Young Jeezy - Death Before Dishonor (BMF Freestyle) (Dissing ross, now it's on!!)

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
104 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
54 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #361
Blue GM 247 heat pts247
space
space
space
$3,185 | Props total: 2 2
 WorldsStrangest said:

[pic - click to view]

ohdamn it's official now ...
 7 years ago '04        #362
kc10785 
space
space
$4,270 | Props total: 170 170
1 point for Jeezy he made a half a.ss song and got the rap world going crazy about it. Got ni66as on the forums defending rappers like they there lawyer. Who gives a fuk about who reals and who's fake cuz have these rap ni66as will get there a.ss whip by the RnB cats that be feature on there album. It's all bout the music, who makes the better music. f**k this half hearted s**t if you going to call a person out on the record put there a.ss on blast this was a diss but barely. Stop arguing bout who really sold drugs cuz yall don't know s**t. All the ni66as I have meet and know that is putting work in these streets aint got no f**king time to be testifying on there self in no damn booth...................Keep it @ the music this hip hop section gossip more then b**ches at the hair salon

Last edited by kc10785; 08-11-2010 at 01:02 AM..
 08-11-2010, 01:12 AM         #363
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kc10785 said:
1 point for Jeezy he made a half a.ss song and got the rap world going crazy about it. Got ni66as on the forums defending rappers like they there lawyer. Who gives a fuk about who reals and who's fake cuz have these rap ni66as will get there a.ss whip by the RnB cats that be feature on there album. It's all bout the music, who makes the better music. f**k this half hearted s**t if you going to call a person out on the record put there a.ss on blast this was a diss but barely. Stop arguing bout who really sold drugs cuz yall don't know s**t. All the ni66as I have meet and know that is putting work in these streets aint got no f**king time to be testifying on there self in no damn booth...................Keep it @ the music this hip hop section gossip more then b**ches at the hair salon
real talk, at the end of the day, we shouldn't give a f**k...but damn that MC Hammer track knockin the f**kin trunk off my whip...that's all that matters
 7 years ago '05        #364
J 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,779 | Props total: 3235 3235
 braided_uppimp said:
i'm not mad, just laughable when u muthaf**kas act like ya'll know everything but no NOTHING about the streets and real gangsta s**t

besides all that, just find it f**kin hilarious that people think Jeezy a better rapper, it's not an opinion it's f**king stupidity
yup yup.......u maddddd
 7 years ago '10        #365
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,179 | Props total: 8249 8249
 Peterparker said:
i'm pretty sure u had ya mouth just as open ready for Ross to drop a load in ya mouth without all that d!ckriden u f**kbois been doing
Now you just proved that you and Dosis have been spending the last two days like this

[pic - click to view]

you're not on CTE payroll
 08-11-2010, 09:54 AM         #366
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jralez said:
yup yup.......u maddddd
why would i be mad about n*ggaz i don't know, i told u 100 times, i listen to both of them...but @ Jeezy being a better RAPPER than Ross....just don't see it

Jeezy production > Ross production
 7 years ago '07        #367
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 Nautilus O said:
The only thing that this thread proved was that Dosis has been sitting at his computer like this all day

[pic - click to view]

08-12-2010, 01:48 AM         #368
WorldsStrangest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"you was supposed to make it hard, this is easy hoe"
 7 years ago '08        #369
outlaw7066 
space
space
space
$676 | Props total: 0 0
jeezy can't even man up about the track so who's fake...jeezy is a salty sucker
 7 years ago '08        #370
outlaw7066 
space
space
space
$676 | Props total: 0 0
jeezy fake,ross fake,jay,z fake most ppl in the game are fake they in it to sell music...but jeezy gonna get his hairline push back more by ross watch for that pus*y shots hes taking and cant even man up up about...he aint untouchable i bet he wont put no money on ross head
 7 years ago '04        #371
Kiss The Stick 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,312 | Props total: 11 11
???why is this **** dissing another???

oh well continue
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
79 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
85 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy