Young Jeezy - Death Before Dishonor (BMF Freestyle) (Dissing ross, now it's on!!)

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
75 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
59 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-10-2010, 12:12 AM         #241
T Bonics  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wtr1906 said:
very uncalled for Jeezy... the 50 Cent route will not work

Good Music>>>>>>>>>>> dissing to get a buzz

Exactly

Good music >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> C.O. music
 7 years ago '06        #242
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
space
$5,945 | Props total: 486 486
 7 years ago '10        #243
Deelo Deniroz 20 heat pts20
space
space
$3,848 | Props total: 481 481
s**t suxxx
 7 years ago '09        #244
Auron 2 heat pts
space
space
$663 | Props total: 3 3
Jeezy was ghost when the FEDS came in on BMF, now he tryin to reclaim it cuz Ross reppin his own set harder than him?
 7 years ago '04        #245
BobTheBuilder 
space
space
$4,032 | Props total: 217 217
 Auron said:
Jeezy was ghost when the FEDS came in on BMF, now he tryin to reclaim it cuz Ross reppin his own set harder than him?
this the most retarded s**t ever, did you not read the threads when they first got knocked a n*gga who got knocked said jeezy copped from them a few times yall n*ggas i swear either cant read or dont read
 7 years ago '09        #246
Auron 2 heat pts
space
space
$663 | Props total: 3 3
 BobTheBuilder said:
this the most retarded s**t ever, did you not read the threads when they first got knocked a n*gga who got knocked said jeezy copped from them a few times yall n*ggas i swear either cant read or dont read
Pimp said the same thing
 7 years ago '10        #247
Blue GM 247 heat pts247
space
space
space
$3,185 | Props total: 2 2
Rickys weed carrier going ham on jeezy via Twitter

Twitter.com/TORCHCCC
 08-10-2010, 12:44 AM         #248
Ca$h Out  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What was the point of dissin?
 7 years ago '05        #249
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 ash1990 said:
im not surprised it makes sense the n*gga has no buzz, i'm just saying
 Peterparker said:
yeah that was a shot at ross..he just didn't come out n fully say it

lmao@jeezy being jealous..look i aint a big jeezy fan but yall n*gga jump d!ck to d!ck...yall was on Jeezy d!ck a couple years back..yall was on Wayne d!ck last year..yall was on Drake d!ck last summer.. was on Gucci s**t a couple months ago..now you on Ross s**t

I can't stand mainstream groupies
real s**t ive heard man. yall stay riding one person one day then say they fell of the next

dude is 100 percent on. I dont see how yall can ride with ross when did it become cool to just love fake a.ss rappers.
 7 years ago '10        #250
AriGold 171 heat pts171
space
space
$4,819 | Props total: 2205 2205
You Rick Ross d!ck slurpers better act like ya'll remember when Jeezy was pulling up to the record company in that all black Lambo....BEFORE THE DEAL!!!

n*gga huslted up 2 record deals at the same time. One with Bad Boy and one with Def Jam.
Got the Co-sign from the homey Jay by being the only other hip hop niqqa on tour with him.
Trap Or Die 2 compared to the Albert Anastasia is not even close.
Niqqaz really f**k with Jeezy in the street.
I'm not saying being a CO is a terrible thing but the fact that HE LIED about it makes it 100x worse.

So what Ross can spit, it's not all about that when it comes down to this kind of beef. If this were to pop off it wouldn't be a lyrical beef. This would be some real s**t and I don't know if Ross really wants to take it there. BMF got people in all parts of the country.

Whoever said BMF gets more play than Lose My Mind needs to get out of the f**king house more.

FYI
Regardless if you think 50 loss to Ross or not. The point is, 50 made it to where nobody will ever take this guy serious.

How can ya'll niqqaz ride for another niqqa that's one of the hottest rappers in the game but can't even take care of his seed?
Ya'll niqqaz need to look at yourselves in the mirror cuz.
 7 years ago '06        #251
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 the_malicious said:
I f**k wit jeezy heavy but i dont get this...like whats the point of dissin ross??

Probably dissin him because he's fraudulent and seems to be having an Identity crisis. I mean damn he already done stole a man's name and pretended on wax that he was really living that life style. Now Officer Ricky think he's other real Gangsta's. Sad
 7 years ago '04        #252
BobTheBuilder 
space
space
$4,032 | Props total: 217 217
y exactly would jeezy be jealous of ross?? because i dont think teflon don is that hot is he even approaching gold yet, how many platinum plaques ross got?? seems like everybody just now hopping on ross d!ck and i dunno y, its funny how its a diss but i dont remember him saying anybody names then u got his well whoever this torch character is goin super hard like hes somebody but 99.9 percent of rap fans never heard of this guy i never heard of him till now
 7 years ago '10        #253
Purple326 
space
space
$120 | Props total: 2 2
arent they both from def jam? maybe just getting hype for a soon to be pushed back album
 7 years ago '04        #254
dosis 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,008 | Props total: 122 122
but that being said, idk what you listening to if you're telling me straight up..Jeezy and better rapper than Ross...just don't see it

i respect ur opinion..but on da real when ross 1st came out he was d!ck rydin jeezy hard & still is..he tried 2 make similar songs/do songs wit da same people jeezy did songs wit on tm101,he wanted 2 be respected,recognized/cosigned by real n*ggaz in da game & talk da big dope boy talk just like jeezy..listen 2 port of miami and tell me he wasnt d!ck rydin jeezy..after he realized dat he wasnt going 2 be able 2 keep it wit dat dope boy/real street talk & image he had no choice but 2 switch it up and focus on his craft becuz he knew he was gonna get checked on all dat bogus s**t he be talkin (ex.taking da next n*gga government name & using it as ur rap name,claiming noriega owe him a hundred favors,being down wit da boobie boys,moving major work,neva being a CO,being a hood billionaire,thinking he's scarface,calling himself teflon don in da beginning after John Gotti da REAL TEFLON DON)..Jeezy has been on 3 out of 5 of his albums,it wouldve been 4 out of 5 if jeezy didnt decline to be on deeper than rap..dont 4get jeezy was on dat triple c's album..jeezy has neva featured ross on any of his albums cuz he dont feature fake a.ss n*ggaz on his albums..4rm da jump ross wanna 2 be,wish he was & envied jeezy

Last edited by dosis; 08-10-2010 at 01:25 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #255
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,449 | Props total: 6041 6041
 braided_uppimp said:
that's how i know you mentally f**king challenge....u saying Jeezy going Ross, but Gucci destroyed Jeezy??

lmao...come on man, Ross raps way better, are we listening to the same rappers....are we?
u cant possibly think ross has wordplay?
 08-10-2010, 01:24 AM         #256
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dosis said:
but that being said, idk what you listening to if you're telling me straight up..Jeezy and better rapper than Ross...just don't see it

i respect ur opinion..but on da real when ross 1st came out he was d!ck rydin jeezy hard & still is..he tried 2 make similar songs/do songs wit da same people jeezy did songs wit on tm101,he wanted 2 be respected,recognized/cosigned by real n*ggaz in da game & talk da big dope boy talk just like jeezy..listen 2 port of miami and tell me he wasnt d!ck rydin jeezy..after he realized dat he wasnt going 2 be able 2 keep it wit dat dope boy/real street talk & image he had no choice but 2 switch it up and focus on his craft becuz he knew he was gonna checked on all dat bogus s**t he be talkin (ex.claiming noriega owe him a hundred favors,being down wit da boobie boys,moving major work,neva being a CO,being a hood billionaire,thinking he's scarface,calling himself teflon don in da beginning after John Gotti da REAL TEFLON DON)..Jeezy has been 3 out of 5 of his albums,it wouldve been 4 out of 5 if jeezy didnt decline to be on deeper than rap..dont 4get jeezy was on dat triple c's album..jeezy has neva featured ross on any of his albums cuz he dont feature fake a.ss n*ggaz on his albums..4rm da jump ross wanna 2 be,wish he was & envied jeezy
they music sound nothing alike, Ross make Miami music...straight uptempo, Cool and Dre/Runners and that Miami sound...Push it/Hustlin s**t sounds NOTHING like Jeezy

but Thug Motivation 101 >> everything Ross put out
 7 years ago '07        #257
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
I swear I seen the most retard comments on the past 3 pages.....Hip Hop is doomed if these the goons thats deciding whats hot and whats not...n*ggaz contradicting them selfs...n*ggaz making open statements...back handed compliments...If this is a diss record I dont know what to make of it especially when you have to guess if hes talking about ross or not...the s**t had 4 or 5 hot lines in the entire diss...this isnt a beat you try to diss someone on...Jeezy already lost by getting on this beat
 7 years ago '04        #258
dosis 1 heat pts
space
space
they music sound nothing alike, Ross make Miami music...straight uptempo, Cool and Dre/Runners and that Miami sound...Push it/Hustlin s**t sounds NOTHING like Jeezy

ross hasnt used cool & dre since port of miami/maybe trilla..what miami sound are u talking about??he doesnt have any miami producers on his albums since port of miami,he doesnt feature any underground rappers/up & coming rappers 4rm miami on his albums(billy blue,brisco,ballgreezy or any of those poe boy n*ggaz/slip n slide n*ggaz on his s**t)..atleast trick daddy always gave miami rappers a chance 2 rap on his s**t cuz trick always had n*ggaz on his s**t i never even heard of 4rm miami on there and i live in miami..trick always used miami producers (a real miami sound)/producers dat didnt break his pockets just 4 a beat & it still sounded tight..s**t ross barely puts his own group on his albums..ever since jeezy & other n*ggaz in atl made songs with justice league & all those other producers 4rm da A,dats da only producers ross choose 2 use now..he just did/recorded da entire teflon don cd in atlanta..if dat isnt d!ck ryding & leaving ur city/original then i dont know wat is..if i wanna hear atl producers/an atl sound i'll just buy a rapper 4rm da A,now i gotta listen 2 ross cd and hear da same atl sound too..smh..what ever happened 2 every artist 4rm different states/cities having their own original sound

Last edited by dosis; 08-10-2010 at 01:49 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #259
dosis 1 heat pts
space
space
this isnt a beat you try to diss someone on...Jeezy already lost by getting on this beat

okayyyyyyyyyy genius
 7 years ago '04        #260
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,449 | Props total: 6041 6041
 BxCastro said:
I swear I seen the most retard comments on the past 3 pages.....Hip Hop is doomed if these the goons thats deciding whats hot and whats not...n*ggaz contradicting them selfs...n*ggaz making open statements...back handed compliments...If this is a diss record I dont know what to make of it especially when you have to guess if hes talking about ross or not...the s**t had 4 or 5 hot lines in the entire diss...this isnt a beat you try to diss someone on...Jeezy already lost by getting on this beat
OMG IM SO DAM TIRED OF HEARIN n*ggaZ SAY HIP HOP IS DOOMED OR DEAD LEAVE THE s**t ALONE UNLESS U YOURSELF IS GONNA CHANGE IT THEN ITS NOT GONNA STAY THE SAME BECAUSE A FEW FANS WANT IT TO,THE s**t GONE CHANGE REGARDLESS,U THINK BEFORE RAP CAME ALONG n*ggaZ IN THE 80'S WAS LIKE DAM THIS s**t GONNA k!ll THE s**t WE LISTNING TO NOW? I MEAN DAM BRA ITS 2011 THERE WILL NEVER BE HIP HOP LIKE IT WAS BEFORE JUS ENJOY THE s**t AND GROW UP AND WAIT TO SEE THE s**t YA KIDS GO LISTEN TO
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
153 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago