Young Jeezy - Death Before Dishonor (BMF Freestyle) (Dissing ross, now it's on!!)

most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
243 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
400 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
15 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-10-2010, 07:33 AM         #281
WorldsStrangest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '08        #282
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,534 | Props total: 17165 17165
REAL>>>>FAKE

it's that's simple you Gusto mark a.ss mothaf**kas
 08-10-2010, 07:45 AM         #283
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said:
REAL>>>>FAKE

it's that's simple you Gusto mark a.ss mothaf**kas
coming from a weirdo with weird fantasies oh s**t
 08-10-2010, 07:57 AM         #284
Stayburnin  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn i didnt think this many n*ggas will be on rick ross's side. after i heard ross was a cop i lost all respect i had for him. but i gotta give him props now cuz i thought that plus 50 goin at him was the end of his career but he just brushed it off and kept making good music.hes not a talented rapper but he does know how to make goodd music.

but now to everyone pickin ross over jeezy and sayin jeezy is goin at him cuz hes jealous. jeezy was tight with the BMF. when a n*gga that didnt even know them makes a single about them made it seem he was affiliated with them in some way when he wasnt and when they were doin big things he was a CO. jeezy wants everyone to know that they dont f**k with ross. ross is hotter now but jeezy has made way better music then ross imo. if you put ross's top 10 songs against jeezys top 10, i dont even think its close. u guys r judgin it on whos hotter now, well you would hope ross is since he has an album out and is all over the place promotin. but lookin at their careers jeezys musics better.
 7 years ago '04        #285
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,086 | Props total: 3883 3883
never understood why people say a nicca track wack then get on the SAME track and rap the SAME way the nicca you said was garbage is rapping. remembers the days when n*ggas really dissed each ... hmm not to long ago we had jigga and nas. takeover vs either.. now n*ggas is lazy how you diss me on my own beat thats lazy.. and then isn't there a thing called statues of limitations and s**t.. n*ggah you can't be saying you affiliated with meech and them NOW.. them folks can STILL come see you.. lol.
 7 years ago '08        #286
outlaw7066 
space
space
space
$676 | Props total: 0 0
I TOLD yall jeezy can't stand for somebody else to do some better then him face it jeezy your bmf song aint being playd at all in clubs all i hear is dat ross bmf song and a whole lotaa GUCIIII..I HEARD GUCCI MANE PUTTING HIS CD OUT THE SAME DAY AS JEEZY.

ROSS EXPOSE JEEZY FOR THE SNITCH HE IS

GOT DAMN HOE/YOU GOT DEM MASSIVE t*ttieS/MIGHT AS WELL ROLL WITH ME/TO MAGIC CITY

HOW YOU BLOWIN MONEY FAST?
YOU DON'T KNOW THE CREW
ARE YOU PART OF THE FAM?
s**t I NEVER YOU
 7 years ago '04        #287
~:Frank White:~ 12 heat pts12
space
space
$1,765 | Props total: 135 135
"u got massive t*tties"...lol
 7 years ago '04        #288
jerzyboy 
space
space
$1,736 | Props total: 8 8
this n*gga just hatin , they cosigned ross on the song and hes just mad

oh yeah 103 coming nothing better to do
 7 years ago '08        #289
outlaw7066 
space
space
space
jeezy was pulling up in big meech rented s**t get that right
 7 years ago '10        #290
sickskillz 
space
space
$258 | Props total: 1 1
 outlaw7066 said:
I TOLD yall jeezy can't stand for somebody else to do some better then him face it jeezy your bmf song aint being playd at all in clubs all i hear is dat ross bmf song and a whole lotaa GUCIIII..I HEARD GUCCI MANE PUTTING HIS CD OUT THE SAME DAY AS JEEZY.

GOT DAMN HOE/YOU GOT DEM MASSIVE t*ttieS/MIGHT AS WELL ROLL WITH ME/TO MAGIC CITY

YOU DON'T KNOW THE CREW
ARE YOU PART OF THE FAM?
s**t I NEVER YOU

outlaw7066 said:
My dude mad salty
 7 years ago '04        #291
dosis 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,008 | Props total: 122 122
 Marvin Hagler said:
real talk what the fucck is up wit yo wack a.ss quote game breh? jus click reply on the post u respondin to

n*gga talkin to himself like Eminem

okayyyyyyyy marvin
 7 years ago '08        #292
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 DrX said:
only ignorant hood n*ggas thats not going nowhere in life care about whos "real".... its about the music and ross music is better then jeezy..im a big jeezy fan but his s**t sound the same
This Jeezy-Ross thing can not be compared to most of the previous cases of "realness" exams we've seen in hiphop. For one, Ross is one of the few rappers that I know of who has been exposed as law enforcement. His case is far worse than the typical fake gangsta rapper who we normally see in hiphop. He's one of the few rappers who has lied more off the mic, than he has on the mic.
 7 years ago '09        #293
HennyHeat 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,394 | Props total: 632 632
 Chief Dee said:
This Jeezy-Ross thing can not be compared to most of the previous cases of "realness" exams we've seen in hiphop. For one, Ross is one of the few rappers that I know of who has been exposed as law enforcement. His case is far worse than the typical fake gangsta rapper who we normally see in hiphop. He's one of the few rappers who has lied more off the mic, than he has on the mic.
For real I don't know if I'm seeing things but are n*gga on here really disrespecting Jeezy and siding with Ross.... I'll bump Jeezy over Ross all day without thinking twice.... People act like Jeezy hasn't had more hits then Ross GTFOH.... Jeezy numbers alll better then Ross..... Jeezy on the mic better then Rosss..... BMF was dope by Ross but it ain't real... Act like Lose My Mind ain't that track... Or Illin... Jeezy bout to drop another banger filled CD... What is going on this n*gga Ross got you all under Hypnosis.... Can't believe the amount of wild comments im reading
 7 years ago '09        #294
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,908 | Props total: 838 838
Thank you jeezy!
 7 years ago '04        #295
dosis 1 heat pts
space
space
 outlaw7066 said:

YOU DON'T KNOW THE CREW
ARE YOU PART OF THE FAM?
s**t I NEVER YOU
they paying for his s**t 2 get played all ova da place.its called paid PROMOTION..ross s**t is more of a club anthem while jeezy's s**t is more of a statement song 2 let n*ggaz know wat time it is plus its not an official single dat isnt getting paid 2 play/promote..u really cant compare the 2.just case its da same name doesnt mean s**t cuz it aint a single plus their on da same label so why would def jam pay 2 promote it..gucci would be an idiot 2 put out his cd da same day cuz he doesnt have a single or video out,it doesnt have any promotion,even if it did he still wouldnt out sell jeezy.gucci most hyped up album with dat wack a.ss spotlight song only sold 100k with alll da promotion/buzz and still couldnt go gold..so now jeezy a snitch cuz he checking a fraud a.ss n*gga claiming sum s**t he dont know s**t about?if anything ross is a snitch 4 putting out dat trilla documentary about REAL n*ggaZ/REAL DOPE BOYS in da hood then talking about trick daddy ol boy 4 snitching on boobie 4 k!lling his older son hollywood(trick daddy brother) like his ol boy was really a street n*gga or wasnt suppose too..trick daddy ol boy aint no street n*gga/neva was he was always a pimp so dat aint gonna make him feel flaw..ross really did dat s**t 2 make trick daddy feel like a b**ch,a son of a snitch,expose him & try 2 take away dat n*gga street cred all because he didnt want n*ggaz 2 know he was really CO and trick was da n*gga dat put ross on & looked out 4 da n*gga but jeezy da snitch...right!!!

Last edited by dosis; 08-10-2010 at 09:23 AM..
 08-10-2010, 09:16 AM         #296
Straight Up  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I love how n*ggas be disssin ross when he doin good then defend him when somebody takes a shot lol yall are trippin fo real, your comments in this thread just proves more n more that hip hop is full of bitter/cynical listeners. I lol'd when i seen n*ggas say ross is more street than jeezy, you guys call this man a cop all day long and now you guys are saying how good of a rapper he is and how he runs s**t bla bla bla.

the reason jeezy dissed him was that he felt ross was reppin bmf hardddd on this track and took it as a threat and disrespect cuz he has no real a.ssociation with them comparable to jeezy,
that being said i think ross coulda reached out to jeezy originally when thinking of doing this song cuz

ross ft jeezy on bmf: classic

but at the end of the day i love both their music
 7 years ago '04        #297
dosis 1 heat pts
space
space
 outlaw7066 said:
u gotta be a retard on crack to think anything big meech had was rented...if big meech s**t was rented then ross s**t must be a loaner/hand me down..jeezy had bread be4 da deal unlike ross & still got more bread than ross now..jeezy gets more money 2 do shows than ross,has done 2 major nationwide tours with jayz & lil wayne, performs in stadium/concerts,goes platinum everytime. ross cant even perform in stadiums in his own city, let alone pack king of diamonds & other strip clubs in his own city, he has never went on tour cuz he cant & nobody wants him. even soulja boy was on da lil wayne tour with jeezy, where da f**k was ross at?da n*gga hasnt even went gold last 2 albums out let alone platinum once but he so lyrical, makes better music,gets cosigns 4rm da biggest names in da game,has dj khalid, diddy & def jam pushing/promoting his s**t..gtfoh
 7 years ago '08        #298
outlaw7066 
space
space
space
Bx we need a paypal bet goin dat gucci mane will out sell jeezy this time around...jeezy ain't it gucci is pass jeezy and gucci is well out there now..Ross didn't say he knew meech he just said I think I'm big meech....all Ross sayin he getting money jeezy really mad his bmf song didn't do well..gucci set jeezy a.ss down
 7 years ago '08        #299
outlaw7066 
space
space
space
For you young a.ss kids on here leaseing a car is like renting a car meech lease alot of cars like most of rappers and rb ppl do..
 7 years ago '04        #300
dosis 1 heat pts
space
space
 Straight Up said:
I love how n*ggas be disssin ross when he doin good then defend him when somebody takes a shot lol yall are trippin fo real, your comments in this thread just proves more n more that hip hop is full of bitter/cynical listeners. I lol'd when i seen n*ggas say ross is more street than jeezy, you guys call this man a cop all day long and now you guys are saying how good of a rapper he is and how he runs s**t bla bla bla.

the reason jeezy dissed him was that he felt ross was reppin bmf hardddd on this track and took it as a threat and disrespect cuz he has no real a.ssociation with them comparable to jeezy,
that being said i think ross coulda reached out to jeezy originally when thinking of doing this song cuz

ross ft jeezy on bmf: classic

but at the end of the day i love both their music
i dont see how it was a threat 2 jeezy cuz ross cant f**k with jeezy or influence fans 2 buy into his hype but i cosign everything else u said cuz ross best bet was 2 snatch jeezy 4 da song (even though i wouldnt be surprised if he asked him 2 get on da song or wanted him 2) or pass da idea down 2 him cuz i doubt jeezy wouldve jumped on da tack with him after hearing wat da f**k ross was spitting..
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
51 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
220 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
64 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy