how did billboard die?

most viewed right now
 152
audio inside 50 Cent - Ooouuu (Remix) ft. Young M.A
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 99
Video inside Lil Bibby left the streets now enrolled in college for computer enginee..
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 89
NFL Josh Gordon not returning; Enters rehab
78 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 88
2 ugly women fu-k a 15 year old boy at a pizza party
114 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 01-02-2005, 10:52 PM         #1
12172 pageviews
24 comments


thawater 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how did billboard die?
 

 
the dude from black wallstreet died right?
he was pretty tight how did he die?

24 comments for "how did billboard die?"

 01-02-2005, 11:04 PM         #2
Whitey Tighty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he fell off the charts
 12 years ago '04        #3
Hustler_101 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,402 | Props total: 64 64
not funny........i heard he got shot though, theirs a topic on it at the blackwallstreet forums
 01-02-2005, 11:17 PM         #4
thawater 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u got link?
 01-02-2005, 11:42 PM         #5
J-Money 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yea he got gunned down
 01-02-2005, 11:46 PM         #6
Lettaz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Got shot in the head....I heard it was over some bi*ch
 01-03-2005, 01:34 AM         #7
Game Killa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he was sucking his pimps d!ck and he didnt swallow so the pimp pulled the heat and blew his brains out and i heard he left them there and game was getting horny and wanted his duck sucked and found him there and grab his d!ck like loc dog grabbed crazy legs shoe when he got hit by the car and said WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY and then jadakiss and anthony hamilton came out of nowhere and started performing why
 01-03-2005, 01:49 AM         #8
Game Killa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Outlaw*Warrior said:
ok....ok...ok....let me clear the air.....

he got on 141st place in gardena (cali) area of shotgun crip hood

he was in this bi*ch house....and her boyfriend or babydaddy(crip) came through with his homie found billboard (obvious blood)..shot him down in the bi*ch house and drug his body in the alley in the back of the apt's.....

fu*k'd up sh*t.....im glad i moved.....i didnt live over there but i was over there tuff like every night going and coming from work.....i use to be over there 80% of my time.....my homies stayed down the street from the k!llings..

the fu*ked up part about it is that the west side pirus came the next day and shot at the "1st black" n*gga they saw which was my homies...that dont even bang......shot at em wit an ak-47....just missing his head..went thru the wall of my god-mother living room wall.....any one could've been hit...smh

they thought it was the shot guns who done it....so they been coming to the block 4 like a whole week str8...i was on there one day in all blue but it was the same day i was going to my cuzzin funeral...so i wasnt trippin....

at the end of the day they found out it was a rolling 60 n*gga....see how gang beef start......never ends!!!!


^^ mothafu*ka stfu u aint go over there no mo mothafu*ka who says SMH be living over there EXPOSED
 01-03-2005, 01:53 AM         #9
District 79 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man everyone dies over some bi*ch these days, like tupac once said "modafu*ka dying over bi*ches now, modafu*kers need to get up to the pen and start learning to jack off cause bi*ches are just death"
 01-03-2005, 02:01 AM         #10
thawater 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats wild
 01-03-2005, 02:01 AM         #11
LiquidSwordz718 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dunno son....
 01-03-2005, 02:55 AM         #12
Strider 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Game k!lla said:
and then jadakiss and anthony hamilton came out of nowhere and started performing why

sorry but that was fu*kin funny hahahhaaha

...i can just imagine anthony hamilton emotionally saying whyYY????????


hahahahhahaha

...R.I.P BillBoard


Last edited by Strider; 01-03-2005 at 04:29 AM..
 01-03-2005, 03:29 AM         #13
Game Killa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Strider said:
sorry but that was fu*kin funny hahahhaaha

...i can just anthony hamilton emotionally saying whyYY????????


hahahahhahaha

...R.I.P BillBoard

^^^^ true story LOL


WHYYYYYYY
 01-03-2005, 01:53 PM         #14
Game Killa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Outlaw*Warrior said:
what?.....stop acting like u built homie...have some respect 4 the dead...it dont matter who he is.......

lol @ me not going over there no mo.....i know cuz i moved b4 all that bullsh*t happen.....i prolly wouldve had to k!ll them n*ggaz if they bucked at me...real sh*t!

talk all that jibberish sh*t but its real talk on my end!

^^^ stfu, u didnt start saying merked til jadakiss and others recently started saying it u just copying other peoplez sh*t sayiing u from cali and using new york sh*t lol @ bucked u f*g**t fu*k u and uir friend or who ever died


and fu*k billboard!
 01-03-2005, 02:07 PM         #15
562crip 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Outlaw*Warrior said:
ok....ok...ok....let me clear the air.....

he got on 141st place in gardena (cali) area of shotgun crip hood

he was in this bi*ch house....and her boyfriend or babydaddy(crip) came through with his homie found billboard (obvious blood)..shot him down in the bi*ch house and drug his body in the alley in the back of the apt's.....

fu*k'd up sh*t.....im glad i moved.....i didnt live over there but i was over there tuff like every night going and coming from work.....i use to be over there 80% of my time.....my homies stayed down the street from the k!llings..

the fu*ked up part about it is that the west side pirus came the next day and shot at the "1st black" n*gga they saw which was my homies...that dont even bang......shot at em wit an ak-47....just missing his head..went thru the wall of my god-mother living room wall.....any one could've been hit...smh

they thought it was the shot guns who done it....so they been coming to the block 4 like a whole week str8...i was on there one day in all blue but it was the same day i was going to my cuzzin funeral...so i wasnt trippin....

at the end of the day they found out it was a rolling 60 n*gga....see how gang beef start......never ends!!!!
u got the story right fa sho but cuzz y u teeling business all like that damn.n*gga singin like a bird......
 01-28-2005, 03:00 PM         #16
Phil*My*Agony 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mossifide84 wrote:
I never heard how he died?

 blackwallstreet site said:
This is quoted from Shemia

'It's none of your fu*king business of the details of Billboards untimely transition. It's disrespectful !!! And You will be BANNED! No question!!!'

I hope this will end your curiosities
^^^damn
 01-28-2005, 03:02 PM         #17
thawater 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i made this thread a while ago lol
 01-28-2005, 07:37 PM         #18
Teamballin 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn all over a bi*ch?! I was watching the DVD, the n*gga had skills too. Black as hell but he was dope. Guess he didn't beat that murder rap. But if he was Game's n*gga why wasn't he wit Game like most n*ggas who have entourages and sh*t? Another statistic.
 01-28-2005, 08:02 PM         #19
seeyoubreezn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Crazy sh*t. Muh' Fukkahs' still be bangin' like that.
 01-29-2005, 01:45 AM         #20
hotbeatz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
was billboard the big dude that said he jus beat the murder case on the dvd
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 45
Image(s) inside Sep 28 - The super RICH prepare for the end of society
83 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 38
Image(s) inside smash or pass:savage edition
68 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside If She Was Your Bestfriend Mom Would You Smash?
120 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 24
NBA Wade looking like he made a mistake
120 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 23
Meek Mill - DC4 (Official Anticipation / Discussion)
70 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside BAPE x Adidas NMD Release Date
29 comments
21 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside DJ Envy Reveals He Was Shot At On Highway Last Week! fu-k Whoever Hatin..
142 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
Music labels sue YouTube ripping site over piracy
81 comments
2 days ago
@tech
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy