Brian Pumper paid a female to take a sh't on his face!

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
133 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
180 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-09-2010, 09:01 PM         #161
TampaBay Bucs 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ea$e said:
I'm trying to figure out how him biting another n*ggaz d!ck is getting down played for him paying for a girl to s**t on him....

If this s**t is true, this n*gga grabbed another n*ggaz d!ck in the middle of a shoot...while everyone's f**king.....grabbed the next man's d!ck, OPENED HIS MOUTH, and BIT it.

The n*gga seemed funny style before this alleged s**t, now it's official.
She wasnt talkin bout him biting another mans d!ck. No Homo. That was another n*gga in a separate incident. At least thats what I got out of it. Thats come crazy s**t. n*ggas all getting pus*y and you have enough hate in your heart to do some s**t like that? Wow.

Now for you n*ggas talkin bout getting your a.ss ate... SMH. f**k that s**t. Has nothing to do with having game that s**t is flagrant.
 08-09-2010, 09:01 PM         #162
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chief Dee said:
I bet if you told your friends in highschool that a girl licked your a.ss, they'd laugh you out the school. So I dunno why nyggas are wearing it like a badge on boxden. If you letting anyone lick your a.ss, whether male or female, then you've basically treated your a.ss like an artificial pus*y. You wonder why dudes in prison make other nyggas eat their a.ss? That's why. Yall can keep getting your a.sses licked, but I dont want nothing in my a.ss unless its my own s**t.

Imma up her a.ss falling out if it's okay wit the Boxden commission. I gotta go read the message board rules that I was too lazy to read when I signed up.

:agreement6:
 08-09-2010, 09:06 PM         #163
KhadijaQueen 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

08-09-2010, 10:20 PM         #164
whokid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chief Dee said:
I bet if you told your friends in highschool that a girl licked your a.ss, they'd laugh you out the school. So I dunno why nyggas are wearing it like a badge on boxden. If you letting anyone lick your a.ss, whether male or female, then you've basically treated your a.ss like an artificial pus*y. You wonder why dudes in prison make other nyggas eat their a.ss? That's why. Yall can keep getting your a.sses licked, but I dont want nothing in my a.ss unless its my own s**t.

Imma up her a.ss falling out if it's okay wit the Boxden commission. I gotta go read the message board rules that I was too lazy to read when I signed up.
no, i was the loud mouth n*gga sayin that s**t bomb. then my n*ggaz pull me off to the side like "yo, u for real, im finna try that out..."
 7 years ago '04        #165
Part2 
space
space
$1,796 | Props total: 0 0
Annette Schwarz >>>
 7 years ago '06        #166
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 dragswizz said:
u really wanna see this chick s**t on a man's face??

7 years ago '06        #167
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 Chief Dee said:

7 years ago '04        #168
Ea$e 
space
space
$6,409 | Props total: 424 424
It may not be "gay" by the true definition to let a chick lick your a.ss or shove a dildo in it, but come on.....what type of wholehearted hot blooded heteros3xual male wants his b00ty played with when there's a b**ch laying right there nekkid as hell, waiting to have her entire body played with?

Come on....
 7 years ago '05        #169
TIGER HOODS 12 heat pts12 OP
space
space
$7,042 | Props total: 1 1
 Ea$e said:
It may not be "gay" by the true definition to let a chick lick your a.ss or shove a dildo in it, but come on.....what type of wholehearted hot blooded heteros3xual male wants his b00ty played with when there's a b**ch laying right there nekkid as hell, waiting to have her entire body played with?

Come on....

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #170
onlybuilt1906 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,527 | Props total: 1107 1107
Y'all ol' boring in the bedroom, super hard thug a.ss n*ggas. Getting your a.ss ate is the sh*t, no pun intended.
 08-10-2010, 10:09 AM         #171
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 onlybuilt1906 said:
Y'all ol' boring in the bedroom, super hard thug a.ss n*ggas. Getting your a.ss ate is the sh*t, no pun intended.
b**ch a.ss n*gga....
 7 years ago '04        #172
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,688 | Props total: 529 529
Reason why a lot of you n*ggas be having ya broads cheat on ya... hahaha bunch of conservative fukkers.. still kissing with your eyes open and doing it missionary... better eat pus*y, lick her a.ss(fresh out the shower) pull hair, play with her pus*y when driving etc etc... that's how you keep a chick on your team and also get new ones cause she telling everyone how freaky you are.

P.S I have a stalker on here from HHU, so I expect this post to be reposted on that site.. haahahha
 7 years ago '04        #173
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
All lies to smear B Pumper's Image
 08-10-2010, 11:17 AM         #174
youngbasedkltn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
grow up little boys there is not a thing inherently wrong with this
 7 years ago '07        #175
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 senseispab said:
Yes, unless you just expect me to accept your less than meticulously thought out reconceptualisation of human s3xuality.

Please, go ahead.... I want to here how you'd phrase the argument

[pic - click to view]

08-10-2010, 11:23 AM         #176
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BxCastro said:

[pic - click to view]

you already know....
 7 years ago '09        #177
Teddy Loc 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,062 | Props total: 164 164
 Part2 said:
Annette Schwarz >>>
Yes indeed!!!!
 7 years ago '07        #178
C4daTimeBomb 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,484 | Props total: 339 339
Damn it's a lot of closet homos on here.
 7 years ago '04        #179
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
 C4daTimebomb said:
Damn it's a lot of closet homos on here.
^ here is one right here
 7 years ago '09        #180
kingstown04 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,543 | Props total: 87 87
at some of yall dudes that be havin yall legs behind yall head gettin yall a.ss ate whatever floats yall boat
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
159 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
24 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
116 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden member addressing PORC & trolling accusations
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy