Lebron's Twitter - "taking mental notes of everyone taking shots at me this summer"

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
58 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
251 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 14 - The FCC just killed net neutrality
77 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #61
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 10 10
 Maroon_Tiger said:
like i've always said... im not a heat fan... never will be..... im estatic that kobe wont win anymore... and that lebron will get a ring so the haters can stfu

i havent changed my avi... lebron is still my fav player in the league right now.. but where did i d!ckride?!?!

im just laughing at the haters... they want him to fail so bad... and feel mad when he calls their a.ss out

and you have the nerve to call everyone who says something bad about the queen a "hater"...

FOH...
 7 years ago '07        #62
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:
i respect kobe... but hes going to get terminated this season
whatever makes you sleep at night.
 7 years ago '07        #63
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,556 | Props total: 339 339
Lecon making an a.ss out of himself as usual.

What his dumbass fails to realize is no matter how many times he wins he'll still be faced with heavy criticism. There's no "I told you so" situation when winning a ship with Wade and Rupaul. This dude is too dumb to realize he ruined his own legacy.
 7 years ago '09        #64
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,193 | Props total: 3490 3490
 Gattsau said:
Its very similar to how u ride beans.....

The f**k are you talking about. Check some my post lil buddy. You never see me riding kobe's d!ck like some of these n*ggas on here ride all these players and s**t. True enough im a fan, but you never see me on some stan s**t.

Maroon_Tiger said:
like i've always said... im not a heat fan... never will be..... im estatic that kobe wont win anymore... and that lebron will get a ring so the haters can stfu
i havent changed my avi... lebron is still my fav player in the league right now.. but where did i d!ckride?!?!

im just laughing at the haters... they want him to fail so bad... and feel mad when he calls their a.ss out
You call others haters yet your a certified kobe hater yourself. That right there is major contradiction on your part and if you think lebron winning a championship on wades team will shut people up then your crazier than I thought. Nobody has to want him to fail he's done that by himself for 7 years already He never called anyone out during those 7 years did he? Now all of a sudden he's on twitter talking s**t and you think people aren't gonna have something to say about this clown. Get used to it buddy.
 7 years ago '07        #65
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
 Truth B T0ld said:

What his dumbass fails to realize is no matter how many times he wins he'll still be faced with heavy criticism. There's no "I told you so" situation when winning a ship with Wade and Rupaul. This dude is too dumb to realize he ruined his own legacy.
 7 years ago '07        #66
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
 Knowledgeable said:
The f**k are you talking about. Check some my post lil buddy. You never see me riding kobe's d!ck like some of these n*ggas on here ride all these players and s**t. True enough im a fan, but you never see me on some stan s**t.

You call others haters yet your a certified kobe hater yourself. That right there is major contradiction on your part and if you think lebron winning a championship on wades team will shut people up then your crazier than I thought. Nobody has to want him to fail he's done that by himself for 7 years already He never called anyone out during those 7 years did he? Now all of a sudden he's on twitter talking s**t and you think peope ain't gonna talk s**t about this clown. Get used to it buddy.
THIS.

Even is Mia wins this year (They really wont) = look what they had too do to win...
 7 years ago '09        #67
space
space
 Truth B T0ld said:

n*ggas are to f**king stupid to even realize this though
 7 years ago '10        #68
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,168 | Props total: 8206 8206
 Knowledgeable said:
Skip bayless ethered him once again this morning. Skip said the n*gga wants to talk s**t now that he has his boys wade and bosh to back him up.
Skip Bayless is a clown, certified hater of anything n*gga related, when the heat win the chip he'll say stern rigged it, I still don't understand why people even repeat the nonsense he says

JordanMPM said:
Homie you put all of this on yourself... Akron doesn't even love Lebron anymore...
Get real, n*gga was just in Akron this weekend getting love, got a commendation from the city...some of you cleveland people are hilarious you act like Northeast Ohio is North Korea and nobody else knows what's going on.

[pic - click to view]

We all got it
 7 years ago '07        #69
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
lebron <<<<<
 7 years ago '09        #70
space
space
 Nautilus O said:
Skip Bayless is a clown, certified hater of anything n*gga related, when the heat win the chip he'll say stern rigged it, I still don't understand why people even repeat the nonsense he says

We all got it
Skip bayless>>>>>

Maroon_Tiger said:
where did i say i wasnt a kobe hater?!?!

im not hating to the extent that yall do... i respect kobe.. but i want him to face some real competition...and now its here..and he's pretty much done..

winning a ring on "wades team" will shut people up b/c lebron will mvp those championships.. .and even still.. HATERS WILL STILL HATE.... but its gonna be hard when they see their fav player go home every year

I guess you should know all to well about things being hard and seeing your fav player go home every year. 7 years is a long gotdamn time. Did you watch the finals last year? Did you see how close boston came to beating the lakers and you slap them in the face by saying you wanna see kobe face real competition. So it took wade and bosh to help lebron and now you use the terms "and now it's here" and "He's pretty much done". Seriously though it's stans such as yourself who make people hate lebron that much more. People hate on kobe, because of the stupid stan s**t that goes on from time to time, but it works both ways buddy. You should look at your post man. You really do ride this dudes sack.
 08-11-2010, 03:11 PM         #71
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh he mad now
 7 years ago '07        #72
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548
space
space
$92,507 | Props total: 70031 70031
Anyway, who's been hating on lebron? Beside reporters and bloggers, who else?
 08-11-2010, 03:18 PM         #73
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Joehook said:
thats y its wades team...to make sure he dont s**t himself in the playoffs, and if he does... D-wade to the f**king rescue
yup. cause if he's off...wade wont be...not to mention role players.
 7 years ago '10        #74
Official253 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,912 | Props total: 1269 1269
this n*gga bouta k!ll the game this season. cant wait.
 7 years ago '05        #75
disobayish 
space
space
$395 | Props total: 23 23
 JordanMPM said:
Lebron, any kind of criticism your catching right now was brought upon by yourself you stupid f**ker.. Nobody feels sad for you.. and shouldn't... you've acted like a fool ever since "The Decision," if you would have done things the right way, and not spit into Cleveland's face... people would still respect you a little bit..
i dont think lebron cares about anyones respect. i mean come on now at the end of the day in lebron case does anybody respect mean s**t? hes a f**king basketball player. he went to the team he wanted to go to big deal.
 7 years ago '09        #76
kingstown04 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,544 | Props total: 87 87
good :cool-smiley-009:
 7 years ago '05        #77
J 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,776 | Props total: 3230 3230
Knicks, Bulls, Cavs, and Lakers fans hatin in this thread........ go figure
 7 years ago '06        #78
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,962 | Props total: 44 44
Ya damn skippy. What goes around comes around. GO HEAT!
 7 years ago '10        #79
Official253 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,912 | Props total: 1269 1269
some you guys are dumb as f**k. how is still being a fan of lebron d!ckriding? he still one of the best players in the league. changing teams did not make me a hater, well maybe cause im not from cleveland.

just enjoy the sport and great players we are able to see, and stfu cause after all WE are all just fans.
 7 years ago '04        #80
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,409 | Props total: 3456 3456
 P. Dedos said:
damn gotta hate when u get the king mad... check the video at GREATNESS

Its a regular season game against Milwaukee..

Who gives a s**t?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
54 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy