Aug 10 - Stephen Hawking: Mankind Must Move To Outer Space Within A Century

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
52 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-11-2010, 10:06 PM         #101
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hawking for president
 7 years ago '05        #102
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,456 | Props total: 7101 7101
 Bkjj11 said:
um YOU are not going anywhere. And Hawking said Aliens are about to invade earth....still waiting....Hawking said black holes destroy everything....wrong....

einstein proved his work, not with magical a.ssumptions like hawking

"YOU are not going anywhere." Did you not read the entire first part of my post where I acknowledged that I don't care if I personally ever leave Earth. I hope for the expansion of my species.

Also when did Hawking say Aliens will invade Earth? I hope you are not talking about that special that aired on Discovery where he said an alien encounter could potentially be deadly. Also Black Holes will and do destroy everything within there gravitational pull. Are you implying he said Black Holes will lead to the collapse of the Universe? If so i'd love to see your source.

You can keep slandering the name of Hawking with false quotes but if you want to actually come off semi-believable at least use a source.
 7 years ago '04        #103
ShaneDawg 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,773 | Props total: 0 0
Instead of sending the rich/elite class into space, why not send all the trash ruining this planet to live s**t hole space. That seems to make more sense to me
 08-11-2010, 10:53 PM         #104
SamDaManIsBack  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i'll be dead by then... watching what unfolds from a different plane in my astral body.. not my concern.
 7 years ago '05        #105
monrowe 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,023 | Props total: 537 537
he is a very smart dude no doubt but i dont like how usually he has a end without a mean. he says alot of dope sci fi james cameron type hsit but at least in the ap stories there is just this vague commentary that has no plausible way of doing.....i agree he is so genius he hasnt disected and come up with a solution to his own handicap ...none the less you cant discredit his genius but i dont know if i care enough to make a big deal about some light years away type s**t ..

side note some of the ppl posting this whole he is right s**t are the same ppl that get a hard on for the 2012 s**t...u gotta decide which u believe and stick to it
 7 years ago '05        #106
Freemind 41 heat pts41
space
space
$8,870 | Props total: 4 4
you take a HUGE loss everytime you decide to talk.

Loss #1

A.O.™ said:
I love how everybody who doesn't agree with your beliefs is a idiot, i shouldn't even respond to a person who believes everybody tells em.. You think we gonna travel to other planets to get resources... ok.. How do you think we are going to survive on another planet, do you know what kind of air is out there? idiot...
you're an idiot for saying we cant go somewhere that doesn't have the same air as us. how many of people go into the ocean every single day breathing air where there is none? how many people have been to space, where there is no air? have you not seen the videos of people walking on the moon? did you know, you can carry a tank of breathable air on your back and go to places where theres no breathable air?

-----------------------------------------

Loss #2

A.O.™ said:
Yea real hard to find, yet we got Oil fields here in the US, Saudi Arabia, pretty much in every f**king country.. The only difference is how we import/export the oil and the price we pay.. Thats all, its nothing running out or running short... Trust me on that.. And no I dont work on a oil field but its just s**t I know.
There are oil fields all around the world. whats you're point. no one ever said "when you wake up tomorrow your gonna see bright blue skys, a chance of rain in the afternoon, and oh yeah... by the way... oil is going to be gone tomorrow". They have been saying that oil is depleting. which it is, its not a renewable energy source. once its been used its gone. apparently you dont know s**t, because any reasonably intelligent person can understand, once you burn up the oil.... the oils gone for good.... meaning the oil is running out.

Loss #3

A.O.™ said:
I'm not a religious freak, I believe in God, big difference in the two. What problem is there to fix exactly you f**king moron? You talking about a planet that is what? 85% water, and the idiot scientist wanted to go drill on the moon for water? REALLY? Your a idiot if you think Earths problems cant be fixed on EARTH.
No scientist wants to just go to the moon and drill for water you f**kin dumbass. the reason they are checking for any kind of water source up there is to either A.) try and find life, or the existence of life in the past. -or- B.) see if enough is there to perhaps help facilitate a colonization of the moon. instead of shipping our own water up there.

Loss #4

A.O.™ said:
Nah your just a gullible idiot that wants to believe that your living in a EPIC time.. Your living in the same position that people 100 years from now are going to believe they are in the most epic period too, moron.. Progress is progress...
As of now.... we are in the most "Epic" time of scientific discovery. a little over a hundred years ago we didnt even have electricity... and now in your everyday life you use it... almost throughout the entire day. you have to be a f**king retard to not see how much progress we have made in just the past couple hundred years, or even the past 1000 years compared to the tens of thousands of years human civilization has been around.

Loss #5

A.O.™ said:
What do I care what happens in the year 3000, I dont give a s**t what happens in the year 2100, you know how many years I would have already been dead? You think cause you believe in science your some scholar? or educated for that matter... Your not. You look at the title "scientist" or "PHD" and you think their "OPINIONS" weigh more than a person like mines because they form "theories" on what "they believe is possible".. dumb a.ss... Only difference in their opinions and mines, is you FOLLOW THEIRS BLINDLY because of their title, which makes you a DUMB a.ss because you cant form your own opinion on your own logic with the information in front of you.
the reason people "follow blindly" (as you put it) behind someones title is because they actually deserved that title. there not just some dumbass like yourself out preaching "were not gonna go to space" and "oils never gonna run out, trust me on that, i know" and "you think someone who's learned all they can about something has a higher opinion than me". they actually spent the time in there life to become an expert in the field they chose. i dont know about you, but im gonna trust a doctor with a PHD to give me surgery, over some dirty a.ss bum who read a book once and thinks he knows what hes doin.

again man, you took a L on every single thing you said. you even said that Sci-Fi stands for science fiction.... true, but 50 years ago they were writing "Science Fiction" that has now been made and we use in our own modern life. so who's to say some of the "Sci Fi" we see know wont be made into a reality for our future generations.

and at you sayin "god will take care of everything"..... you mean to tell me, you believe that some holy, invisible being, who no one has ever seen or collected any credible evidence of, besides in a book where a guy parts a sea, a guy talks to a bush thats on fire, and a guy comes back from the dead, will take care of us in the end???? you my friend are a complete imbecile, especially because you believe there is a God from a FICTIONAL book.

you lost. douche bag.

Last edited by Freemind; 08-12-2010 at 12:53 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #107
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,456 | Props total: 7101 7101
 Freemind said:

Loss #1

your an idiot for saying we cant go somewhere that doesn't have the same air as us. how many of people go into the ocean every single day breathing air where there is none? how many people have been to space, where there is no air? have you not seen the videos of people walking on the moon? did you know, you can carry a tank of breathable air on your back and go to places where theres no breathable air?

Loss #2

There are oil fields all around the world. whats you're point. no one ever said "when you wake up tomorrow your gonna see bright blue skys, a chance of rain in the afternoon, and oh yeah... by the way... oil is going to be gone tomorrow". They have been saying that oil is depleting. which it is, its not a renewable energy source. once its been used its gone. apparently you dont know s**t, because any reasonably intelligent person can understand, once you burn up the oil.... the oils gone for good.... meaning the oil is running out.

Loss #3

No scientist wants to just go to the moon and drill for water you f**kin dumbass. the reason they are checking for any kind of water source up there is to either A.) try and find life, or the existence of life in the past. -or- B.) see if enough is there to perhaps help facilitate a colonization of the moon. instead of shipping our own water up there.

Loss #4

As of now.... we are in the most "Epic" time of scientific discovery. a little over a hundred years ago we didnt even have electricity... and now in your everyday life you use it... almost throughout the entire day. you have to be a f**king retard to not see how much progress we have made in just the past couple hundred years, or even the past 1000 years compared to the tens of thousands of years human civilization has been around.

Loss #5

the reason people "follow blindly" (as you put it) behind someones title is because they actually deserved that title. there not just some dumbass like yourself out preaching "were not gonna go to space" and "oils never gonna run out, trust me on that, i know" and "you think someone who's learned all they can about something has a higher opinion than me". they actually spent the time in there life to become an expert in the field they chose. i dont know about you, but im gonna trust a doctor with a PHD to give me surgery, over some dirty a.ss bum who read a book once and thinks he knows what hes doin.

again man, you took a L on every single thing you said. you even said that Sci-Fi stands for science fiction.... true, but 50 years ago they were writing "Science Fiction" that has now been made and we use in our own modern life. so who's to say some of the "Sci Fi" we see know wont be made into a reality for our future generations.

and at you sayin "god will take care of everything"..... you mean to tell me, you believe that some holy, invisible being, who no one has ever seen or collected any credible evidence of, besides in a book where a guy parts a sea, a guy talks to a bush thats on fire, and a guy comes back from the dead, will take care of us in the end???? you my friend are a complete imbecile, especially because you believe there is a God from a FICTIONAL book.

you lost. douche bag.

7 years ago '05        #108
Freemind 41 heat pts41
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:
typed that all after packin up and sparkin too haha. takes some skill i think haha.
 7 years ago '09        #109
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,204 | Props total: 3502 3502
s**t is crazy man. I wonder what life would be like on another planet though.
 08-12-2010, 01:30 AM         #110
₪ Skinny Bląc ₪  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #111
KingVik 1 heat pts
space
space
$81 | Props total: 0 0
 monrowe said:
he is a very smart dude no doubt but i dont like how usually he has a end without a mean. he says alot of dope sci fi james cameron type hsit but at least in the ap stories there is just this vague commentary that has no plausible way of doing.....i agree he is so genius he hasnt disected and come up with a solution to his own handicap ...none the less you cant discredit his genius but i dont know if i care enough to make a big deal about some light years away type s**t ..

side note some of the ppl posting this whole he is right s**t are the same ppl that get a hard on for the 2012 s**t...u gotta decide which u believe and stick to it
He hasn't come up with a solution to his handicap because he's an astrophysicist not a doctor.

And I doubt anybody that agrees with what Hawking is saying actually believes in the 2012 s**t, what he says is backed up by science where most of the 2012 stuff is simply because that's when the Mayan calendar ends.
 7 years ago '10        #112
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 SamDaManIsBack said:
i'll be dead by then... watching what unfolds from a different plane in my astral body.. not my concern.
:laughing0::dancingcool: yes not my f**king concern
 7 years ago '10        #113
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 Freemind said:

Loss #1

you're an idiot for saying we cant go somewhere that doesn't have the same air as us. how many of people go into the ocean every single day breathing air where there is none? how many people have been to space, where there is no air? have you not seen the videos of people walking on the moon? did you know, you can carry a tank of breathable air on your back and go to places where theres no breathable air?

Loss #2

Loss #3

Loss #4

Loss #5

you lost. douche bag.
 08-12-2010, 02:15 AM         #114
Icemouth  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Of course we'll have to leave the earth eventually. Maybe not in our lifetime or the next dozen but eventually the earth will die, like all stars.

However it's not as easy as "hey guise u need to leave k?". Someone needs to tell this cripple where the nearest possible earth like planet we know of is and the law of physics which he supposedly is a genius in
 7 years ago '07        #115
Ole-G 347 heat pts347
space
space
$10,235 | Props total: 13 13

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #116
Ole-G 347 heat pts347
space
space
$10,235 | Props total: 13 13
dude is beasting as we speak
 7 years ago '05        #117
Freemind 41 heat pts41
space
space
 theking1 said:
dude, seriously???

you another one of those "We wont leave earth cause we cant breathe in space." or "Dont worry, sit back and God will take care of his children." type of people? Do you honestly believe that Stephen Hawking is just bulls**tting everyone? Not only is he the greatest mind of our time, but he rivals Einstien, and most of the smartest people in the world take what he says seriously.

also at everyone dropping the "Stephen Hawking is retarded." or "If he's so smart why doesn't he cure his disease.". the guy studies astrophysics, he never studied to be a doctor. and some of the smartest doctors have worked to try and cure him and have so far failed. you're pretty much saying "Why doesn't Joe Blow from down the street cure his cancer?". Because he doesnt know how.

Better question... why dont you guys cure your stupidity? because apperently you dont know how.

half of you are just ignorantly stupid.
 08-14-2010, 09:35 PM         #118
Shakespeare  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They still haven't finished the ISS yet, we're light years away

Hell, we haven't even walked on the moon yet (yes, it was a hoax).
 7 years ago '06        #119
canal_boys 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,305 | Props total: 445 445
 MosDefinition said:
shut your dumb a.ss up

i'd much rather listen and take into consideration what hes saying about the finite resources the planet has as opposed to some guy who thinks theres a secret government conspiracy to rule the world

i believe that the new world order cannot be stopped because of how dumb and ignorant people are today. I'm just hoping that instead of eliminating people to control population, they unite the world and focus on colonizing other planets;That would be the most humane option. It's also our destiny as a stage 0 civilization to explore space..

Last edited by canal_boys; 08-15-2010 at 03:49 AM..
 08-16-2010, 10:21 AM         #120
mixtape mutt  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Icemouth said:
Of course we'll have to leave the earth eventually. Maybe not in our lifetime or the next dozen but eventually the earth will die, like all stars.

However it's not as easy as "hey guise u need to leave k?". Someone needs to tell this cripple where the nearest possible earth like planet we know of is and the law of physics which he supposedly is a genius in
This "cripple" never said we need to leave within the next hour. He said, within a century or two. Meaning 100-200 years. Look how far we've come so far, give us 100-200 years..theres no telling what we'd be able to do.

This "cripple" can speak on the laws of physics in ways your weak mind couldn't fathom.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
199 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
80 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
132 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Nintendo Switch - Life in colour
7 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy