Brian Pumper paid a female to take a sh't on his face!

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
40 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #141
TIGER HOODS 12 heat pts12 OP
space
space
$7,042 | Props total: 1 1
I b**ch puttin a dildo in your a.ss is gay. There doesnt have to be men around for you to be doing some straight up f**got s**t. a dildo is an immitation of a d!ck, so yes that makes you gay.
 7 years ago '04        #142
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,688 | Props total: 530 530
Use to be a manager for a Hip Hop clothing store in the L.A Valley(Chatsworth, Northridge, Granada Hilss, etc) so a lot of pr0n stars would come through and get fitted.. Lexi Cruz, Roxxy Reynolds, Pinky, Nate, Justin and Pumper to name a few would come through... Its a trip to be working behind the counter and look up and see a chick you done seen in a pr0no f**king and she holding hands with a n*gga.. Gotta keep your cool.. dont wanna shoot a chick the "n*ggas skeet in your face for cash" look when they with their man... But yo, that n*gga Nate really be baggin on n*ggas.. He got hot on a lot of n*ggas.. real quick to call them f**gots and fake for wearing fake jewelry.. Oh well...
 08-09-2010, 06:36 PM         #143
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TIGER HOODS said:
I b**ch puttin a dildo in your a.ss is gay. There doesnt have to be men around for you to be doing some straight up f**got s**t. a dildo is an immitation of a d!ck, so yes that makes you gay.
the fact that you had come out and state the obvious only proves how much of a f**got ^^^them 2 dudes are...they really believe in their head that it's a heteros3xual thing to do for a dildo to be shoved up their a.ss just so long as it's a female doing it...
 7 years ago '07        #144
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 TERRANCE CRACK said:
on the topic of disgusting s**t...listen to this nonsense

god damn that n*gga that raised his hand is ashy as f**k...i ain't never seen a n*gga go out in public that ashy...n*gga look like he been flouring chicken up with his elbows

Showtimegp said:
yo the s**t thing is real loool check this video of this girls story

deadddddddddd...i'm starting to believe the pr0n industry is black balling this n*gga...this s**t is too good to be true
 7 years ago '08        #145
senseispab 
space
space
$941 | Props total: 0 0
 Michael_Moore said:
so hold up...you want me to come up with an intelligent response as to why a b**ch inserting a dildo in your a.ss isn't gay?
Yes, unless you just expect me to accept your less than meticulously thought out reconceptualisation of human s3xuality.

Please, go ahead.... I want to here how you'd phrase the argument
 7 years ago '05        #146
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
That's actually gay, putting a dildo resembling a male p*nis in your anal area is quite gay.

Letting a b**ch dominate buy inserting her tongue in your anal area, is gay. Letting a b**ch finger you in your a**hole area is quite gay.
 08-09-2010, 06:50 PM         #147
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Showtimegp said:
yo the s**t thing is real loool check this video of this girls story

wttttttttffffffffffffffffffff
 7 years ago '08        #148
senseispab 
space
space
 JaiMega said:
That's actually gay, putting a dildo resembling a male p*nis in your anal area is quite gay.

Letting a b**ch dominate buy inserting her tongue in your anal area, is gay. Letting a b**ch finger you in your a**hole area is quite gay.
So what would be very gay, and what would be a little bit gay?

Being gay the ain't acts themselves, son, it's about two people of the same s3x being attracted to each other.

Oh, and there's nothing submissive about making a b**ch lick your a.ss..... how does that compute?

German pr0nography would blow your mind into a thousand pieces
 7 years ago '06        #149
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,045 | Props total: 18807 18807
smh @ pr0no n*ggas....all them n*ggas is on some weird s**t most of the time....f**k that idiot...over here getting s**tted on...SMH....yuck n*gga go get you a hepatitis shot ASAP....
 7 years ago '06        #150
Lay 
space
space
$13,302 | Props total: 478 478
 senseispab said:
Yes, unless you just expect me to accept your less than meticulously thought out reconceptualisation of human s3xuality.

Please, go ahead.... I want to here how you'd phrase the argument
Why did you unnecessarily use 'big' words?

Last edited by Lay; 08-09-2010 at 07:28 PM..
 08-09-2010, 07:33 PM         #151
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lay said:

because he feels it'll take away from the gayness of his posts....
 08-09-2010, 07:51 PM         #152
whokid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Gettin ur a.ss licked by a b**ch is the ultimate in psycho-s3x. I've induldged, especially if she a dime...but u n*ggaz don't know, the finer the b**ch, the nastier she is.
 7 years ago '08        #153
senseispab 
space
space
 Lay said:

Why not? Words are fun.
 7 years ago '04        #154
certifiedplaya1 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,364 | Props total: 161 161
 whokid said:
Gettin ur a.ss licked by a b**ch is the ultimate in psycho-s3x. I've induldged, especially if she a dime...but u n*ggaz don't know, the finer the b**ch, the nastier she is.
THIS:agreement6:
 7 years ago '09        #155
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,908 | Props total: 838 838
Pumper failed!
 08-09-2010, 08:08 PM         #156
whokid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Any n*gga who aint tried it has NO GAME to get a b**ch to do it. If u like me, take a s**t then wipe off slightly...indian b**ches go off this lol u young a.ss n*ggaz really f**gots tho, suckin d!ck
 7 years ago '08        #157
senseispab 
space
space
 whokid said:
Any n*gga who aint tried it has NO GAME to get a b**ch to do it. If u like me, take a s**t then wipe off slightly...indian b**ches go off this lol u young a.ss n*ggaz really f**gots tho, suckin d!ck
 7 years ago '05        #158
pele20 3 heat pts
space
space
$923 | Props total: 236 236
I didnt realize anyone cared about male pr0nstars... Had to goole it to figure out who the f**k yall were talkin about...AAANYWAY! On to the next 1...
 7 years ago '08        #159
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
I bet if you told your friends in highschool that a girl licked your a.ss, they'd laugh you out the school. So I dunno why nyggas are wearing it like a badge on boxden. If you letting anyone lick your a.ss, whether male or female, then you've basically treated your a.ss like an artificial pus*y. You wonder why dudes in prison make other nyggas eat their a.ss? That's why. Yall can keep getting your a.sses licked, but I dont want nothing in my a.ss unless its my own s**t.

TIGER HOODS said:
Damn! Where the video?
Imma up her a.ss falling out if it's okay wit the Boxden commission. I gotta go read the message board rules that I was too lazy to read when I signed up.

Last edited by Chief Dee; 08-09-2010 at 08:53 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #160
TIGER HOODS 12 heat pts12 OP
space
space
$7,042 | Props total: 1 1
 Chief Dee said:
Imma up her a.ss falling out if it's okay wit the Boxden commission. I gotta go read the message board rules that I was too lazy to read when I signed up.
You just gotta post it in The Streets section. and put NSFW
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
157 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc