Young Jeezy - Death Before Dishonor (BMF Freestyle) (Dissing ross, now it's on!!)

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
115 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
55 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
83 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #221
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
that s**t was weak as hell
 7 years ago '10        #222
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 braided_uppimp said:
and who the f**k buys albums right now, except emeinem...thanks to the white boys

only white boys buy cds...nobody white buying Ross cd...and to say Ross tours and shows ain't selling lets me know no, u out your muthaf**kin mind....everybody f**king with Ross now and is siding with him
 08-09-2010, 11:27 PM         #223
Straight Up  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
-Lose My Mind had no buzz
-TOD II had buzz, then flopped when everyone figured out it was garbage.
-Nobody is looking for TM103 anymore.

Here's how TM103 will sound. Think of an average south beat. Synths, 808's, mad bass. Think of a simple hook that has to do with guns or moving drugs. Multiply that by 17-18 tracks. There.

Jeezy was hot when he first came out, but he's just another n*gga now and his lyrics haven't gotten any better. Recession sucked.
honestly dawg thats your opinion,
i disagree with you but not hating on it,
i enjoyed the recession and i look forward to his new album, i've been feeling what hes been putting out this year and i don't think his album will flop
 7 years ago '10        #224
Blue GM 247 heat pts247
space
space
space
$3,185 | Props total: 2 2
lmaooo @ lose my mind having no buzz ^^^^

please log off the Internet
 7 years ago '10        #225
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,154 | Props total: 8140 8140
Ross is a better rapper than Jeezy at the end of the day, if you listen to a lot of ross early stuff he was good and is still has his moments (Maybach Music 3, Freemason, Mafia Music 2),

But Jeezy was a.sscheeks when he came out, but his style has grown on me, but I doubt ross will fire back especially when all he has to say is meech liked it......

"n*ggas gas you to force your hand
Realistically you just a worker and your boss is my man"---Jada
 7 years ago '04        #226
dosis 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,008 | Props total: 122 122
he made a track called the real bmf and they asked him b4 do he got a problem wit ross and he danced around the question when he obviously did have pressure...nobody aint been talkin much about jeezy and all white evrything dont look like its takin off and this seems like a desperate move by jeezy and i aint feelin this move,

him not answering/ignoring a question is dancing around??okayyyyyyyyy....he made da real bmf in reference to his relationship wit big meech, if u listen 2 da song he neva mention ross not once,he just used da same title & called it da real bmf cuz its dealing with DA REAL BMF..da n*gga is affiliated wit bmf so he has da right 2 do dat s**t..if u compare ross 2 singles to jeezy 2 singles, jeezy s**t are better..jeezy kept it street & they were still tight,he used da same formula he always use while ross came out wit super high which is garabage & commercial so he could try 2 increase sells but it didnt work..bmf is tight but da hardest s**t on da song is da beat & it aint ross he shouldve just sent dat song 2 n*gga who really put in work & is about that cuz he aint gonna get recognition 4rm dat s**t, n*ggaz are just gonna listen 2 it..real n*ggaz aint gonna support another grown man d!ck ryder another man (dats why his s**t floppin again), he neva spoke 2 let alone know any of them n*ggaz. if dats da case then any of us should/could make a song about a n*gga who really put in work in our city or any other city and make it hot..why be a follower when u could be a leader

Last edited by dosis; 08-09-2010 at 11:36 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #227
dosis 1 heat pts
space
space
Recession sucked..

da recession was a classic...what da f**k u talkin about
 7 years ago '04        #228
dosis 1 heat pts
space
space
(Maybach Music 3, Freemason, Mafia Music 2)

T.I. & Jadakiss ate ross on dat s**t they had slow da beat down 4 ross just spit and he still failed, freemason is da 1 out of 3/4 songs he finally hung with jayz.
 08-09-2010, 11:41 PM         #229
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jeezy NEVER had a wack album, i bump all his s**t...to say "Lose My Mind" had no buzz, u must been hidin in your room everyday allday, that s**t was heavy in the streets and clubs

i don't give a f**k about who's hotter or ho buzz is bigger, Ross is just a better rapper and it's easy to see Ross lyrics and flow is just superior to my n*gga Jeezys

the only reason i'm ridin with Ross on this beef is because, Ross was shouting out his boss and saluted that n*gga movement, how you wanna beef off that, it's crazy to me
 7 years ago '04        #230
dosis 1 heat pts
space
space
Jeezy stans are in denial. He fell off, deal with it.

@ Recession being a classic.

okay buddy..ur tired of listening 2 ur r.kelly/twista n*gga???4 a n*gga dat dont like ross or jeezy why da f**k are u even in here..oh i know why cause aint s**t popping in ur city except 4 kanye...right!!!!
 7 years ago '06        #231
backtrack 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,764 | Props total: 448 448
 CaliIsActive said:
You just said Lose my Mind had no buzz but its doing better numbers then BMF?

Jeezy was peforming Lose my Mind @ the BET award while Ross was watching from his crib

Lets be real they aint even in the same lane.

Ross got to dress in pink and drop puzzy records to sell and still cant
Ross was definitely at the awards. He performed with Diddy. You're right about Lose My Mind doing better though.
 7 years ago '04        #232
Mike T 136 heat pts136
space
space
$12,867 | Props total: 18437 18437
WHOA...Reccession was fire. IMO Jeezy has gotten better since Trap Or Die. 10/11 tracks on Teflon Don have features Ross needs to learn to carry an album by himself. He makes iight music but he's just an image. I dont have a side I just like Jeeezy better.
 7 years ago '04        #233
dosis 1 heat pts
space
space
the only reason i'm ridin with Ross on this beef is because, Ross was shouting out his boss and saluted that n*gga movement, how you wanna beef off that, it's crazy to me

IT SIMPLE..ross need 2 stop d!ck rydin real n*ggaz/real s**t/real movements he dont have a clue about..u wouldnt like it if u knew a fraud a.ss n*gga in ur hood was d!ck rydin/talkin about n*ggaz dat u rode wit and knew were doing real s**t not 2 mention are doing fed time ova real s**t..ross think he slick..he wanna be a big time drug dealer/street n*gga so bad dat he came out wit a street anthem called bmf

Last edited by dosis; 08-09-2010 at 11:54 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #234
dosis 1 heat pts
space
space
WHOA...Reccession was fire. IMO Jeezy has gotten better since Trap Or Die. 10/11 tracks on Teflon Don have features Ross needs to learn to carry an album by himself. He makes iight music but he's just an image. I dont have a side I just like Jeeezy better.

COSIGN!!!ross is dj khalid 2.0...he snatches da biggest names/hottest rappers 4 da moment in da game 2 feature on his album every time..if ross is so lyrical & so better then why cant he do/carry an album on his own without any big features let alone 2-3 on one song???it aint nuthin/its easy 4 a good/lyrical rapper 2 drop an 16 bars,do 3 verses for 90-95% of an album then we'll see how good he really is

Last edited by dosis; 08-09-2010 at 11:58 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #235
Da Real Talk 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,992 | Props total: 3 3
Keep An Eye Out For Jeezy On That Hard In The Paint
 7 years ago '04        #236
dosis 1 heat pts
space
space
He didnt even get a set for BMF?

Damn thats even worse then watching from home.

Only airtime you get is sharing the stage with dirty money

LMAO...so true
 7 years ago '04        #237
BobTheBuilder 
space
space
$4,032 | Props total: 217 217
ok lets keep it real for a minute jeezy been rappin bout the same s**t since he came out which is good he stayed in his own lane and its working for him loose my mind was goin nuts in the streets and in the clubs which is why he made a remix if no buzz y make a remix anywho rick ross bmf been goin hard in the streets too but thats the only song i hear n*ggas talkin bout and mc hammer and maybach music 3, n*ggas gotta face it ross make a wack album it happens

on billboard.com under rap singles

jeezy is number 6 with loose my mind
rick ross is number 8 with bmf

so chi city was wrong sorry buddy
 7 years ago '04        #238
dosis 1 heat pts
space
space
ok lets keep it real for a minute jeezy been rappin bout the same s**t since he came out which is good he stayed in his own lane and its working for him loose my mind was goin nuts in the streets and in the clubs which is why he made a remix if no buzz y make a remix anywho rick ross bmf been goin hard in the streets too but thats the only song i hear n*ggas talkin bout and mc hammer and maybach music 3, n*ggas gotta face it ross make a wack album it happens

on billboard.com under rap singles

jeezy is number 6 with loose my mind
rick ross is number 8 with bmf

so chi city was wrong sorry buddy

LMAO...BETWEEN ME & U, I THINK DA BOY SLOW
 7 years ago '06        #239
javaughn1000 192 heat pts192
space
space
$2,814 | Props total: 3 3
wait for the Jeezy 50 track coming soon....
 08-10-2010, 12:03 AM         #240
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
people caught on to that BMF song later, that awards Ross and Jeezy performed, what ya'll talkin about?

dosis you right, Ross need to stop d!ckriding alot of them other dudes and just make music like he been makin without f**kin with n*ggaz he have no affiliations with

but that being said, idk what you listening to if you're telling me straight up..Jeezy and better rapper than Ross...just don't see it
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
132 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
27 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
297 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
76 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
51 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
215 comments
1 day ago