Young Jeezy Addresses Rick Ross 'Dis' Speculation

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
142 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
92 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
157 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #81
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,243 | Props total: 9651 9651
 Shang Tsung said:
lmao!!! jeezy is a G real talk...he basically saying "everything i said is true, if you disagree then f**k you"
is this really what you took from what he said?
 7 years ago '08        #82
outlaw7066 
space
space
space
$676 | Props total: 0 0
jeezy is a real b**ch whoelse could he be talking about? nobody is a damn fool jeezy u just mad ross went hard on his bmf song
 7 years ago '07        #83
dnycem 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,743 | Props total: 1751 1751
Who jeezy trying to fool?
 7 years ago '09        #84
Angel81 
space
space
space
$149 | Props total: 0 0
The mixtape is gonna B on point
 7 years ago '06        #85
6thward 
space
space
$641 | Props total: 2 2
Really the n*gga felt the public response wasn't too favorable hence the twitter is crazy s**t he said and just backed off it being what it is.
 7 years ago '10        #86
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
before the end of 2011 or 2010......i can f**k with 2010....2011 though thats ridiculous......
 7 years ago '07        #87
daddy21 
space
space
$712 | Props total: 53 53
Rawse got em shook
 08-11-2010, 09:51 AM         #88
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i never meant it as i know them dudes fool, i'm talkin about music wise i f**k with Ross and Jeezy, i listen to both...so they both my n*ggaz, Ross should have put Jeezy on that song ANYway
 7 years ago '09        #89
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,823 | Props total: 724 724
1,000 Grams Vol 1 comes out tomorrow?

well damn!
 7 years ago '04        #90
QbanLinxx 
space
space
$1,038 | Props total: 45 45
 C4daTimebomb said:
n*ggas is retarded. Last time I checked, him and Ricky were both making money with DJ Khaled and his clique, so why would he want to f**k that up? It aint a diss. That just goes to show how fake Rick Ross is. Geezy said a few non-specific bars about a fake individual, and it's gotta be about Ross? Peopla just a.ssociate the line with Ross because he's the fakest motherf**ker runnin around right now. I remember when n*ggas was tryin 2 convince me Jay was goin at Mase because of some bars in Imaginary Playa. But I never heard Mase's name. Maybe he's just tryin 2 grab some of that BMF shine and put it on him because he's qualified to. He's just reminding people, Meech was REALLY my man. But till he say Ross's name it's nothin.
If u remember right, ride or die was Jay going at mase. Honestly who cares if they beefing just means more money for them
 7 years ago '07        #91
getGwap 
space
space
space
$1,596 | Props total: 149 149
 CaliIsActive said:
Nah Jeezy mad Ross stole his track. The Real BMF jeezy dropped was supposed to be for his album but just leaked after ross already dead the sh1t
How exactly did Ross steal the track do you think Jeezy played it for Ross and then Ross went out and immediately made a similar track that is better than the one Jeezy did and released it before Jeezy released his??

there is no way Ross heard Jeezy's real bmf song he just made his joint and released it and jeezy s**t sat in a vault if you listen to both you would realize why jeezys s**t sat in the vault it wasnt all of that and was just made to be a filler track on his album
 08-11-2010, 01:09 PM         #92
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ha! this explanation is as sorry as his lyrics on the beat. he should've just let it go. everyone knows he used to roll with bmf, so what's the point of reminding everyone again? talk about insecure....
 7 years ago '04        #93
Duntaz 58 heat pts58
space
space
$13,327 | Props total: 5755 5755
I don't think it was a diss i just think it was real. But I also think that he feels if anybody made a bmf song it shouldve been him, but ross did & did it better. I think that n*gga just a lil salty that n*gga went got styles p instead of him 4 the feature or the pass to make a song like that.
 7 years ago '05        #94
sleezy 
space
space
$5,346 | Props total: 1147 1147
so he had his real bmf song in the vault b4 ross and calls it blowing money fast when bmf means black mafia family and ross named his song blowing money fast and now saying this wasnt a diss wow he be sneek dissin all the time, the takeover is about jody breeze

also im waitin on this mixtape
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
15 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
105 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy