Bloods Claim He Stole Their Brakelights Concept

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
141 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
36 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #41
TrueWest_1 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,937 | Props total: 198 198
 ven0m said:
did anyone ever think this is for publicity? try reverse psychology sometimes, it works.
publicity for them, not Game. Having your hood that you rep basically disowning you and dissing you ain't a good look no matter how you try to spin it.
 7 years ago '07        #42
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,617 | Props total: 2460 2460
 Showtimegp said:
i thought game a blood ? they should be cool with it
comon n*gga u can't be that dumb..so u think wayne and birdman really banging too? ...but on some real s**t these n*ggas are being honest, take it from a real n*gga who is born and rasied in california, and still reside in inglewood till this day. I have a lot of bloods and piru homies and i know for a fact game was never GANG BANGING..in the sense where he put in work and really repped his hood like that..BigFASE100 is the sole reason why he ever got a co signing from cedar block ru's and was able to play off that whole piru s**t in the early stages of his career..yeah game has a.ssociated with real piru n*ggas, 4 bent aka billboard who was one of his best homies was a real active cedar block piru, he passed away years ago though..game is a fake a.ss b**ch made n*gga who surrounds himself w/actual piru's to keep up his whole blood image..REAL n*ggas from cedar block will tell you he was never officially from they hood..he just got respect and a pass because of who his brother is..and as far as i know that n*gga got ghost on fase, and the rest of his fam(lil sis who was in this video also)..thats a real b**ch made a.ss n*gga move..how u going to blow up and leave your family behind? only a straight up hoe a.ss slimey n*gga would do some s**t like that..now as far as this whole brakelights concept being stolen i dunno about that, but game is such a grimey individual i wouldn't put it past him..i mean u really can't put anything past a n*gga who blows up and makes millions but hasn't helped his direct family better their lives..as far as real gang banging rappers who gain some buzz or make it in the industry is concerned, the list is very limited..the only PIRU n*gga i can think of really causing some noise as of right now is cte's 211..now that is a real inglewood nhp(neighborhood piru) rapper..hella cool n*gga too

Last edited by Deniro732; 08-09-2010 at 08:02 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #43
Ven0m 12 heat pts12
space
space
$3,948 | Props total: 979 979
 TrueWest_1 said:
publicity for them, not Game. Having your hood that you rep basically disowning you and dissing you ain't a good look no matter how you try to spin it.
holding a magazine with game on it & speaking all bout who.... GAME. c'mon bruh...
 7 years ago '10        #44
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 Deniro732 said:
comon n*gga u can't be that dumb..so u think wayne and birdman really banging too? ...but on some real s**t these n*ggas are being honest, take it from a real n*gga who is born and rasied in california, and still reside in inglewood till this day. I have a lot of bloods and piru homies and i know for a fact game was never GANG BANGING..in the sense where he put in work and really repped his hood like that..BigFASE100 is the sole reason why he ever got a co signing from cedar block ru's and was able to play off that whole piru s**t in the early stages of his career..yeah game has a.ssociated with real piru n*ggas, 4 bent aka billboard who was one of his best homies was a real active cedar block piru, he passed away years ago though..game is a fake a.ss b**ch made n*gga who surrounds himself w/actual piru's to keep up his whole blood image..REAL n*ggas from cedar block will tell you he was never officially from they hood..he just got respect and a pass because of who his brother is..and as far as i know that n*gga got ghost on fase, and the rest of his fam(lil sis who was in this video also)..thats a real b**ch made a.ss n*gga move..how u going to blow up and leave your family behind? only a straight up hoe a.ss slimey n*gga would do some s**t like that..now as far as this whole brakelights concept being stolen i dunno about that, but game is such a grimey individual i wouldn't put it past him..i mean u really can't put anything past a n*gga who blows up and makes millions but hasn't helped his directly family better their lives..as far as real gang banging rappers who gain some buzz or make it in the industry is concerned, the list is very limited..the only PIRU n*gga i can think of really causing some noise as of right now is cte's 211..now that is a real inglewood nhp(neighborhood piru) rapper..hella cool n*gga too
shut the f**k up haters gonna hate :metallicblue:
 08-09-2010, 03:57 PM         #45
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
crabs in a bucket.....no pun intended

yet another reason why the west will not be holding it down any time soon. none of them dude can stand each other, ha
 7 years ago '06        #46
DominicanLou 17 heat pts17
space
space
$7,361 | Props total: 4635 4635
pimps in red uniform
 7 years ago '05        #47
ghost213 31 heat pts31
space
space
$2,520 | Props total: 745 745
Remember when Big Fase 100 got knocked out in Compton for bringing in that G-unit n*gga. Wheres that video?
 7 years ago '04        #48
The Master 2 heat pts
space
space
$411 | Props total: 7 7
Feelin that red shirt wit dem blue jeans.....
 7 years ago '04        #49
deneye 
space
space
$1,439 | Props total: 17 17
 Deniro732 said:
comon n*gga u can't be that dumb..so u think wayne and birdman really banging too? ...but on some real s**t these n*ggas are being honest, take it from a real n*gga who is born and rasied in california, and still reside in inglewood till this day. I have a lot of bloods and piru homies and i know for a fact game was never GANG BANGING..in the sense where he put in work and really repped his hood like that..BigFASE100 is the sole reason why he ever got a co signing from cedar block ru's and was able to play off that whole piru s**t in the early stages of his career..yeah game has a.ssociated with real piru n*ggas, 4 bent aka billboard who was one of his best homies was a real active cedar block piru, he passed away years ago though..game is a fake a.ss b**ch made n*gga who surrounds himself w/actual piru's to keep up his whole blood image..REAL n*ggas from cedar block will tell you he was never officially from they hood..he just got respect and a pass because of who his brother is..and as far as i know that n*gga got ghost on fase, and the rest of his fam(lil sis who was in this video also)..thats a real b**ch made a.ss n*gga move..how u going to blow up and leave your family behind? only a straight up hoe a.ss slimey n*gga would do some s**t like that..now as far as this whole brakelights concept being stolen i dunno about that, but game is such a grimey individual i wouldn't put it past him..i mean u really can't put anything past a n*gga who blows up and makes millions but hasn't helped his directly family better their lives..as far as real gang banging rappers who gain some buzz or make it in the industry is concerned, the list is very limited..the only PIRU n*gga i can think of really causing some noise as of right now is cte's 211..now that is a real inglewood nhp(neighborhood piru) rapper..hella cool n*gga too
s**t homie you forgot about YG hes a paramount n*gga but dude really is from tree top
 7 years ago '06        #50
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,129 | Props total: 42 42
 Deniro732 said:
Who gives a f*ck. If they were really that gangsta, they wouldn't be on camera talking about it. They would be talking to Game, not World Star, if it was that damn serious. I'm a Cali head too. But this bullsh*t is stupid to me.
 7 years ago '07        #51
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
 theking1 said:
shut the f**k up haters gonna hate :metallicblue:
u stfu and get off of game's d!ck u gay a.ss n*gga..i'm just stating facts and u over here saying i'm hating? wdf..this is coming from a game fan too..i liked the documentary and doctors advocate...what u need to do is get the n*gga's d!ck out of ya a.ss because he doesn't give a f**k about u hoe..smh @ a man having such a homo a.ss game avy..u should be disgusted with yaself b**ch

Last edited by Deniro732; 08-09-2010 at 08:01 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #52
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
 deneye said:
s**t homie you forgot about YG hes a paramount n*gga but dude really is from tree top
true.. but yg isn't really active and really banging his s**t like 211
 7 years ago '10        #53
Megastorm 42 heat pts42
space
space
space
$4,378 | Props total: 1246 1246
I'm not excusing the dissin, but that is fucced up to be stilling from someone that's struggling to get in the game, esp. if it's your brother. Game is wrong for that.
 7 years ago '10        #54
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 Deniro732 said:
u stfu and get off of game's d!ck u gay a.ss n*gga..i'm just stating facts and u over here saying i'm hating? wdf..this is coming from a game fan too..i liked the documentary and doctors advocate...what u need to do is get the n*gga's d!ck out of ya a.ss because he doesn't give a f**k about u hoe..smh @ a man having such a homo a.ss game avy..u should be disgusted with yaself b**ch
:hater: at this homo :laughing19:
 08-09-2010, 10:00 PM         #55
CIDF 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
blood gang wack as f**k.. them n*ggas just got number no real niggism
 7 years ago '07        #56
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #57
..:Fame:.. 11 heat pts11 OP
space
space
$6,120 | Props total: 964 964
 CIDF said:
blood gang wack as f**k.. them n*ggas just got number no real niggism

Tha f**k is niggism ?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
163 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy