most viewed right now
 50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
123 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
266 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-11-2010, 07:39 PM         #81
Hale  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 xeduran said:
It is pathetic that some people on here actually think that colonizing other planets is something to be left for the movies. I am glad that throughout history scientists ignored being called wackos and being told that they live in a fantasy world. If it were up to some of you guys on here, we would never have made it this far with technology. Go study some history and you will see your same comments being used throughout the past. Imagination and determination can lead to many advancements in science and technology. Pushing the envelope is what has gotten us this far.

Fact is that this planet has a limited amount of resources that are being used up on a daily basis. It may take a few hundred years, maybe thousand years, but eventually all resources will be used up. Humans HAVE to leave this planet or we are CERTAINLY doomed. Leaving this planet is not a goal for peace among all humans, it is a goal for the survival of our species. But half of the people on here do not give a dang about anything but their own life. Exact reason why our planet is in the state it is in now. Blame everything on "We do not live in a fantasy world, we live in reality". That is a stupid excuse. Reality can be changed, accepting mediocrity is what is leading to our downfall.
That is probably the most correct statement in this thread.

Without being to harsh on the Human Species, we are a disease to this planet. We weren't created in "Gods" image, we are what any common illness is to ourselves. We infest, multiply, consume, destroy and spread. Difference is most diseases/illnesses work together. While its true resources are infinite (to a degree), (continue reading before you comment) this can only exist in an environmental situation that has thousands/millions of years between interactions to re-create the chemical reactions between chemical elements on the periodic table. Simply put our rate of expansion, birthrate v death rate means there is no physical (even theoretical) way this planet has any hope of reproducing the resources needed to sustain our existence. Even by switching to renewable energy the sun WILL eventually die out, yes not within our lifetime, hell not even within our grand kids', grand kids life time. But the sun WILL die, even if we STAY on earth, under a renewable energy scheme, with new population laws, and a complete 180 on the ignorance of living, we will HAVE to move on if we wish to survive in the broad scope of BEING a species, not just having EXISTED.

To dispute the fact that resources are limited and finite, is just sheer ignorance, its not even stupidity anymore its just ignorant. Even without tables, spread sheets, surveys and all other means of resource tracking on our own planet, all you have to do is look up. The stars in the sky and the life and death cycle of a sun shows you life and resources are finite, nothing lasts forever.

Sure you can sit here and say "not my problem" "i wont see it" "ain't gonna happen in my life time" but by your own argument A.O your admitting that your professors told you to "question everything". What do you think science does? Obtains answers to best of our knowledge by asking questions people think impossible.

And as for your remark about scientists ever being wrong, that again is ignorance, of course scientists have been wrong. What id like to ask as someone has previously pointed out in a quote, when was the last time a "religious worshiper" or even a politician admitted being wrong? Our resources will have run out long before Christians admit God cannot save them from ourselves.

Last edited by Hale; 08-11-2010 at 07:48 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #82
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,485 | Props total: 14767 14767
 WasabiTuna said:
if this guy is so smart why doesnt he create something to cure him and make him an actual human instead of a robot. what he said could of been said from just watching a movie.

"dont trust aliens they might be mean and have laser guns"
 08-11-2010, 07:40 PM         #83
Hale  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 theking1 said:
stfu writing paragraphs and s**t
If your struggling with the level of text i suggest you rejoin the "haters" section in the Hiphop and sports forums, they'll cater more to your needs.
 7 years ago '10        #84
dzPHL 
space
space
$1,123 | Props total: 0 0
 stillers09 said:
we"ll all be dead by then so it really doesnt matter
basically, if we dont do anything about it we're gunna be the lasts on earth.

i dont think people can even imagine what itd be like, i know i cant. there have been prophecies in ever major religion, and given by every great mind in history that around our generation the end of the world would come. People to this day are saying that we are overpopulating, depleting our resources and way to unpeacful. BX even puts it in perspective of what hatful creatures we are. competition and greed are and always have been the biggest flaw of humans since the natives were k!lled off.

we need a big change in the way we live and the way we think to save this planet, and i just dont see it happen because of how ignorant we all are to reality
 7 years ago '05        #85
That Dude 
space
space
$847 | Props total: 89 89
 deziking said:
damn this s**ts going to be like a movie when it all happens. Living out in the space no grass no trees no plants where the f**k am I ganna grow weed. No oxygen aint a good look i like the planet earth.
Yo who is that in your avy?? On topic this dude needs to shut the f**k up wit all his outer space talk. He saying "Centuries" like we gon be alive to witness that s**t. I can easily say in 200 years the world will come to an end
 08-11-2010, 08:02 PM         #86
Hale  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 zkid2121 said:
basically, if we dont do anything about it we're gunna be the lasts on earth.
We will destroy this planet, (hell we already are) due to supply and demand. wrath, greed, sloth, pride, lust, envy, and gluttony. ignorance (should be added to the 7 deadly sins). I might not believe in god but there are some references that are steadfast in their description of human existence. These flaws in the human psyche are the catalysts for our own demise. Without taking this on a we are all doomed spread, there is a lot we can do to change not just the world but ourselves, and prolong the situation, but we must learn from our mistakes.

When, and i say when in the hopes it will eventually be achievable, i have faith in our scientists as others would have faith in god. When we achieve better means of traveling vast distances we must learn from the problems we've created for ourselves here on earth. Over population (lust), excessive supply and demand (gluttony), greed being the largest flaws, not the worst, just the largest.

Last edited by Hale; 08-11-2010 at 08:05 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #87
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548
space
space
$92,477 | Props total: 69976 69976
 mixtape mutt said:
:budden:

Next time you turn on your computer, iPhone or whatever toys you play with...remember a scientist was behind that. Those nerds gave us TV, XBox's, computers, airliners, all that dope s**t. You so anti-science b, it's hilarious. f**king caveman s**t.

You can barely understand why any of this is even possible, let alone your own religion I'm betting.
timeout, so if u build something, youre a scientist?
 7 years ago '05        #88
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,192 | Props total: 11755 11755
 beast mode said:
prolly the dumbest s**t ever posted on bx
 7 years ago '05        #89
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
 WasabiTuna said:
if this guy is so smart why doesnt he create something to cure him and make him an actual human instead of a robot. what he said could of been said from just watching a movie.

"dont trust aliens they might be mean and have laser guns"
Please don't k!ll me.

7 years ago '10        #90
KingVik 1 heat pts
space
space
$81 | Props total: 0 0
People are not going to destroy this planet, we may make it a place where no form of life can live but the only thing destroying the planet is when the sun consumes it. To the people saying that we can't get to other planets that are habitable, you're right... with our current technology it would take many generations but our technology is progressing so one day we may be able to travel at a rate that is faster than light, think worm holes.

Technology is progressing at a very quick rate, a modern calculator (graphing) is more complicated than the first space ship that took man to the moon.
 7 years ago '10        #91
KingVik 1 heat pts
space
space
 Bkjj11 said:
timeout, so if u build something, youre a scientist?
Are you serious? Anybody can build something but try building something of that caliber from scratch.
 7 years ago '07        #92
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548
space
space
 Hale said:
That is probably the most correct statement in this thread.

Without being to harsh on the Human Species, we are a disease to this planet. We weren't created in "Gods" image, we are what any common illness is to ourselves. We infest, multiply, consume, destroy and spread.

(humans are animals, just in the mammal class, name one animal that doesnt do what u describe)

Difference is most diseases/illnesses work together. While its true resources are infinite (to a degree), (continue reading before you comment) this can only exist in an environmental situation that has thousands/millions of years between interactions to re-create the chemical reactions between chemical elements on the periodic table. Simply put our rate of expansion, birthrate v death rate means there is no physical (even theoretical) way this planet has any hope of reproducing the resources needed to sustain our existence.

(Since Co2 is messin up earth, its also providing life for plants cuz plants give humans oxygen and we exchange with co2, whether industrialized or breathing.)

Even by switching to renewable energy the sun WILL eventually die out, yes not within our lifetime, hell not even within our grand kids', grand kids life time. But the sun WILL die,

(thats like saying the number infinity has runs out of numbers. The sun is gonna be here after the earth is destroyed)

even if we STAY on earth, under a renewable energy scheme, with new population laws, and a complete 180 on the ignorance of living, we will HAVE to move on if we wish to survive in the broad scope of BEING a species, not just having EXISTED.

(All species become extinct, face it, humans will be as well)

To dispute the fact that resources are limited and finite, is just sheer ignorance, its not even stupidity anymore its just ignorant. Even without tables, spread sheets, surveys and all other means of resource tracking on our own planet, all you have to do is look up. The stars in the sky and the life and death cycle of a sun shows you life and resources are finite, nothing lasts forever.

(horrible logic)

Sure you can sit here and say "not my problem" "i wont see it" "ain't gonna happen in my life time" but by your own argument A.O your admitting that your professors told you to "question everything". What do you think science does? Obtains answers to best of our knowledge by asking questions people think impossible.

And as for your remark about scientists ever being wrong, that again is ignorance, of course scientists have been wrong. What id like to ask as someone has previously pointed out in a quote, when was the last time a "religious worshiper" or even a politician admitted being wrong? Our resources will have run out long before Christians admit God cannot save them from ourselves.

(resources arent going anywhere for the next 200 years..)
 7 years ago '07        #93
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548
space
space
 KingVik said:
Are you serious? Anybody can build something but try building something of that caliber from scratch.
so im asking, that makes you a scientist?
 7 years ago '10        #94
KingVik 1 heat pts
space
space
Building s**t like that makes you an engineer, scientist be the ones coming up with the ideas and s**t though, but you can be both.
 7 years ago '04        #95
LovinPavan 
space
space
$5,633 | Props total: 1134 1134
 Bea5T said:
he's right

but its due to overpopulation
yeah, because you know what you're talking about.
 7 years ago '07        #96
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548
space
space
 KingVik said:
Building s**t like that makes you an engineer, scientist be the ones coming up with the ideas and s**t though, but you can be both.
u can be both, but half the s**t dude named, u dont need science. A scientist can explain how u can create fire, but they physically have to create it.
 7 years ago '05        #97
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,447 | Props total: 7088 7088
By the way, to the people saying "I won't be alive to see it, so I don't give a f**k." You are either a child, or an ignorant piece of garbage. Either way, Darwins theory will work his way with your bloodline. If you do not have pride in your species, then f**k you. I take pride in the fact that we are the most powerful (Not physically) species on the planet Earth. I love to think of the fact that someday, hopefully, we will travel through hundreds, perhaps thousands of galaxies exploring hundreds of thousands of planets and become the most dominant species in the universe. Even if I am not alive to see it. The fact that right now, in this time, we are making groundbreaking technological advances is pretty f**king awesome if you ask me. A guy like Hawking, he is gonna go down in the history books. He will be mentioned with the likes of Einstein, Galileo, Darwin, Newton, etc for hundreds and perhaps thousands of years while you people bashing him for being a cripple will be forgotten as soon as your grandchildren, if you are lucky enough to have kids, are dead. I'm not claiming to be better then you, and unless I win some mega-lottery and invest in some groundbreaking technology or something I will be forgotten just like everybody else. But at least have some respect for arguably the greatest mind of our time. Hawking=The Einstein of this time.
 7 years ago '05        #98
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,497 | Props total: 717 717
Stephen Hawking is a retard
 7 years ago '05        #99
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,447 | Props total: 7088 7088
 mattdogg444 said:
Stephen Hawking is a retard
And you are an ignorant child. Or just trying to be an attention wh0ore, either way, you're a joke.
 7 years ago '07        #100
Bkjj11 3548 heat pts3548
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:
By the way, to the people saying "I won't be alive to see it, so I don't give a f**k." You are either a child, or an ignorant piece of garbage. Either way, Darwins theory will work his way with your bloodline. If you do not have pride in your species, then f**k you. I take pride in the fact that we are the most powerful (Not physically) species on the planet Earth. I love to think of the fact that someday, hopefully, we will travel through hundreds, perhaps thousands of galaxies exploring hundreds of thousands of planets and become the most dominant species in the universe. Even if I am not alive to see it. The fact that right now, in this time, we are making groundbreaking technological advances is pretty f**king awesome if you ask me. A guy like Hawking, he is gonna go down in the history books. He will be mentioned with the likes of Einstein, Galileo, Darwin, Newton, etc for hundreds and perhaps thousands of years while you people bashing him for being a cripple will be forgotten as soon as your grandchildren, if you are lucky enough to have kids, are dead. I'm not claiming to be better then you, and unless I win some mega-lottery and invest in some groundbreaking technology or something I will be forgotten just like everybody else. But at least have some respect for arguably the greatest mind of our time. Hawking=The Einstein of this time.
um YOU are not going anywhere. And Hawking said Aliens are about to invade earth....still waiting....Hawking said black holes destroy everything....wrong....

einstein proved his work, not with magical a.ssumptions like hawking
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
195 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
69 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
79 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
50 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
59 comments
1 day ago