hou gets C Lee, NO gets Ariza, Indy Collison-Posey, NJ Murphy
Marc Spears says trade is DONE
 08-11-2010, 12:45 PM         #24
Pstax916 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nj and pacers got the best of that deal...murphy and brook lopez will be dominant on the boards.. murphys 3 is lethal
 7 years ago '04        #25
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,378 | Props total: 462 462
The Hornets are crazy for this...crazy.....
 7 years ago '07        #26
Supercoolbert 122 heat pts122
space
space
$7,196 | Props total: 1285 1285
 NjGiant420 said:
f**k murphy he is a bum!!!!!!!!!!!!!
nah, he's actually pretty good.
 7 years ago '06        #27
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 NjGiant420 said:
Do you watch games?

Courtney Lee sucked d!ck last year. Great move for us, baby steps
 7 years ago '07        #28
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
In fairness, Brooks isn't half the playmaking PG that Paul is. Ariza was doomed to be the chuckster that he became.

In New Orleans, he'll be relied on more to play to his strengths...Which is to get out on the open court, get to the rack, and finish.

NO starting lineup actually blends very well (Okafor aside)

CP3
Thorton
Ariza
West
Okafor

If only they didn't trade Tyson Chandler...this team could be dangerous and FLEXIBLE to make moves in the future.
true...he will do better in NO, i just dont like his contract and hes simply a role player...im sure cp3 will help him out and now they got peja off the bench

its not that ariza is a bad fit i just think they couldve gotten more for collison...dude could turn out to be a real good point guard and u trade him for trevor ariza...
NO is giving up the best talent in the deal and taking on the worst contract

Last edited by INFAMOUS; 08-11-2010 at 12:54 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #29
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 NjGiant420 said:
And he was traded for the guy every Nets fan was calling a bum all last season. At least this "Bum" fills a position of need, while helping Brooke on the glass. Murph doesn't hurt your flexibility, he's an expiring.

Figures you'd hate on your best move of the offseason. I wouldn't expect anything less from someone so out of tune with logic.
 7 years ago '08        #30
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
:banghead::banghead::banghead:
 7 years ago '06        #31
xFMx ALCHEMiST 262 heat pts262
space
space
$11,124 | Props total: 1331 1331
What r courtney lees pros n cons nets fans. All i know is he.chokes in playoffs. Jk..kinda

Idk why rox getting a sg when we got kmart to start. We traded our starting sf for backup sg? I miss tmacyao days
 7 years ago '08        #32
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
 adulel08 said:
What r courtney lees pros n cons nets fans. All i know is he.chokes in playoffs. Jk..kinda

Idk why rox getting a sg when we got kmart to start. We traded our starting sf for backup sg? I miss tmacyao days
yall got battier to play SF. and the backup SG slot was complete a.ss before this trade
 7 years ago '06        #33
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
 adulel08 said:

Budinger > Ariza

Lee is a good backup to K Mart who is injury prone, I wasnt a fan of Lee here but hes better then Jermaine Taylor without a doubt.
 7 years ago '09        #34
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$48,949 | Props total: 22214 22214
Darren, AND posey for ariza??? Posey can shoot the 3 too.. And play D. So what the hell?
 7 years ago '07        #35
Benny2k 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,779 | Props total: 2 2
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
And he was traded for the guy every Nets fan was calling a bum all last season. At least this "Bum" fills a position of need, while helping Brooke on the glass. Murph doesn't hurt your flexibility, he's an expiring.

Figures you'd hate on your best move of the offseason. I wouldn't expect anything less from someone so out of tune with logic.
a bum for a bum... stick to what you know your garbage a.ss knicks

maybe you should take a look at you logic, this will stunt favors growth and the best move this offseason was avery johnson try again
 7 years ago '08        #36
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,728 | Props total: 11620 11620
Just means more burn for Air Bud
 7 years ago '06        #37
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 INF4MOUS said:
true...he will do better in NO, i just dont like his contract and hes simply a role player...im sure cp3 will help him out and now they got peja off the bench

its not that ariza is a bad fit i just think they couldve gotten more for collison...dude could turn out to be a real good point guard and u trade him for trevor ariza...
NO is giving up the best talent in the deal and taking on the worst contract
Most definitely. But as I've stated...Desperate times for desperate minds.

New GM Dell Demps had to make his bed with CP3, or CP3 was going to find a new one. Trading a cost-controlled Collison, who has shown great promise, may not be the smart move to some. But Collison would have remained in the rear view the entire season, while the rumors around CP3 would continue to swirl. The Hornets could have probably got better value, but they did upgrade in both balance and what they hope to be...chemistry.

This is just a move to show CP3 they're committed to him. But does he see it as "lord, they don't know what the f**k they're doing?"
 7 years ago '07        #38
Benny2k 1 heat pts
space
space
the best thing about this trade that it frees up playing time for TWILL... someone please show me what murphy has ever done? Slight Upgrade over humphries nothing more...
 7 years ago '07        #39
Benny2k 1 heat pts
space
space
 adulel08 said:

i like his potential more than murphy at this point... he didnt have much coaching last year so its hard to judge especially because he was so inccosistant and the lineup changes... if we weren't so log jammed at the 2 and 3 i would have liked to keep him
 7 years ago '06        #40
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 NjGiant420 said:
a bum for a bum... stick to what you know your garbage a.ss knicks

maybe you should take a look at you logic, this will stunt favors growth and the best move this offseason was avery johnson try again
How does this stunt his growth? He's as raw as they come, throwing him into the fire can stunt his growth just the same. Basketball is a game of confidence, baby steps.

Murph is only there one a 1-year deal...you should be celebrating this move you ignoramus.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
87 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
91 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
70 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
72 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy