Young Jeezy - Death Before Dishonor (BMF Freestyle) (Dissing ross, now it's on!!)

most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
114 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
103 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
30 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #121
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 Peterparker said:
lmao@kicking knowledge..n*gga the s**t I stated was simple..and you think thats knowledge..lmaooooooo...just stop it STOP IT..are you joking or being dumb for real..you the type in school when teacher wanted you to read a paragraph you would say no and they would write ya dumb a.ss up to go to tha office for not participating..acting like you aint wanna read but you just couldn't..lol it's sad but funny

what range does Ross have? There both the exact same to me..both rely on production.. Ross just has more features..I aint a fan of either..but atleast Jeezy background more authentic then Ross..except for the fake coke prices Jeezy was shoutin out
You take my words too literal...im joking....your not enlightening anyone by saying the GZA is more lyrical....Im just trying to figure out why is he being referenced to two ignorant rapstyle rappers...thats like referencing phonte to gucci man to make a point that gucci aint lyrical....the personal shots are lame lil n*gga... I made it thru college and I do IT work...You grew up with Ross....YOu know what Triple C's been doing in the streets??

Chief Dee said:
That's exaggerated, no nygga from Atlanta can get it popping in Chicago. But Chicago nyggas can get it popping down there.
and thats real rap....half the n*ggaz in ATL aint even from ATL
 7 years ago '04        #122
toonice12 134 heat pts134
space
space
$3,287 | Props total: 1133 1133
 Peterparker said:
man everbody move to ATL to slang..Atlanta is just a easier place to settle down n get s**t poppin..i'm pretty sure it's more ppl that live in Atlanta that aint from atl
f**k yea.......... I'm with you on that s**t. Every n*gga can be the s**t in there own city, but step f**k out your city and lets see what you about ya dig!!!!! Real n*gga get love everywhere, not just in there city.
 7 years ago '06        #123
jj01 
space
space
$44,963 | Props total: 4685 4685
smh unbelievable how a thread about 2 garbage rappers who have made the same music their whole career can have this much buzz, while real music with substance gets overlooked.
 7 years ago '05        #124
sleezy 
space
space
$5,346 | Props total: 1147 1147
 Peterparker said:
man everbody move to ATL to slang..Atlanta is just a easier place to settle down n get s**t poppin..i'm pretty sure it's more ppl that live in Atlanta that aint from atl
everybody move to atlanta and just take over drug spots...i could neva undastand how atl n*ggas would let other cats move in and take over like big meech aint even from atl and when n.o n*ggas came over they was on a k!llin spree, a stripper told me some n.o cats came and laid the whole club down wtf.... that s**t wouldnt fly in miami tho
 7 years ago '08        #125
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,770 | Props total: 12268 12268
 Maroon_Tiger said:
jeezy is just mad that his buzz for TM103 is dead

Jeezy don't have a buzz shiiit coulda fooled me....when his mixtape drop in a few days n*ggas gon be running to get it like its the first game of the season and Miami playing.

as far as Ross being better than Jeezy lyrically----hell naw

Ross was a.ss to me when he first came out just had a couple hit songs which aint hard to do nowadays....his music been gettin a lot better especially his production but better than Jeezy now you talking that bulls**t.
 08-09-2010, 08:34 PM         #126
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ross got harder beats, lyrics and just make better overall music....jeezy nice but his new s**t sound the same...its boring...ross allways switch it up
 7 years ago '08        #127
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,770 | Props total: 12268 12268
 tupacnasfan said:
This is gonna be a disaster very soon.

Jeezy is the new cuban link.

[pic - click to view]

and jeezy & ross are friends with fat joe.

[pic - click to view]

n*gga I'd luv for Jeezy and Fat Joe to get into it....lyrically Joey don't want it and on some street s**t iono fam that might be a toss up.
 7 years ago '04        #128
Mike T 136 heat pts136
space
space
$12,878 | Props total: 18463 18463
Everybody knws that Ross's image is fabricated he just makes entertaining music. An Jeezy is actually BMF affiliated so this is a one sided argument.
 7 years ago '04        #129
TrueWest_1 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,937 | Props total: 198 198
Both these dudes are trash.

At least Jeezy really f**ked with those dudes. Ross just pretending to be a kingpin.
 7 years ago '08        #130
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 Fresh Whyte said:
....Fraud These Nuts,My n*gga. Like I Said...It Wasn't Beef In My Opinion But n*ggas Have Been Beggin For These Two Two To Beef Since Ross Dropped BMF Track.

Now That Jeezy Jump On The Beat Like Everyone Wanted Him To & Jeezy Pop Off A So Call Shot Off. What's Next? You Tell Me Since You Know It All,My n*gga.

Beef Is Jeezy Vs Gucci....This Here? I Dunno...Maybe I Aint Seeing What You Rap Beef Lovers Is Seeing.
Tell you whats next? n*gga, you TELL us whats next.... im not the one that got all this inside info...n*gga you be in every thread talkin like you really in wit n*ggas and gossipin...and tryin to prove everybody wrong with your bolded font and cap letters...

you said there is no beef but the n*gga jeezy clearly took a shot at ross...you can turn a blind eye, save face or what ever...but the question still stands since you got all the info, n*gga...
 08-09-2010, 08:40 PM         #131
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
now n*ggaz saying ATL > Miami now when it comes to dope

what the f**k??

[video - click to view]

peace to Pimp C
 7 years ago '05        #132
sleezy 
space
space
i know and chill wit jack boys and some trap n*ggas i dont fux wit that though what does that mean tho
 7 years ago '10        #133
ImNotAToy 2 heat pts
space
space
$313 | Props total: 10 10
Well jeezy was affiliated with the real BMF (Black Mafia Fam) and Meech, he probably felt a certain way with ross getting all this attention using there name, when he actually was rolling with big meech and B.M.F in Atlanta, thats were i think that line stems from...

"How you Blowin’ Money Fast? YOU DONT KNOW THE CREW/
OH, YOU PART OF THE FAM? s**t, I NEVER KNEW"
 7 years ago '08        #134
Showtimegp 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,550 | Props total: 41 41
oh s**t torch from ccc going in on jeezy

7 years ago '05        #135
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8

[pic - click to view]

08-09-2010, 08:46 PM         #136
Exhibit BX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #137
sleezy 
space
space
 Showtimegp said:
oh s**t torch from ccc going in on jeezy

dang torch goin in...all were kind of valid points too...i think this would be a great beef on wax f**k dat
 7 years ago '05        #138
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
First of all, Young Jeezy > Rick Ross

Second of all, the only thing ATL has over MIA is more homos. That's it. Nothing else. Fuk out of here.
 7 years ago '08        #139
Showtimegp 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,550 | Props total: 41 41

[pic - click to view]

Oh s**t Kevin Durant knows the deal
 08-09-2010, 08:49 PM         #140
godeejay  OP
space
space
space