Aug 10 - Stephen Hawking: Mankind Must Move To Outer Space Within A Century

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
93 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
65 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
109 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #21
Bkjj11 3546 heat pts3546
space
space
$92,321 | Props total: 69873 69873
Blah blah blah don't care.

Earth has faced many triumphs and the human race and we still here.

Where is south park when u need em to clown this guy
 7 years ago '04        #22
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,074 | Props total: 4420 4420
 A.O.™ said:
Hence why human life ends with death its why we have so many natural disasters.. the earth takes care of the population, the earth takes care of our resources... Talking about building space stations.. and what happens when the space stations get over crowded?..

Too much Star Trek for you buddy.. come back to reality.

You people believe in the impossible, and struggle with reality.
dear lord you are stupid

if people had your mentality we still be living in caves and chucking spears animals

everything in your life was based on someone coming up with and then building upon a current idea

the natural progression of space flight combining with the bio domes of the 90s is colonization of other planets will it happen in the near future yes in our lifetime probably not but for our grand kids more than likely
 7 years ago '07        #23
Bkjj11 3546 heat pts3546
space
space
$92,321 | Props total: 69873 69873
 xeduran said:
What the heck are you talking about? You do realize that this planet is becoming overpopulated and that resources are diminishing as well? The Human race will die if we stay on this planet. The only chance humans have to survive long term is to push space travel as much as possible. All the technology we have, and we still cannot leave our own solar system in a timely manner. We are the equivalent of being stranded on an island somewhere with no communication with the outside world and no way to leave the island.

But we do not care about space because it is useless to us... We f!ght amongst ourselves and cannot think about doing anything for the greater good of us all. We still actually believe that there are different "races" among humans.
and you think going to space is going to solve humanity problems? We can't even live together on one planet let alone working together to find a new home. f**k outta here, 100 years? n*gga plz, im not gonna be alive then for a fact.

The human race, like any other animal, will become extinct, so quit b**ching and live your life. Whatever or whoever designed life knows what's next.

Otherwise, actin like whole humanity gonna leave earth one day, u better have no records, health insurance and everything mandatory to be put on a list to leave earth f**kin humans
 7 years ago '05        #24
Freemind 41 heat pts41
space
space
$8,870 | Props total: 4 4
 A.O." said:
Hence why human life ends with death its why we have so many natural disasters.. the earth takes care of the population, the earth takes care of our resources... Talking about building space stations.. and what happens when the space stations get over crowded?..

Too much Star Trek for you buddy.. come back to reality.

You people believe in the impossible, and struggle with reality.
living in space is far from an impossible thing. there are already people that do and thats reality. and if/when we do move some form of large populations to space its not gonna be trailer trash baby makers that have a kid every year. its going to be scientists, and researchers who will understand the fact that you cant reproduce over and over.

you act like there gonna send the general population up there. if we ever need to leave earth to continue living they will only take the best of the best, and leave the rest behind.
 08-11-2010, 09:41 AM         #25
A.O.™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MosDefinition said:
dear lord you are stupid

if people had your mentality we still be living in caves and chucking spears animals

everything in your life was based on someone coming up with and then building upon a current idea

the natural progression of space flight combining with the bio domes of the 90s is colonization of other planets will it happen in the near future yes in our lifetime probably not but for our grand kids more than likely
Colonizing other planets... Good luck with that Captain Kirk...
 08-11-2010, 09:44 AM         #26
A.O.™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bkjj11 said:
and you think going to space is going to solve humanity problems? We can't even live together on one planet let alone working together to find a new home. f**k outta here, 100 years? n*gga plz, im not gonna be alive then for a fact.

The human race, like any other animal, will become extinct, so quit b**ching and live your life. Whatever or whoever designed life knows what's next.

Otherwise, actin like whole humanity gonna leave earth one day, u better have no records, health insurance and everything mandatory to be put on a list to leave earth f**kin humans
Thank you... n*ggas talking about Colonizing other planets.. This is how a NORMAL Person thinks... Not some tard obsessed with Sci-Fi... These idiots probably dont know the Fi in Sci-Fi stands for FICTION...
 7 years ago '04        #27
Shea-bird 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,725 | Props total: 381 381
 A.O.™ said:
Thank you... n*ggas talking about Colonizing other planets.. This is how a NORMAL Person thinks... Not some tard obsessed with Sci-Fi... These idiots probably dont know the Fi in Sci-Fi stands for FICTION...
If some of the most brilliant minds believe it's possible, then I think there's a slim possiblity. You're ruling it out all together and who the f**k are you? You're attacking people's opinions while slandering their optimistic views. Quit being such a f*g all the time. You act like a chick on her period. She always has to be right.
 08-11-2010, 10:03 AM         #28
A.O.™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Shea-bird said:
If some of the most brilliant minds believe it's possible, then I think there's a slim possiblity. You're ruling it out all together and who the f**k are you? You're attacking people's opinions while slandering their optimistic views. Quit being such a f*g all the time. You act like a chick on her period. She always has to be right.
I'm the dude telling you in the year 2100,2200 s**t even the year 3000 there will be another.. Wacko preaching the same bulls**t.. With EVEN Better technology that we might be ABLE to even SMELL whats on Mars from Earth, and WONT s**t happen to the earth... No f**king "Alien Invasion" no "Asteroid threat" no "Lack of Natural Resources"... these are just a bunch of NERDS with to many people listening to them, so in order to NEVER sound WRONG and to save face, they always say... Its going to happen "Not in OUR LIFETIME, but maybe in our Grandchildren's Grandchildrens lifetimes.."
 08-11-2010, 11:00 AM         #29
mixtape mutt  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:budden:

Next time you turn on your computer, iPhone or whatever toys you play with...remember a scientist was behind that. Those nerds gave us TV, XBox's, computers, airliners, all that dope s**t. You so anti-science b, it's hilarious. f**king caveman s**t.

You can barely understand why any of this is even possible, let alone your own religion I'm betting.
 7 years ago '04        #30
Shea-bird 5 heat pts
space
space
 mixtape mutt said:
:budden:

Next time you turn on your computer, iPhone or whatever toys you play with...remember a scientist was behind that. Those nerds gave us TV, XBox's, computers, airliners, all that dope s**t. You so anti-science b, it's hilarious. f**king caveman s**t.

You can barely understand why any of this is even possible, let alone your own religion I'm betting.
A.O. Said:
and WONT s**t happen to the earth... No f**king "Alien Invasion" no "Asteroid threat" no "Lack of Natural Resources"...
Not to mention, he's arguing that finite resources will never run out. I gave up after that. If he's arguing against that fact, forget it.
 08-11-2010, 11:12 AM         #31
2D....  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yesterday - Stephen Hawking: Mankind Must Move To Outer Space Within A Century by Boyce Codd 30 comments
Today - New Superbugs Spreading From South Asia by LightsOut 4 comments
interesting...
 7 years ago '07        #32
young moolah 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,338 | Props total: 380 380
 Shea-bird said:
A.O. Said:

Not to mention, he's arguing that finite resources will never run out. I gave up after that. If he's arguing against that fact, forget it.

lmao that dude is an idiot. some of these clowns should stick to posting in the hip hop section.
 08-11-2010, 01:21 PM         #33
A.O.™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Shea-bird said:
A.O. Said:

So why haven't they run out already, its 2000 years right? Ya believe all that propaganda they feed you... damn ya a bunch of tools...

What happened with all this "Running out of OIL" crap? Remember we had to pay X amount just 2-3 years ago, because we was running out.. What happened to that? Oh yea thats right, "They found a new magical thousand hidden barrels of oil now" again.. GOD TAKES CARE OF HIS CHILDREN...

Ya I bet everybody in they mama is driving HYBRIDS, and yea HYBRIDS dont use gas too..

Gimme a f**king break..
 7 years ago '05        #34
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7083 7083
 WasabiTuna said:
if this guy is so smart why doesnt he create something to cure him and make him an actual human instead of a robot. what he said could of been said from just watching a movie.

"dont trust aliens they might be mean and have laser guns"
You are a f**king idiot. Probably still a teenager, though, so i'll give you a pass. Either way, you are a f**king idiot.
 7 years ago '05        #35
space
space
 A.O.™ said:
Believing humans are going to leave earth for the race to survive... I swear 90% you are f**king morons... No wonder for Y2K half you idiots had your houses stacked with can goods, pulled all your money out your account.. ITS ALL PROPAGANDA!!
You are one of the biggest idiots on Boxden, plain and simple. If you do not think at some point we are expanding to other planets you are simply a moron.
 7 years ago '05        #36
space
space
 A.O.™ said:
I'm the dude telling you in the year 2100,2200 s**t even the year 3000 there will be another.. Wacko preaching the same bulls**t.. With EVEN Better technology that we might be ABLE to even SMELL whats on Mars from Earth, and WONT s**t happen to the earth... No f**king "Alien Invasion" no "Asteroid threat" no "Lack of Natural Resources"... these are just a bunch of NERDS with to many people listening to them, so in order to NEVER sound WRONG and to save face, they always say... Its going to happen "Not in OUR LIFETIME, but maybe in our Grandchildren's Grandchildrens lifetimes.."
....you baffle me with your stupidity.

If you think by the year 3 f**king THOUSAND that we will not have mastered space travel you are a f**king IDIOT. Wow, you must be young as f**k, seriously. They say that for anyone born in the late 80's/early 90's (87 here) by the time we die 99 percent of all scientific discoveries in the history of man will have been made in our lifetime. That is how fast science and technology are progressing right now. We are living in an epic time where new discoveries are being made on a day to day basis.

I'm a huge skeptic, i'm not some gullible child, but looking at it logically our next logical step in evolution as a civilization is to expand into outer space. You sound like a religious guy judging by a few of your posts so if you honestly believe in a f**king GOD (f**king laughable) and you think that an imaginary figure in the sky is more believable than humans expanding into outer space you are a true moron.
 7 years ago '05        #37
space
space
 A.O.™ said:
So why haven't they run out already, its 2000 years right? Ya believe all that propaganda they feed you... damn ya a bunch of tools...

What happened with all this "Running out of OIL" crap? Remember we had to pay X amount just 2-3 years ago, because we was running out.. What happened to that? Oh yea thats right, "They found a new magical thousand hidden barrels of oil now" again.. GOD TAKES CARE OF HIS CHILDREN...

Ya I bet everybody in they mama is driving HYBRIDS, and yea HYBRIDS dont use gas too..

Gimme a f**king break..

Yep, knew you were a religious fool. People like you are laughable. I don't have a problem with religious people in general (Even though I disagree with their beliefs), but people like you who have that way of thinking of "Oh, God will make it better. Don't worry, God is looking out for us" are pathetic. Instead of trying to fix a problem yourself, you pray every night that some imaginary figure fixes it for you. Pathetic....
 7 years ago '04        #38
Shea-bird 5 heat pts
space
space
 A.O.™ said:

Gimme a f**king break..
Oil has been around for centuries, but has only been used in modern society. They're off-shore drilling because it's becoming increasingly difficult to find. I don't believe all propaganda and why would alternative and cleaner energy sources like hybrids be propoaganda anyway? You don't make much sense.
 08-11-2010, 02:36 PM         #39
A.O.™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Reppindaburghh said:
You are one of the biggest idiots on Boxden, plain and simple. If you do not think at some point we are expanding to other planets you are simply a moron.
I love how everybody who doesn't agree with your beliefs is a idiot, i shouldn't even respond to a person who believes everybody tells em.. You think we gonna travel to other planets to get resources... ok.. How do you think we are going to survive on another planet, do you know what kind of air is out there? idiot...

Shea-bird said:
Oil has been around for centuries, but has only been used in modern society. They're off-shore drilling because it's becoming increasingly difficult to find. I don't believe all propaganda and why would alternative and cleaner energy sources like hybrids be propoaganda anyway? You don't make much sense.
Yea real hard to find, yet we got Oil fields here in the US, Saudi Arabia, pretty much in every f**king country.. The only difference is how we import/export the oil and the price we pay.. Thats all, its nothing running out or running short... Trust me on that.. And no I dont work on a oil field but its just s**t I know.

Reppindaburghh said:
Yep, knew you were a religious fool. People like you are laughable. I don't have a problem with religious people in general (Even though I disagree with their beliefs), but people like you who have that way of thinking of "Oh, God will make it better. Don't worry, God is looking out for us" are pathetic. Instead of trying to fix a problem yourself, you pray every night that some imaginary figure fixes it for you. Pathetic....
I'm not a religious freak, I believe in God, big difference in the two. What problem is there to fix exactly you f**king moron? You talking about a planet that is what? 85% water, and the idiot scientist wanted to go drill on the moon for water? REALLY? Your a idiot if you think Earths problems cant be fixed on EARTH.

Reppindaburghh said:
....you baffle me with your stupidity.

If you think by the year 3 f**king THOUSAND that we will not have mastered space travel you are a f**king IDIOT. Wow, you must be young as f**k, seriously. They say that for anyone born in the late 80's/early 90's (87 here) by the time we die 99 percent of all scientific discoveries in the history of man will have been made in our lifetime. That is how fast science and technology are progressing right now. We are living in an epic time where new discoveries are being made on a day to day basis.

I'm a huge skeptic, i'm not some gullible child, but looking at it logically our next logical step in evolution as a civilization is to expand into outer space. You sound like a religious guy judging by a few of your posts so if you honestly believe in a f**king GOD (f**king laughable) and you think that an imaginary figure in the sky is more believable than humans expanding into outer space you are a true moron.
Nah your just a gullible idiot that wants to believe that your living in a EPIC time.. Your living in the same position that people 100 years from now are going to believe they are in the most epic period too, moron.. Progress is progress...

What do I care what happens in the year 3000, I dont give a s**t what happens in the year 2100, you know how many years I would have already been dead? You think cause you believe in science your some scholar? or educated for that matter... Your not. You look at the title "scientist" or "PHD" and you think their "OPINIONS" weigh more than a person like mines because they form "theories" on what "they believe is possible".. dumb a.ss... Only difference in their opinions and mines, is you FOLLOW THEIRS BLINDLY because of their title, which makes you a DUMB a.ss because you cant form your own opinion on your own logic with the information in front of you.
 7 years ago '05        #40
space
space
 A.O.™ said:
Nah your just a gullible idiot that wants to believe that your living in a EPIC time.. Your living in the same position that people 100 years from now are going to believe they are in the most epic period too, moron.. Progress is progress...

What do I care what happens in the year 3000, I dont give a s**t what happens in the year 2100, you know how many years I would have already been dead? You think cause you believe in science your some scholar? or educated for that matter... Your not. You look at the title "scientist" or "PHD" and you think their "OPINIONS" weigh more than a person like mines because they form "theories" on what "they believe is possible".. dumb a.ss... Only difference in their opinions and mines, is you FOLLOW THEIRS BLINDLY because of their title, which makes you a DUMB a.ss because you cant form your own opinion on your own logic with the information in front of you.

Yes. The theories and opinions of scientists and physicists is to be held in a higher reguard then that of a regular person who does not study as much in science and physics. You are further proving our point that you are an idiot.

Let me break it down for you. Say you are in a room with 3 people and the superbowl is about to be played. Guy #1 has a gun to your head. You have to pick the winner of the superbowl. If you pick wrong, you are dead. Guy #2 is a regular guy who casually watches sports. Guy #3 is a sports analyst who has been covering sports for 50 years, and specializes in the NFL. Guy #1 says you have 5 seconds to decide who you want to consult with, the other one I will shoot. If you choose neither, I shoot them both. Obviously you would rather talk to Guy #3 because thats his f**king JOB. Obviously he is more equipped to talk about sports then some regular guy. Just like a f**king scientist or physicist is more equipped to talk about science or physics.

You are making a fool of yourself, and everyone in this thread is laughing at you. Pretty much the same as every other thread you post in. But carry on, we'll keep laughing. Can't believe somebody could be as stupid as you are proving to be.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
38 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago