Young Jeezy - Death Before Dishonor (BMF Freestyle) (Dissing ross, now it's on!!)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
98 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
99 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #341
dosis 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,008 | Props total: 122 122
 ceo-of-hucworld said:
Jeezy has nothing going for him right now and needs all sorts of attention. If the dude you use to run with or rep has no issues with Ross' song then why do you clown? Gucci has taken his shine and Ross is making him look more and more irrelevant. @Jeezy
da n*gga just did 2 nationwide tours with 2 of da hottest n*ggaz in game,always goes platinum,gets damn near 100k a show but is irrelevant & doesnt have nuthin going for him right now?????okayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy duc i mean huc

Last edited by dosis; 08-10-2010 at 02:34 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #342
Showtimegp 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,550 | Props total: 41 41
 ceo-of-hucworld said:
Jeezy has nothing going for him right now and needs all sorts of attention. If the dude you use to run with or rep has no issues with Ross' song then why do you clown? Gucci has taken his shine and Ross is making him look more and more irrelevant. @Jeezy
:agreement6:
 7 years ago '08        #343
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 Giuseppe554 said:
i think instead of sayin hallelujah he shoulda been like "Big Meech, Larry Hoover real n*ggas *i salute ya*" song goes hard tho
 7 years ago '08        #344
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 ceo-of-hucworld said:
stop it james.....
 7 years ago '10        #345
Two02x3 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,586 | Props total: 6702 6702
5 years ago, people would have been calling this battle already won in Jeezys favor. Now, in 2010, somehow it's cool to cosign a fake and downplay somebody who calls him out? Wow. Yall are probably the same cats defending Wayne fake banging or kissing dudes.

Ross shouted out BMF like he was really ballin like that. Jeezy took offense and took a little shot. Jeezy can do that because he was really with them with that. IIRC, I never even saw Ross at any of Meechs parties or nothing. Never even heard about him being affialiated. If Busta or Fab were to do this, I bet Jeezy wouldn't have said s**t...

lol@"Jeezy is hating"..on what? They both aren't really doing much as Ross s**t already dropped(and flopped) and Jeezy is trying to build his buzz. Jeezy has had more success...he has no reason to hate.
 7 years ago '04        #346
bigboy70814 
space
space
$1,285 | Props total: 0 0
 Adwerdz said:
"No I don't have a job and you're a b**ch for asking"- BASEDGOD

^^^Funniest shyt I've read today^^^^
 7 years ago '04        #347
dosis 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,008 | Props total: 122 122
 castro13 said:
these n*ggas don't wanna hear that bro.
i know cuz da truth hurts..men lie women lie NUMBERS DONT
 7 years ago '05        #348
J 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,767 | Props total: 3217 3217
 braided_uppimp said:
Ross ain't lyrical, but Young Jeezy is?

lmao you white cracka muthaf**kas on here is pathetic, u white bread, stale pieces of s**t

if Ross a better rapper, then why the f**k would u like Jeezy more...ya'll hating like a muthaf**ka

and listen to Jeezy, but when i do...it's because that beat knockin the f**k trunk off
lol damn n*gga u mad???
 7 years ago '05        #349
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,093 | Props total: 4229 4229
 devilinsider said:
co-sign like a motherf**ker. I live in NC and 102jamz is the worst f**kin radio station of all time. I had to listen to Waka 4 times between 7-10 am...... Trying to have a real conversation about hip hop with "most" southerners ends in Fail.
this random dude popping up trying that "southerners" arguement now....i threw Joeys name out there for the sake that he has a record of catching L's like Ricky, but like Ross, Buddens puts out good music......Ross is average as a lyricist, but he is eye to eye with Jeezy.....Jeezy is trying 2 join the lame-n*gga-who-makes-dope-music-club with all that jealousy

and fukk 102 jamz...i don't listen to that bulls**t
 08-10-2010, 05:22 PM         #350
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jralez said:
lol damn n*gga u mad???
i'm not mad, just laughable when u muthaf**kas act like ya'll know everything but no NOTHING about the streets and real gangsta s**t

besides all that, just find it f**kin hilarious that people think Jeezy a better rapper, it's not an opinion it's f**king stupidity
 7 years ago '04        #351
BobTheBuilder 
space
space
$4,032 | Props total: 217 217
ok well since everybody is saying jeezy got nothing going fopr him lets look at the numbers vs gucci and ross

Young Jeezy

Gucci Mane

Rick Ross

so the point is, is that numbers dont lie n ya boy snow seems to be winning the numbers race
 7 years ago '07        #352
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,621 | Props total: 2469 2469
damn this thread is deep as f**k for no reason..jeezy fell the f**k off..TOD2 was garbo..ross is garbo period, he's never been better than jeezy nor will he ever be..bmf is a hot track, i give the fat a.ss pig credit for that but that's where it ends..as far as rick ross music being hotter than jeezy's? maybe now it is..but histroy goes to show you that in general jeezy>>>ross ..point blank period
 08-10-2010, 07:30 PM         #353
William P  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn, his album is about to drop and he is using Ross to create a buzz. Whether ya like Ross or not, the dude making hot music right now. Out of 9 tracks Jeezy released to our record pool to play, only 2 are hot in the clubs. "All White Everything" is on some nursery rhyme mother goose sh~~! This 50cent antic might help him sell but I doubt it.

7 years ago '08        #354
Showtimegp 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,550 | Props total: 41 41
jeezy writes he own lyrics smh yh right
 7 years ago '06        #355
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,962 | Props total: 44 44
Beef sells albums and Jeezy about to drop his.
Smart man.
 7 years ago '06        #356
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,962 | Props total: 44 44
 BobTheBuilder said:
ok well since everybody is saying jeezy got nothing going fopr him lets look at the numbers vs gucci and ross

Young Jeezy

Gucci Mane

Rick Ross

so the point is, is that numbers dont lie n ya boy snow seems to be winning the numbers race
I wouldnt use Wiki for evidence Wiki has hella false information or inaccurate even misleading.
 08-10-2010, 07:41 PM         #357
William P  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Oh yeah, just gotta say everybody is entitled to an opinion. But just remember, while we get mad over each others opinions, neither Jeezy nor Ross give a F**K about us or what we think. Not opinion, fact.

:foshizzle:
 08-10-2010, 07:43 PM         #358
William P  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cboi3523 said:
Beef sells albums and Jeezy about to drop his.
Smart man.
Dem nigz on the same label. They probably working together, and we on here arguing. Looks like they accomplished the goal to me. Buzz created.
 7 years ago '10        #359
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,159 | Props total: 8183 8183
The only thing that this thread proved was that Dosis has been sitting at his computer like this all day

[pic - click to view]

08-11-2010, 12:18 AM         #360
WorldsStrangest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
55 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
272 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
116 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
48 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
70 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
11 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
28 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
139 comments
2 days ago