Young Jeezy - Death Before Dishonor (BMF Freestyle) (Dissing ross, now it's on!!)

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
30 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
88 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick Indian Chick desixchick
13 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #261
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 dosis said:
this isnt a beat you try to diss someone on...Jeezy already lost by getting on this beat

okayyyyyyyyyy genius
The s**t was trash fam and you know it.....Jeezy paying you?? its a weak weak diss record
 7 years ago '10        #262
Blue GM 247 heat pts247
space
space
space
$3,185 | Props total: 2 2
he used to pay Kobe but now he pays lebron ....
 7 years ago '07        #263
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
OMG IM SO DAM TIRED OF HEARIN n*ggaZ SAY HIP HOP IS DOOMED OR DEAD LEAVE THE s**t ALONE UNLESS U YOURSELF IS GONNA CHANGE IT THEN ITS NOT GONNA STAY THE SAME BECAUSE A FEW FANS WANT IT TO,THE s**t GONE CHANGE REGARDLESS,U THINK BEFORE RAP CAME ALONG n*ggaZ IN THE 80'S WAS LIKE DAM THIS s**t GONNA k!ll THE s**t WE LISTNING TO NOW? I MEAN DAM BRA ITS 2011 THERE WILL NEVER BE HIP HOP LIKE IT WAS BEFORE JUS ENJOY THE s**t AND GROW UP AND WAIT TO SEE THE s**t YA KIDS GO LISTEN TO
listen up fam...Im talkin bout the dumb no thought process having responses I've been reading...its like n*ggaz listen to the song and get hypnotized into thinking the s**t is fire cus its made by one of there fav artist...Fukk outta here
 7 years ago '05        #264
dipset kid0221 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 8 8
 Fresh Whyte said:
....I Told n*ggas To Stay Tune For A Track

And It Aint Over....
 Bruce Leeroy said:
So is it beef or not? Because before you were saying that it wasn't.
I remember this s**t from that "Jizzle" thread
 7 years ago '04        #265
dosis 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,008 | Props total: 122 122
The s**t was trash fam and you know it.....Jeezy paying you?? its a weak weak diss record

it was a warning shot far 4rm a diss and nah he aint payin me son
 7 years ago '04        #266
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,461 | Props total: 6048 6048
 BxCastro said:
listen up fam...Im talkin bout the dumb no thought process having responses I've been reading...its like n*ggaz listen to the song and get hypnotized into thinking the s**t is fire cus its made by one of there fav artist...Fukk outta here
DAM U UP NORTH n*ggaZ THE s**t AINT THAT HARD REALLY IF HE WAS GONE DISS THE n*gga HE SHOULD HAVE JUS SAID HIS NAME LIKE A REAL n*gga BUT s**t ALL THIS s**t IS OPIONED BASED POINT BLANK PERIOD AND s**t n*ggaZ GO THINK ITS FIRE SUM n*ggaZ LIKE ME GO THINK HE COULD HAVE CAME HARDER AND n*ggaZ LIKE U WHO GO SAY THAT s**t WAS TRASH
 08-10-2010, 02:00 AM         #267
Dangerously  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
But Jeezy's a fraud too, so who gives a s**t?
 7 years ago '04        #268
dosis 1 heat pts
space
space

okayyyyyyyy [yawn]
 7 years ago '08        #269
Kingbonafyde 
space
space
$275 | Props total: 0 0
i can understand why Jeezy is doing this but ross isnt worth the time or energy Jeezy jus leave the worm alone
 08-10-2010, 02:25 AM         #270
freakbucket  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Ross owns this beat. MANY n*ggas tried to take it...but there hasn't been a rapper yet to deliver the energy that Ross did. Jeezy needed way more lines to even compete...and he may have only had 3 or 4 out of the whole thing. Meech already gave Ross the green light so it's not an issue. Ross might be the biggest drug dealing content rapper that "supposedly" never actual sold drugs...in the history of life....yet in still, many verified former professional dope boys co-sign him....from Clipse to Jay-Z.
 7 years ago '04        #271
dosis 1 heat pts
space
space
Ross owns this beat. MANY n*ggas tried to take it...but there hasn't been a rapper yet to deliver the energy that Ross did. Jeezy needed way more lines to even compete...and he may have only had 3 or 4 out of the whole thing. Meech already gave Ross the green light so it's not an issue. Ross might be the biggest drug dealing content rapper that "supposedly" never actual sold drugs...in the history of life....yet in still, many verified former professional dope boys co-sign him....from Clipse to Jay-Z.

LMAO sure buddy..if dats da case why all those cosigns aint equaling sales (u know gold/platinum plaques) we dont believe u, u need more people..MEN LIL, WOMEN LIE, NUMBERS DONT
 7 years ago '10        #272
Two02x3 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,587 | Props total: 6704 6704
 Fresh Whyte said:
....I Told n*ggas To Stay Tune For A Track

And It Aint Over....
Weren't you in another thread talking about it wasn't beef

Jeezy wasn't f**king with Ross as soon as he dropped "BMF". That's why he leaked his s**t next and dodged all those questions. You know he was dying to drop this one.

Sad thing is I wouldn't be surprised if he still says theres no problems
 7 years ago '05        #273
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
ross does have that hot music rite now no one is f**king with him on that BMF or that M.C Hammer

Last edited by GUNIT-FINEST; 08-10-2010 at 02:49 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #274
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 freakbucket said:
man just cause they on a track with the n*gga dont mean they f**k with him like that.

s**t is call buz making money. And i get what alot of u are saying ross music is the s**t rite now cant even lie. yea he is a fraud but like dude said i aint looking for real life i am just looking for great music. and rite now he making great music thats a fact. I think jeezy is doing this to get his name a little buzz cause dudes cd has been slap back about 5 times he gotta do something
 08-10-2010, 02:55 AM         #275
Marvin Hagler  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dosis said:

okayyyyyyyy [yawn]

real talk what the fucck is up wit yo wack a.ss quote game breh? jus click reply on the post u respondin to

n*gga talkin to himself like Eminem
 7 years ago '10        #276
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,551 | Props total: 195 195
i was expecting a lot more from ross' album. thought it was very average if i'm honest. bmf is the only banger on it.
 7 years ago '04        #277
creep 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,836 | Props total: 70 70
Jeezy :cool-smiley-009:
 08-10-2010, 06:04 AM         #278
guncity2007  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
YA DIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!! :cool-smiley-009:
 7 years ago '05        #279
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 Auron said:
Jeezy was ghost when the FEDS came in on BMF, now he tryin to reclaim it cuz Ross reppin his own set harder than him?
I guess when the FEDS came through he should've made a song screamin his affiliation waving the BMF flag and went to jail too huh?
 08-10-2010, 06:52 AM         #280
tj.iscool  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ash1990 said:
are you serious rick ross will ether young jeezy it's not even funny, btw i like young jeezy music more

both overrated :disdain2:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
84 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
136 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dear Santa, you are a b!tch n!gga. Sincerely yours, the Santa Stalker.
39 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago