Young Jeezy - Death Before Dishonor (BMF Freestyle) (Dissing ross, now it's on!!)

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
33 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
72 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
103 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
242 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #161
~:Frank White:~ 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,766 | Props total: 136 136
 CaliIsActive said:
Lol @ Ross Stans acting like he super lyrical. Any real nikka know he just another nikka out the south with half azz lyrics

Jeezy spit that real sh1t nikkas can relate too
yeeeaaaaaaaaa (Jeezy VOICE):agreement6::agreement6:
 7 years ago '07        #162
DaKid730 10 heat pts10
space
space
$6,596 | Props total: 677 677
 Showtimegp said:
Damn even Jeezy artist know the deal

[pic - click to view]

Roccett aint been CTE for a minute hater. Why aint you post this tweet

@nick_love Nicc you no was up n*gga I'm from bmf now me and young may had some bad momments but cuzz from da fam! Real talk!

Last edited by DaKid730; 08-09-2010 at 09:22 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #163
dosis 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,008 | Props total: 122 122
what jeezy going say...ABCDEFG?

f**kouttahere, Jeezy can't even f**k with Gucci, how the f**k he's getting with Ross?

gucci hasnt said s**t about Jeezy since Jeezy ate him on 24/23 so what da f**k u talkin about n*gga..if anything gucci got friendly & copped plea cauz he kno he trash and his 5 mins of fame is coming 2 end
 08-09-2010, 09:19 PM         #164
Yellob0y  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #165
dosis 1 heat pts
space
space
yall n*ggaz talkin bout Jeezy dissed Gucci out of nowhere when gucci dat gucci track leaked dissin slick pulla calling him "d!ck Pulla" n s**t and slick was locked up so Jeezy stood up for his n*gga. And Ross just said sum sideways s**t the other day talkin bout Jeezy, when he was gettin interviewed and said "Jeezy know what it is, he got my #" s**t like dat.Ross makes good music but its fake music.

COSIGN!!!!!11
 08-09-2010, 09:22 PM         #166
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
give me Jeezy production, i can make records better than him

Ross is so much a better rapper it's not even funny, i told u i f**k with both fam

it's just a b**ch move from Jeezy, he was just talkin about how he feeling like Meech mane, it wasn't nothing to even to diss about...Jeezy should have just hopped on the remix...that's all

n*gga really took offense to a n*gga showing love and sending a shoutout to his n*gga

that's desperate and acting for attention, that's the only reason i'm ridin for Ross on this one

Jeezy my n*gga...but he wrong
 7 years ago '04        #167
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,486 | Props total: 6067 6067
 dosis said:
what jeezy going say...ABCDEFG?

f**kouttahere, Jeezy can't even f**k with Gucci, how the f**k he's getting with Ross?

gucci hasnt said s**t about Jeezy since Jeezy ate him on 24/23 so what da f**k u talkin about n*gga..if anything gucci got friendly & copped plea cauz he kno he trash and his 5 mins of fame is coming 2 end
GUCCI SAID WHEN THAT SONG FIRST CAME OUT HE WASNT GO RESPOD BRA DOG SO k!ll THAT TRUST ME GUCCI WOULD HAVE DESTROYED HIM LIKE JEEZY GONE DESTROY ROSS
 7 years ago '05        #168
sleezy 
space
space
$5,346 | Props total: 1147 1147
 braided_uppimp said:

Ross is so much a better rapper it's not even funny, i told u i f**k with both fam

it's just a b**ch move from Jeezy, he was just talkin about how he feeling like Meech mane, it wasn't nothing to even to diss about...Jeezy should have just hopped on the remix...that's all

n*gga really took offense to a n*gga showing love and sending a shoutout to his n*gga

that's desperate and acting for attention, that's the only reason i'm ridin for Ross on this one

7 years ago '07        #169
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,349 | Props total: 2065 2065
 castro13 said:
I TOLD YALL....

THE REAL IS BACK.

"how you blowin money fast you don't kno the crew, oh you part of the fam, s**t i never knew"

take heed Ross. you don't want that.
dude ross lyrically slaughters jeezy 10 out of 10 times
 7 years ago '08        #170
Showtimegp 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,550 | Props total: 41 41
 braided_uppimp said:

:agreement6::agreement6:
 7 years ago '07        #171
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,349 | Props total: 2065 2065
 ~:Frank White:~ said:
yeeeaaaaaaaaa (Jeezy VOICE):agreement6::agreement6:
anyone that says jeezy is lyrical needs tobe slapped.
 7 years ago '08        #172
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 Fresh Whyte said:
...Naaa n*gga. You Said Everything I Say Is Bulls**t. So You Tell Me What's Next? You Sitting Here Discrediting My Opinions & Views On What's Going On Like You Know More. So Please Share....You Always In These Threads With Me With The Same Ol "fresh don't know". So Tell Me What I Don't Know.

Like I Said...It Wasn't Beef In My Opinion and This Line...Like Someone Said Yall Will Take Anything & Run With It. So f**kin Be It...

If It Beef....Let It Be,Let It Go Down. I Need Some Entertainment Than Discussing The Same Ol Bulls**t.

But Math,You Let Us Know Whats Jeezy & Ross Next Move Is...You Must Know More,Please Do Share.
nah, lets get this s**t str8 rightnow....i dont s**t on your opinion & views..if anything i do recognize some of them as opinions and views but i s**t on your comments because you put em off like their facts and if i feel need be. imma call your a.ss out on it...if they're your opinions and views then thats cool but dont be on here frontin for these net n*ggas puttin s**t off as factual...

and i dont know whats next cuz im not in them n*ggas heads...

and you are right...we all need some entertainment..

Last edited by supervillain; 08-09-2010 at 09:37 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #173
Blue GM 247 heat pts247
space
space
space
$3,185 | Props total: 2 2
when i click on the mixtape cover it sends me to the rick ross page

7 years ago '04        #174
dosis 1 heat pts
space
space
GUCCI SAID WHEN THAT SONG FIRST CAME OUT HE WASNT GO RESPOD BRA DOG SO k!ll THAT TRUST ME GUCCI WOULD HAVE DESTROYED HIM LIKE JEEZY GONE DESTROY ROSS

lmao!!!!!!!!!ok bruh keep thinking dat....gucci & ross both been d!ck ryding Jeezy since da jump..how da f**k he gon destroy a n*gga he always wanna 2 be/replicate
 7 years ago '05        #175
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 Blue GM said:

Oh s**t these n*ggaz aint really bout to take it there? I dont believe this s**t.
 7 years ago '10        #176
Blue GM 247 heat pts247
space
space
space
$3,185 | Props total: 2 2
i saw that s**t since the song dropped ... i forgot to post it in here lol ^
 7 years ago '07        #177
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
n*ggas in here fronting on Jeezy. The same muf**kas that used to d!ckride him. Fickle a.ss n*ggas. F*ck it rap is built on competition. Call a n*gga out if you feel the need to. Ross "supposed" to be a thorough n*gga so let's see what happens.
 7 years ago '07        #178
Donaldsjuan 
space
space
$1,880 | Props total: 117 117
 Blue GM said:

hahahaha BAWSE!!!
 7 years ago '07        #179
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 Blue GM said:

7 years ago '05        #180
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,451 | Props total: 25145 25145
 Mathematic said:
nah, lets get this s**t str8 rightnow....i dont s**t on your opinion & views..if anything i do recognize some of them as opinions and views but i s**t on your comments because you put em off like their facts and if i feel need be. imma call your a.ss out on it...if they're your opinions and views then thats cool but dont be on here frontin for these net n*ggas puttin s**t off as factual...

and i dont know whats next cuz im not in them n*ggas heads...

and you are right...we all need some entertainment..
...I Don't Sit Here & Say Everything Is Fact. The Pass Agruements Have Been Facts Which I Know & Opinions That I Feel. Like I Said Today...A Track Was Coming Off The Mixtape & Look What Happen. I Guess That Was Fraud But Whatever.

Like I Said...If You Know The Business,Then You Know How This Game Work. With The Past Jeezy Disses,You Know This n*gga State Names & s**t On Who He Is Dissing But This Is Like A "Sneak Diss" That Can Be Said "awww that aint no diss". It Can Go Either Way...

But Like I Said...Let The n*ggas Beef,This Better Than Discussing The Nicki,Lil B,and Other Bulls**t Threads. Plus It Got People Talking...Now Let The Beef Start If Ross Or Triple C Reply Back To That Line.
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
198 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
62 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
165 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy