Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
260 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA After losing seven straight, Stan Van Gundy calls out Andre Drummond, Pist..
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
100 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #41
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
$6,524 | Props total: 119 119
only bandwagon heat fans are catching feelings
 7 years ago '04        #42
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,875 | Props total: 17401 17401
 el bundy said:
only bandwagon heat fans are catching feelings
Seriously

Lebrick <
 08-11-2010, 01:29 PM         #43
PUA Lifestyle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lol at lebrick losing to a little white boy
 7 years ago '09        #44
NLSP42 152 heat pts152
space
space
$7,842 | Props total: 9019 9019
This is why technology today is AWESOME.....as long as you have a camera in your pocket or your cell phone....what you see happening can be tranmitted to the ENTIRE world just like that
 7 years ago '09        #45
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,414 | Props total: 12358 12358
f**k what n*ggas talking about on some the rims is rigged s**t. I know they're bad rims and the balls are s**tty but if you can shoot you can shoot. I own the f**k outta them games when I go to amusement parks and carnivals. I actually try to make money winning prizes for other folks until they ban me because I've won so much.

But, this s**t is ridiculous!!! LeBron knew what was gonna happen with the crowd and all. He doesnt give a f**k because he is sitting there thinking, "Hey b**ches, yall pay to watch me play and follow me around in public. You think I give a f**k that you heckle me. Yo, security, I aint gonna play for a while but keep this s**t roped off while I talk on the phone." Does that crazy gif where he turns and smiles then walks away teaching n*ggas how to dougie
 7 years ago '09        #46
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
 Fly 2ndComing said:
f**k what n*ggas talking about on some the rims is rigged s**t. I know they're bad rims and the balls are s**tty but if you can shoot you can shoot. I own the f**k outta them games when I go to amusement parks and carnivals. I actually try to make money winning prizes for other folks until they ban me because I've won so much.

But, this s**t is ridiculous!!! LeBron knew what was gonna happen with the crowd and all. He doesnt give a f**k because he is sitting there thinking, "Hey b**ches, yall pay to watch me play and follow me around in public. You think I give a f**k that you heckle me. Yo, security, I aint gonna play for a while but keep this s**t roped off while I talk on the phone." Does that crazy gif where he turns and smiles then walks away teaching n*ggas how to dougie
EC
EXACTLY i stay swishin them s**ts, i mean bron my favorite player but i kno if KD was down there he wouldnt miss
 7 years ago '10        #47
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 7 years ago '10        #48
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,168 | Props total: 8206 8206
 TERRANCE CRACK said:
EC
EXACTLY i stay swishin them s**ts, i mean bron my favorite player but i kno if KD was down there he wouldnt miss
Making a single basket in the NBA>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Paying 5 dollars to shoot to win a 2 dollar mini-basketball
 7 years ago '09        #49
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,040 | Props total: 22394 22394
n*ggas is still salty man, hope the heat blow out cleveland by like a record number of points =/
 7 years ago '06        #50
O Nasty 96 heat pts96
space
space
$20,419 | Props total: 288 288
man those exact rims robbed me on our 8th grade end of the year field trip
 08-11-2010, 02:37 PM         #51
datkilla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ebcrew said:
yep those games are rigged if u stand to the side u can clearly see the rims are bent. this is not news the poster should be banned lol
ive been there. :dancingcool: and shot on that SAME RIM, paid 10 bucks AND MADE ALL 3 SHOTS Lebron needs give up some of that 130 mill he aint worth it if he can his some shots on a carnie rim
 7 years ago '09        #52
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,536 | Props total: 3829 3829
i think the cavs vs miami game in cleveland will be the 1st game in the history of televised sports to have fan noise censored :lachen001:

if not, n*ggas better be on point with the mute button in the studio.
 7 years ago '10        #53
Official253 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,909 | Props total: 1269 1269
you f*gs act like he cant make shots on a real hoop, and that he isnt the 2nd best player in the nba. so what he cant make shots on a rigged amusement park hoop. LOL he'll still drop 30+ on your favorite team
 08-11-2010, 03:46 PM         #54
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that game rigged on some serious s**t...i played that and the ball is the same size as the rim so u gotta shoot it perfect
 08-11-2010, 03:58 PM         #55
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
haha anyone whos not a HEAT fan knows and recognizes lebron james has never been able to shoot
hes going to show us even more this coming season ....just watch....
his dunking only laying up only a.ss is going to be relegated to Corey Maggette status
 08-11-2010, 04:08 PM         #56
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ this

you had better swish... or get a backboard shot... or its clanking 8 feet in the air somewhere
lol when we was playing everybody was missing...those rims is like the davinci code n s**t

Last edited by DrX; 08-11-2010 at 04:13 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #57
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,623 | Props total: 2469 2469
lmfao @ this being breaking news...people ride lebron's d!ck so much, that something like this would be considered breaking news, or news for that matter? common now people give it a break...@ this point it's just sad as f**k
 7 years ago '04        #58
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,077 | Props total: 4424 4424
 Dee Grande said:
i think he's referring to lebron chillin out in ohio like he doesn't know this kinda stuff is gonna happen
or it could be like the jay-z line where he says everyone says he cant go home and guess where he heard that when he was back home

basically he said he doesnt give a f**k ima come back to ohio when ever the f**k i feel like it skip baylesses of the world get mad
 7 years ago '04        #59
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,077 | Props total: 4424 4424
 ElMarroAfamado said:
haha anyone whos not a HEAT fan knows and recognizes lebron james has never been able to shoot
hes going to show us even more this coming season ....just watch....
his dunking only laying up only a.ss is going to be relegated to Corey Maggette status
all of those year of watching a s**tty clippers team have made u stupid
 7 years ago '10        #60
murd410 31 heat pts31
space
space
$3,946 | Props total: 351 351
These n*ggas need stop crying like b**ches he left get over it he's not the first Superstar to do it.

f**k OHIO
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
68 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
78 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
191 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
215 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
20 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
58 comments
24 hours ago