Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
53 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
234 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
157 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-11-2010, 02:46 PM         #41
mixtape mutt  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 A.O.™ said:
GOD TAKES CARE OF HIS CHILDREN...
I don't knock religious people, but whenever they seem like they brainwashed, I gotta draw the line. God helps those who helps themselves, so you sitting around waiting for God to give us more oil ain't gonna cut it papa. And yeah, it's been 2000 years but I fail to see where that has any meaning in this arguement. Because the population 2000 years ago was significantly smaller. And most of the people during that time didn't consume as much oil as we do know. Oil will run out one day, it's a fact, there is no endless supply of oil. If you believe one day that the world won't be overcrowded...then yo...you're an idiot. If you live in a an apartment with 5 people, and then some of them have kids, it turns into 6 or 7 people. Then the kids have kids, and their kids have kids. People multiply, the population grows by a couple million every year. The population also decreases. We multiply more than we die out, and many of our resources are NOT renewable. The resources that are renewable are sometimes used more frequently than we can replenish there.

To put it in terms you can understand, there's too many people and not enough food/shelter.

I get the feeling you can barely understand the concepts being discussed here. That being said, I have a feeling you barely understand your own religion and the truths behind it. Google the Realm of Barbelo, and see if you knew about that little part of your religion that's been kept from you. Written about in the Apocrypha, if you know what that is.

If God does exist, why would he create the stars and all these galaxies if he didn't want his children to move into them? What is their purpose? Lemme guess, he did it so we'd have something to look at during the night time.

You stay calling scientists nerds...who the f**k do you think designed that computer you're typing on. Or who made it possible to put SOUND on a piece of plastic (CD), and have that plastic be read by lasers to convert the binary codes written on that plastic into SOUND that you can hear. That s**t is pretty amazing to me, you might not tho cuz you hate these alleged nerds who try push humanity past our peak.
 08-11-2010, 02:50 PM         #42
A.O.™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:

Yes. The theories and opinions of scientists and physicists is to be held in a higher reguard then that of a regular person who does not study as much in science and physics. You are further proving our point that you are an idiot.

Let me break it down for you. Say you are in a room with 3 people and the superbowl is about to be played. Guy #1 has a gun to your head. You have to pick the winner of the superbowl. If you pick wrong, you are dead. Guy #2 is a regular guy who casually watches sports. Guy #3 is a sports analyst who has been covering sports for 50 years, and specializes in the NFL. Guy #1 says you have 5 seconds to decide who you want to consult with, the other one I will shoot. If you choose neither, I shoot them both. Obviously you would rather talk to Guy #3 because thats his f**king JOB. Obviously he is more equipped to talk about sports then some regular guy. Just like a f**king scientist or physicist is more equipped to talk about science or physics.

You are making a fool of yourself, and everyone in this thread is laughing at you. Pretty much the same as every other thread you post in. But carry on, we'll keep laughing. Can't believe somebody could be as stupid as you are proving to be.
Your whole "ANALOGY" fails, Simply cause your a idiot tryna sound smart, why wouldnt he have the gun to the head of the sports analyst if he wants to know whose going to win the game... What the f**k would I have to do with that situation if he obviously wants the winner to the point he is ready to k!ll..
 7 years ago '05        #43
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7086 7086
 A.O.™ said:
Your whole "ANALOGY" fails, Simply cause your a idiot tryna sound smart, why wouldnt he have the gun to the head of the sports analyst if he wants to know whose going to win the game... What the f**k would I have to do with that situation if he obviously wants the winner to the point he is ready to k!ll..
You are an idiot. I never said the guy with the gun wanted to know the winner of the game. He was just playing a game with you, you f**king idiot.

Wow I did not think it was possible, but you are even more of an idiot then I thought 10 minutes ago. How could you have possibly not understood that simple analogy?
 08-11-2010, 02:53 PM         #44
mixtape mutt  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 A.O.™ said:
AO...you got GOT.

You obviously don't get the comparison, or the hypothetical.
 08-11-2010, 02:55 PM         #45
A.O.™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mixtape mutt said:
If you believe one day that the world won't be overcrowded...then yo...you're an idiot. If you live in a an apartment with 5 people, and then some of them have kids, it turns into 6 or 7 people. Then the kids have kids, and their kids have kids. .
No people live forever.. Nobody dies, sew up the loop holes in your theories and then you might have a point..
 08-11-2010, 02:57 PM         #46
A.O.™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:
You are an idiot. I never said the guy with the gun wanted to know the winner of the game. He was just playing a game with you, you f**king idiot.

Wow I did not think it was possible, but you are even more of an idiot then I thought 10 minutes ago. How could you have possibly not understood that simple analogy?
Guy #1 has a gun to your head. You have to pick the winner of the superbowl. If you pick wrong, you are dead.
Your stupid...
 08-11-2010, 02:57 PM         #47
geovanni.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^you're*
In an interview he said threats to the existence of the human race such as war, resource depletion and overpopulation meant it was at its greater risk ever.
i don't trust articles with grammatical mistakes.
 7 years ago '05        #48
space
space
 A.O.™ said:
No people live forever.. Nobody dies, sew up the loop holes in your theories and then you might have a point..
There are more people born every day then there are people that die every day. Over-population is imminent. That is a fact.

In America ALONE one person is born every 7.3 seconds.
One person dies every 12.6 seconds.

Thats almost 2 to 1 right there.

China, you ask?

One person is born every 1.7 seconds.
One person dies every 3.4 seconds.

That IS 2 to 1 right there.

How about India?

One person is born every 1.2 seconds!
One person dies every 4.3 seconds.

That is almost FOUR to ONE right there.

Over population IS happening. That is an indisputable fact.

If you want to argue against statistics, be my guest.
 7 years ago '04        #49
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,074 | Props total: 4421 4421
 A.O.™ said:
Colonizing other planets... Good luck with that Captain Kirk...
u sound like someone who'd have thought columbus was going to fall off the earth if he sailed to far
 08-11-2010, 03:12 PM         #50
Boyce Codd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hawkings is stating this point not only because the world is getting overpopulated (you are just ignorant or plain stupid if you deny that obvious fact) resulting in the lack of natural resources, but also because the possibility exists that retards like Ahmadinejad or Kim Jong-il blow up entire parts of this planet with their nuclair weapons. It might sound sci-fi but I do not think you must ignore or degrade the opinion of a physicist like him. It's not that he has to prove his opinion is valid.

If you just want to live in your small world like that you might as well team up with Andy Schlafly and claim that Einstein's relativity theory is a liberal conspiracy. Conservapedia (of whom he is the founder) defines "action-at-a-distance" as "Action at a distance consists of affecting a distant body instantaneously. At the atom level, this is known as "non-locality." In non-confusing terms, that indicates the ability to cause something to happen instantaneously in another location (i.e., faster than the speed of light). Since Jesus could, reportedly, do this, thus Einstein is wrong. Schlafly's evidence is John 4:46-54, in which Jesus reportedly cured someone's son just by saying it had happened.
 7 years ago '05        #51
space
space
 A.O.™ said:
Your stupid...
Your quote proves nothing other then you being an idiot who cannot clearly decipher a simple analogy.

I didn't say the guy needs to know who wins the superbowl or he is going to die. He simply has you hostage and is toying with you giving you an option to live or to die.

Since you cannot understand a SIMPLE analogy, i'll make it simpler.

Who knows more about Math? A regular guy posting on a hip-hop forum, or the president of the Mathematics Department at Harvard? Thats a simple question with an even simpler answer.
 7 years ago '04        #52
space
space
 A.O.™ said:
Thank you... n*ggas talking about Colonizing other planets.. This is how a NORMAL Person thinks... Not some tard obsessed with Sci-Fi... These idiots probably dont know the Fi in Sci-Fi stands for FICTION...
people didnt even think flight was possible a hundred years ago we have put a man on the moon in the last 50 years
 7 years ago '04        #53
space
space
 Reppindaburghh said:
Your quote proves nothing other then you being an idiot who cannot clearly decipher a simple analogy.

I didn't say the guy needs to know who wins the superbowl or he is going to die. He simply has you hostage and is toying with you giving you an option to live or to die.

Since you cannot understand a SIMPLE analogy, i'll make it simpler.

Who knows more about Math? A regular guy posting on a hip-hop forum, or the president of the Mathematics Department at Harvard? Thats a simple question with an even simpler answer.
trick question math doesnt exist its not in the bible
 7 years ago '05        #54
space
space
 MosDefinition said:
trick question math doesnt exist its not in the bible
 7 years ago '04        #55
space
space
 A.O.™ said:
I love how everybody who doesn't agree with your beliefs is a idiot, i shouldn't even respond to a person who believes everybody tells em.. You think we gonna travel to other planets to get resources... ok.. How do you think we are going to survive on another planet, do you know what kind of air is out there? idiot...

Yea real hard to find, yet we got Oil fields here in the US, Saudi Arabia, pretty much in every f**king country.. The only difference is how we import/export the oil and the price we pay.. Thats all, its nothing running out or running short... Trust me on that.. And no I dont work on a oil field but its just s**t I know.

I'm not a religious freak, I believe in God, big difference in the two. What problem is there to fix exactly you f**king moron? You talking about a planet that is what? 85% water, and the idiot scientist wanted to go drill on the moon for water? REALLY? Your a idiot if you think Earths problems cant be fixed on EARTH.

Nah your just a gullible idiot that wants to believe that your living in a EPIC time.. Your living in the same position that people 100 years from now are going to believe they are in the most epic period too, moron.. Progress is progress...

What do I care what happens in the year 3000, I dont give a s**t what happens in the year 2100, you know how many years I would have already been dead? You think cause you believe in science your some scholar? or educated for that matter... Your not. You look at the title "scientist" or "PHD" and you think their "OPINIONS" weigh more than a person like mines because they form "theories" on what "they believe is possible".. dumb a.ss... Only difference in their opinions and mines, is you FOLLOW THEIRS BLINDLY because of their title, which makes you a DUMB a.ss because you cant form your own opinion on your own logic with the information in front of you.
go drink some of that water and see what happens to you there is a difference between drinkable water and salt water
 08-11-2010, 03:39 PM         #56
JerseyLegend  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 A.O.™ said:
You think cause you believe in science your some scholar? or educated for that matter... Your not. You look at the title "scientist" or "PHD" and you think their "OPINIONS" weigh more than a person like mines because they form "theories" on what "they believe is possible".. dumb a.ss... Only difference in their opinions and mines, is you FOLLOW THEIRS BLINDLY because of their title, which makes you a DUMB a.ss because you cant form your own opinion on your own logic with the information in front of you.
Your entire post reeked of ignorance, arrogance, and stupidity, but that quote really shows how stupid you are. I have doubts that you are even educated, giving the image portrayed through your post. If you went to college, what did you major in.

You've simultaneously said absolutely nothing worth responding too and made yourself look like an idiot in the order of magnitudes.

You remind me of this gif:
[pic - click to view]

I do love that you just 'know s**t', but it would be in your best interest to post some source or something. at you thinking resources are infinite.

A.O.™ said:
Your stupid...
 08-11-2010, 03:58 PM         #57
A.O.™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JerseyLegend said:
Your entire post reeked of ignorance, arrogance, and stupidity, but that quote really shows how stupid you are. I have doubts that you are even educated, giving the image portrayed through your post. If you went to college, what did you major in.
Dont question my intelligence you f**king moron, the one thing that I was taught in school was QUESTION EVERYTHING, and if you went to school and your professors didnt preach that to you, they prepared you to be a tool...

I'm going to leave this post, and never enter the realm of your SCI-FI again...

BUT ANSWER ME THIS...

Have Scientist ever been wrong?

Since you like to quote me... Quote me with the Answer to that Question...

I'll just be back to check the Answer to that question and not to entertain any more of your silly comments.
 7 years ago '05        #58
space
space
 A.O.™ said:
Dont question my intelligence you f**king moron, the one thing that I was taught in school was QUESTION EVERYTHING, and if you went to school and your professors didnt preach that to you, they prepared you to be a tool...

BUT ANSWER ME THIS...

I'll just be back to check the Answer to that question and not to entertain any more of your silly comments.

Answer to your question: Yes.

So what?

I bet 5 bucks A.O's dumb a.ss replies at least one more time to this thread.
 08-11-2010, 04:29 PM         #59
JerseyLegend  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 A.O.™ said:

BUT ANSWER ME THIS...

Of course scientist have, are, and will be wrong. That is the beauty of science. When one is proven wrong, one can build upon and refine the error or theory. No one will deny theyre wrong, only try harder to getter a better understanding of reality, something I don't think you are quite familiar with.

Here's a quote for you

Carl Sagan said:
At the heart of science is an essential tension between two seemingly contradictory attitudes -- an openness to new ideas, no matter how bizarre or counterintuitive they may be, and the most ruthless skeptical scrutiny of all ideas, old and new. This is how deep truths are winnowed from deep
nonsense. Of course, scientists make mistakes in trying to understand the world, but there is a built-in error-correcting mechanism: The collective enterprise of creative thinking and skeptical thinking together keeps the field on track.

And one more cause I probably won't come back in here after your next post cause most likely will not say anything worthy of my response

Carl Sagan said:
In science it often happens that scientists say, 'You know that's a really good argument; my position is mistaken,' and then they actually change their minds and you never hear that old view from them again. They really do it. It doesn't happen as often as it should, because scientists are human and change is sometimes painful. But it happens every day. I cannot recall the last time something like that happened in politics or religion.
your intelligence is seemingly non-existent, but your next post shall prove or disprove my disposition.
 08-11-2010, 04:38 PM         #60
geovanni.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
25 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
124 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
63 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy