Lebron's Twitter - "taking mental notes of everyone taking shots at me this summer"

most viewed right now
The pyramids were what?
45 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside How the hell did Jaden Smith smash Sarahfu-kingsnyder !
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Pusha T's brother 'No Malice' speaks on Drake Ye & Kim K
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nicki Minaj hating on Cardi B and Offsets love?
41 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #81
Knowledgeable 33 heat pts33
space
space
$12,499 | Props total: 6363 6363
 Official253 said:
some you guys are dumb as f**k. how is still being a fan of lebron d!ckriding? he still one of the best players in the league. changing teams did not make me a hater, well maybe cause im not from cleveland.

just enjoy the sport and great players we are able to see, and stfu cause after all WE are all just fans.

The f**k are you talking about. If your referring to me calling ol' boy a d!ckrider it's because he is not, because he likes lebron. It's way he always rides his d!ck and gives him excuses and s**t. Being a fan is cool, but being a stan=d!ckrider. I hope you understand the difference now.
 8 years ago '09        #82
space
space
 P. Dedos said:
you just owned yourself

i dont want to hear any of you kobe nutt huggers talk about that 81 game he had against toronto.. the most garbage team in the whole nba

thank you sir

:owned:

Your a f**king idiot.
 8 years ago '05        #83
Sivraj 347 heat pts347
space
space
$46,816 | Props total: 13204 13204
Oh now he wants to talk s**t now cause he got a olympic team to back him up? LOL f**k lebron this dude is a straight up joke!

51 - 21 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 70% 45 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 20-14, Rank #101 | Aug 16: 163-114, Rank #57 | Aug 15: 638-305, Rank #25 | Aug 14: 350-224, Rank #32 | Aug 13: 442-331, Rank #18 | Aug 12: 1015-657, Rank #9 | Aug 11: 2019-1239, Rank #4 | Aug 10: 1992-1221, Rank #6 | Aug 09: 767-342, Rank #8 *
 08-11-2010, 03:00 PM         #84
ElMarroAfamado 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
its over now ...
he is going to take over every game next season!
dunking and laying the ball up of course cuz we all know he wont shoot for s**t
f**king lebrick
 8 years ago '09        #85
space
space
 P. Dedos said:
no you are because i made perfect sense

damn son you on my d!ck you quote me everytime u seee mi

if you a fan i consider fam but shake ya wigga hand but s**t got dayam!!!!!

:fryingpan:

:rasta:
Fixed it for you. Oh and how ironic to see you talking about people quoting s**t cause everytime you see a kobe/laker related thread your posting in it saying "Finga" this or chokie" that. Half of your time spent on boxden has been to talk negative about kobe bryant You lost years ago f**got.
 8 years ago '10        #86
Ambassador 444 heat pts444 OP
space
space
space
$18,668 | Props total: 10 10
 P. Dedos said:
you just owned yourself

i dont want to hear any of you kobe nutt huggers talk about that 81 game he had against toronto.. the most garbage team in the whole nba

thank you sir

Who cares about the 81 point game? Let's talk about clutch performances and game winners
 8 years ago '07        #87
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,364 | Props total: 11 11
 P. Dedos said:
you just owned yourself

thank you sir

You continuously own yourself when you continously slurp the queen off, when dudes like me remember you hating on queen the most before his decision.

I understand you a heat fan, but c'mon bro, take it out yo mouf, take a deep breath, and fall back.
 8 years ago '08        #88
topshotta22 
space
space
$4,677 | Props total: 1228 1228
 Rico23 said:
s**t jus got real
 08-11-2010, 04:22 PM         #89
A.O.ô 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 YoungNiNsane said:
Who cares about the 81 point game? Let's talk about clutch performances and game winners
Yea find one in the Playoffs, or lets say 10.. And find some without Zebra interference.

Bkjj11 said:
Anyway, who's been hating on lebron? Beside reporters and bloggers, who else?
The Tolliver kid with his "Decision part Deux"

Maroon_Tiger said:
where did i say i wasnt a kobe hater?!?!
Word n*ggas act like most people that hate Kobe on this board, get insulted by calling them Kobe Haters...
 8 years ago '04        #90
LordBlanco|M 52 heat pts52
space
space
$36,080 | Props total: 23225 23225

f**k the haters.
 8 years ago '06        #91
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
$18,295 | Props total: 1631 1631
 JordanMPM said:
Lebron, any kind of criticism your catching right now was brought upon by yourself you stupid f**ker.. Nobody feels sad for you.. and shouldn't... you've acted like a fool ever since "The Decision," if you would have done things the right way, and not spit into Cleveland's face... people would still respect you a little bit..
u still mad? :(
 8 years ago '09        #92
space
space
 Dope Bai said:
You continuously own yourself when you continously slurp the queen off, when dudes like me remember you hating on queen the most before his decision.

I understand you a heat fan, but c'mon bro, take it out yo mouf, take a deep breath, and fall back.

8 years ago '04        #93
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,757 | Props total: 4592 4592
 P. Dedos said:
you just owned yourself

thank you sir

Doesn't really matter to me.. You're just making things a bigger issue than they really are.

81 points is 81 points - only 1 person has ever scored more in the NBA, and he didn't do it while on a 60+ win team that didn't need him to hog the ball and pad his stats.

Nevertheless, I wasn't one of those people still dwelling about Kobe's "Golden Years" anyways.. As if I wasn't happy with the fact that he didn't need to score copious amounts for the Lakers to win anymore.

Lebron James serves as the single biggest example of how worthless the regular season is. He can do whatever he wants to whatever s**tty teams so he can pad those boxscore numbers, he can pretend to make "mental notes" and threaten to s**t on the league, but we all know he's got the heart of a b**ch and he'll end up falling flat on his face once again.

It's funny how you were hating Lebron for all this "decision" crap and said you didn't want him on the Heat, yet now that he's playing for Miami, you scream ride or die to anyone who says any ill of him.

I see you.
 8 years ago '07        #94
killahkazi 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,800 | Props total: 56 56
Ring or STFU n*gga
 8 years ago '08        #95
Illuminati 249 heat pts249
space
space
$40,554 | Props total: 13016 13016
 killahkazi said:
Ring or STFU n*gga
6+ rings or coming LeGOAT is working his f**king a.ss off to shut all you f**gots up.
 8 years ago '07        #96
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,334 | Props total: 447 447
he's just saying this because he has Wade and Bosh to help him out. God forbid he wins a title, that already huge ego could become even larger...is that even possible?
 08-11-2010, 08:00 PM         #97
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LeBron's Physical Gifts Not Matched By Mental Toughness

Read more:
 8 years ago '04        #98
Motion 817 heat pts817
space
space
$19,231 | Props total: 1659 1659
<--- OG Heat fan in the building

old schoolers know me

got season tickets this year

can't wait for the post season to start
 8 years ago '09        #99
space
space
 akademiks said:

Doesn't really matter to me.. You're just making things a bigger issue than they really are.

81 points is 81 points - only 1 person has ever scored more in the NBA, and he didn't do it while on a 60+ win team that didn't need him to hog the ball and pad his stats.

Nevertheless, I wasn't one of those people still dwelling about Kobe's "Golden Years" anyways.. As if I wasn't happy with the fact that he didn't need to score copious amounts for the Lakers to win anymore.

Lebron James serves as the single biggest example of how worthless the regular season is. He can do whatever he wants to whatever s**tty teams so he can pad those boxscore numbers, he can pretend to make "mental notes" and threaten to s**t on the league, but we all know he's got the heart of a b**ch and he'll end up falling flat on his face once again.

It's funny how you were hating Lebron for all this "decision" crap and said you didn't want him on the Heat, yet now that he's playing for Miami, you scream ride or die to anyone who says any ill of him.

I see you.

:owned: again.
 8 years ago '07        #100
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,405 | Props total: 10379 10379
he is gay for puttin that in his twitter...i thought it made this upcoming season cool for him to b the bad guy becuz basketball got wak since he and Stern got so tight but come on dawg, crying on twitter GIMME A BREAK, ne thing that was ever said u deserved. I guess he aint used to it becuz all of the compliments he got up until recently he didnt deserve.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 25 - Rachel Dolezal faces 15 yrs in prison if convicted of felony ..
46 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Frame on this AMAZON.com/Ninimour Model tho...
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PAWG got no chill (#Jheeez)
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Reboot your router
47 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
127 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Drake- Iím Upset
421 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Smashing With The House Arrest Bracelet On 🤷🏾*♂&..
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1371 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy