Breaking News: Lebron James Can't Make a Shot at Cedar Point; Gets Heckled

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
199 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #61
kenoe212004 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,295 | Props total: 3753 3753
Smfh!!!!
 7 years ago '09        #62
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,907 | Props total: 838 838
Cedar point > miami heat
 7 years ago '04        #63
LovinPavan 
space
space
$5,632 | Props total: 1132 1132
he should stay out of ohio for awhile. just stick to playing jai alai or whatever it is cubans play in miami.
 7 years ago '08        #64
Illuminati 191 heat pts191
space
space
$38,733 | Props total: 8957 8957
LeBron James summer training regimen has propelled him above Jordan from a talent stand point. Get mad MJ c*ck sucker stans. f**king worse than Kobe stans.
 7 years ago '05        #65
s4s|M 23 heat pts23
space
space
space
$12,056 | Props total: 0 0
that game is rigged anyways
 08-11-2010, 09:31 PM         #66
blackcity15 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao dude in the video said its probably the elbow lol
 08-12-2010, 08:36 AM         #67
Triple3Rydah 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hood135 said:

That wasn't too bad. Any noticeable NBA player would get heckled in that situation. Plus everyone knows that the rims are rigged.
You hit the nail on the head before i could. ALL that s**t is rigged.

I wouldnt read s**t into it if i was anyone. EVERYBODY oughtta remember them s**ts is rigged. BUT, at the same time, you know they was gon eat it up if he did miss.

Funny s**t.
 7 years ago '05        #68
lilwheezy 
space
space
$1,825 | Props total: 205 205
lmao at i thought it was free for kids

hahahaha
 7 years ago '04        #69
slimboyballer 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$2,261 | Props total: 386 386
I made atleast 7 on that kinda game at Kings Dominion in VA.They use rubber balls and the rims are tight ,you got to hit all net or bank shot it.Its definitely not the same a shooting in a real gym because the distances funny and they over pump the ball.I did see a lil kid make 11 out the 15.I think Ohio bball fans just mad LeBron in Mia lollol Definitely not breaking news lol
 7 years ago '08        #70
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,725 | Props total: 12144 12144
 hood135 said:

That wasn't too bad. Any noticeable NBA player would get heckled in that situation. Plus everyone knows that the rims are rigged.

You can tell that Bron was taking that dead serious too though. No smiles or goofy laughs. I wonder if he felt the pressure.
I make 2 or 3 every time I got to Cedar Point...pay $10 walk out with a couple of balls. I even hit 4 in a row about 5 years ago....had my b**ch sayin baby I didn't know you still had it like that.

micseles said:
hitting on of those shots and winning one of those wack rubber outdoor balls is "man tradition" every time you go to cedar point or kings island here lol. Ive never left the park without hitting one of those, spent like 15-20 dollars one year at grad night at kings island lol
If I spent $20 I'd have to give balls away my dude...aint walkin around holding 8 balls for the next 6 hours JK I'm taking all my balls home.

bugzy said:
Cedar point >>>>>>>>>>> Any where:agreement6:
That's 1 thing I miss from living in Michigan....I was always 4 hours away from Cedar Point....now I have Carrowinds in Charlotte....not Cedar Point but a damn good knock off.

CFran55 said:
man i remember i tried it at that game at six flags all perfect form and s**t and my s**t just rimmed out. My boy goes up awkward as f**k shot but s**t darts right in im like hell nah this dude did not just make it with that ugly a.ss shot s**t looked worse than marions j
Arc, arc, arc on the ball...straight up straigh down. And you gotta have an eagle eye like ya boy.
 08-12-2010, 10:28 AM         #71
TIP2009 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
game today compared to a decade ago is much different...there's way less truly talented players and lebron is no MJ, and he's definitely not the end all be all of the league today, either way, he's s**tty, but I still don't see why it'd bother him, all I see is a few beached whales in front the camera....

Side note...akron and cleveland is heavily poor and fat....it's not really a great place to live...
 7 years ago '04        #72
lil antman 
space
space
space
$611 | Props total: 222 222
 7 years ago '09        #73
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
 Illuminati said:
LeBron James summer training regimen has propelled him above Jordan from a talent stand point. Get mad MJ c*ck sucker stans. f**king worse than Kobe stans.
i kno this is a shock post put that was funny
 7 years ago '04        #74
deziking 79 heat pts79
space
space
$19,531 | Props total: 5111 5111
I'll give anyone a Penny if they can make the first shot. Only first shot.
 7 years ago '04        #75
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,605 | Props total: 1773 1773
IM goin to Cedar point sat. watch me hit dat b**ch!
 7 years ago '04        #76
albemarle 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,141 | Props total: 444 444
any of yall ever notice it's mostly white people that heckle him on all these videos. Most Blk people could really care less and wish the best for the kid.
 7 years ago '05        #77
ceo-of-hucworld 25 heat pts25
space
space
$8,002 | Props total: 9801 9801
 micseles said:
hitting on of those shots and winning one of those wack rubber outdoor balls is "man tradition" every time you go to cedar point or kings island here lol. Ive never left the park without hitting one of those, spent like 15-20 dollars one year at grad night at kings island lol
Ohio is def in the BX I see and I love it. He needs to be shooting on one of those hoops at the IX Indoor Amusement Park. Those hoops are bit more wider than those at Cedar Point.
 08-13-2010, 01:51 AM         #78
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man wtf, why dont these fools leave Lebron alone. I'm not even a fan of this n*gga but gotdamn get off the mans balls OHIO. be happy he even went back to that boarded up piece of s**t.

He couldve went anywhere in the world, but he choose to spend his day with yall (ohians). And thats how ya repay him?

No wonder lbj said f**k cleveland :rant: :rant:
 7 years ago '06        #79
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,424 | Props total: 3135 3135
 micseles said:
no wonder lebron left to south beach instead of that bs u call fun lol
 08-13-2010, 01:59 AM         #80
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ozWinston said:
n*ggas is still salty man, hope the heat blow out cleveland by like a record number of points =/
143 - 32
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
14 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Rossí Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
48 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy