Lebron's Twitter - "taking mental notes of everyone taking shots at me this summer"

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
89 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTensionCord Got Sent To Prison Cause He Post Court Info On IG & His..
34 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #41
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
 Bullseye said:
We know what happened that people made Lebron angry. Things about to get real ugly in the NBA:

damn i forgot about that, miami need to just hire that dumb hoe to sit courtside and talk s**t all game the heat would never lose
 7 years ago '08        #42
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,773 | Props total: 12276 12276
<<<----Twitter

Don't think for 1 moment that I have forgotten what that whole Decision s**t looked like on my Flat Screen Lebron. I mean seriuosly, an hour for something that could have been announced on Twitter muthaf**ka (oops that D West) Please I hope you remember, I want you to remember every time you go into an opposing arena why we hate you now.
 7 years ago '04        #43
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,915 | Props total: 17504 17504
 JordanMPM said:
Lebron, any kind of criticism your catching right now was brought upon by yourself you stupid f**ker.. Nobody feels sad for you.. and shouldn't... you've acted like a fool ever since "The Decision," if you would have done things the right way, and not spit into Cleveland's face... people would still respect you a little bit..
This............
 7 years ago '04        #44
space
space
 nitetrain8601 said:
Really LeBron? So you took note of Jordan too? Good luck with that.
 7 years ago '06        #45
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,427 | Props total: 3137 3137
lebron can't win against the hate though, he can win mvp again this year and have a triple double every single game and most of ya'll will still talk s**t. How are u all gonna deny how dominant this mofo is? I couldn't stand lebron during his first few seasons in the league but i couldn't deny that this guy was a f**kin beast, now he's on my team and we're gonna whoop some bitter a.ss.
 7 years ago '10        #46
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,182 | Props total: 8270 8270
 Bullseye said:
We know what happened that people made Lebron angry. Things about to get real ugly in the NBA:

39, 11, and 8 on an off night....and some n*ggas think Kevin Durant is better than him.....

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '09        #47
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,239 | Props total: 3575 3575
f**k this attention wh0ore a.ss n*gga. Skip bayless ethered him once again this morning. Skip said the n*gga wants to talk s**t now that he has his boys wade and bosh to back him up. Lebron is a clown. Nobody outside of miami respects this n*gga anymore.
 7 years ago '08        #48
HiphopRelated 
space
space
$1,098 | Props total: 1 1
 d4deesnuts said:
lebron can't win against the hate though, he can win mvp again this year and have a triple double every single game and most of ya'll will still talk s**t. How are u all gonna deny how dominant this mofo is? I couldn't stand lebron during his first few seasons in the league but i couldn't deny that this guy was a f**kin beast, now he's on my team and we're gonna whoop some bitter a.ss.
Kobe was accused of raping a b1tch(many believe he did) then demanded a trade a couple years later and people act like s**t never happened.

Winning cures all. The media is dying to jump back on his d!ck
 7 years ago '04        #49
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,418 | Props total: 3480 3480
Lebron's idea of "taking mental notes" and actually taking action is padding his stats and trying to average a triple double.

He'll choke in the playoffs again and we'll all be wondering what we saw in this court jester to begin with.
 7 years ago '08        #50
MAKAVELI2199 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,384 | Props total: 181 181
@ LeBron getting so upset

this choke artist diva aint doin' SH*T but choking AGAIN

quote me next June
 7 years ago '06        #51
991 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,688 | Props total: 741 741
 SlycerXblade said:
Lebron must not have gotten better every year. Lebron must not be working out at all. Lebron must not have a dedication to basketball. Lebron must have tons of weaknesses. Lebron must have regressed since "the decision" was made.

I can understand all the bulls**t that is talked about how he handled the situation he was in, but lets not act like Lebron is a scrub. Far from it. He can still improve his jump shot, post game and defense. He set everywhere else. Lebron may not be "clutch" but the last time I checked Wade was. Lebron just have to facilitate more and score when the opportunities are available. I'm just trying to see where the blind hate is coming from when it comes to him. You can hate his character, ego, even legacy for all I care. I keep it real though. The talent is still there and so is the work ethic. So
Its not blind hate. U must be blind loving to say he has a great work ethic. Only stories we see of lebron is doing things outside of basketball. I never said he was a scrub or untalented. He's talented. But if he really wants to be king james and be seen as the best ever, he's gonna have to come with it. Which he lost that chance by signing with the heat. He was still never gonna be the best anyway. Unless he worked on his game night in and out like kobe. He won't touch jordan status, kobe status. He doesn't love the game. If u wanna keep it real, ur boy lebron doesn't love the game and won't touch goat status.

at the end of the day, his career will go down as a big disappointment because the media wrote a story for the future that never came true.
 7 years ago '09        #52
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,827 | Props total: 727 727
 PBoy03 said:
Can't f**ken waaaaaaaait!!!!
 7 years ago '07        #53
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 10 10
Like who??? Jordan, Magic and Barkley???

They've already cemented thier legacies, you sir flushed yours down the toilet...
 7 years ago '07        #54
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 10 10
 gangtsa said:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #55
JordanMPM 7 heat pts
space
space
$5,011 | Props total: 226 226
It's not about getting over LeBron leaving.. It's the way he s**t in all of our faces.. in Cleveland.. and North Eastern Ohio... All I'm saying is I'm not rooting for him anymore... If he would have told the Owner he was leaving.. and did it the right way... then I wouldn't care.. He put our whole team Jeopardy.. allowing us to get no free agents.. because he waited till July... That's a b**ch move... He's selfish, and his true colors are showings.. There's a lot s**t nobody knows about, that us Cleveland fans know here in town about the guy..

Really getting on Twitter calling out everyone who is talking about him?? Homie you put all of this on yourself... Akron doesn't even love Lebron anymore...
 7 years ago '04        #56
space
space
 Dope Bai said:
Like who??? Jordan, Magic and Barkley???

They've already cemented thier legacies, you sir flushed yours down the toilet...
 7 years ago '09        #57
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:
seems like the haters are agitated... :D

d!ckriding all the way down to southbeach with the queen huh? s**t's pathetic how some of you guys ride this lil n*ggas d!ck so hard.
 7 years ago '04        #58
dj X 33 heat pts33
space
space
$18,739 | Props total: 6445 6445
80% of the people hating on Lebron and the Heat have probably never set foot in South Beach..
 7 years ago '04        #59
DubA169 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,737 | Props total: 0 0
 dj X said:
80% of the people hating on Lebron and the Heat have probably never set foot in South Beach..
so 80% of the people hating have never taken a vacation to miami? and? your point?

hes talking mad hard now because he has daddy wade and mommy bosh to back up his words these days
 7 years ago '09        #60
space
space
 DubA169 said:
so 80% of the people hating have never taken a vacation to miami? and? your point?

hes talking mad hard now because he has daddy wade and mommy bosh to back up his words these days

Exactly.
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
88 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
124 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
51 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
172 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy