Brian Pumper paid a female to take a sh't on his face!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
70 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
121 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #61
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,241 | Props total: 3578 3578
 whokid said:
Link? But yea, that's some next hit. I had my filipino ex eat some of my s**t tho. She was rollin hard on 2 or 3. His ppls jus jealous. And really, he aint got the talent to overcome these haters on some diss song s**t. Wait til u get a load of me.

:wtf: You serious?
 7 years ago '04        #62
nobody 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,276 | Props total: 1043 1043
DH???? Is this part of the Illuminati too!!!

pr0n dudes beefing, HA.
 7 years ago '07        #63
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
There some true weirdos on here :iough:
 08-09-2010, 09:26 AM         #64
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Knowledgeable said:
I saw a video on this one site where this female said that he asked could he wipe her a.ss after she took a s**t and after she let him do it he started to smell the s**t paper then went and hid it in his pocket This muthaf**ka is beyond nasty.

08-09-2010, 09:31 AM         #65
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 goldstarchoice said:
Pump, you was cool til I heard this. Facepalm.
same here...especially that story homeboy just told about him smellin' the s**t stained toilet paper...I a'int co-signing that dude,even if he is dissin' the camel...
 7 years ago '08        #66
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 ClokWoRk ORaNge said:
it's pumper the same dude who used to bang guys and dudes were passing around that vid saying it was lloyd banks?
That wasnt Brian Pumper.

kweezy95 said:
That n*gga in the video is a straight up hater. Dam, get off that n*gga Brian d!ck. He wanna hoe that every chance he get. Ole pus*y a.ss n*gga, Brian uh whoop his a.ss.
You dont know who this is? This is Nat Turner, one of the most famous black dude pr0nstars. His work in Brazil is legendary. Him and Justin Slayer have manhandled some of the finest b**ches in the industry. He aint hating, hell, he's smashed the same chicks Brian Pumper has. And lol at Lethal Lipps going in on Brian Pumper.

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #67
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
lmao this n*gga nat turnher a fool

no homo but i remember i was watching this flick with him and michelle..i forogt her last name but she bad as f**k..got a tattoo of africa on her a.ss..he started f**king her hard as s**t on some primal animal s**t and then he got up and started walking around and the camera man was like what's wrong with you...that n*gga said "i was thinking about some other s**t and got mad..a n*gga owe money"
strungout gave props

08-09-2010, 09:37 AM         #68
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jmheight1 said:
Really? Trying to expose pr0nstars? They are pr0nSTARS lol am I suppose to have respect for certain types and not others
:lachen001:
 08-09-2010, 09:43 AM         #69
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ea$e said:
I'm trying to figure out how him biting another n*ggaz d!ck is getting down played for him paying for a girl to s**t on him....

If this s**t is true, this n*gga grabbed another n*ggaz d!ck in the middle of a shoot...while everyone's f**king.....grabbed the next man's d!ck, OPENED HIS MOUTH, and BIT it.

The n*gga seemed funny style before this alleged s**t, now it's official.
:lachen001::lachen001: this is some real talk..as disgusting as letting a b**ch s**t on you is munching on another man's d!ck trumps that....

lol at Pumper being the pr0n industry's answer to Mike Tyson....
 08-09-2010, 09:47 AM         #70
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 whokid said:
Link? But yea, that's some next hit. I had my filipino ex eat some of my s**t tho. She was rollin hard on 2 or 3. His ppls jus jealous. And really, he aint got the talent to overcome these haters on some diss song s**t. Wait til u get a load of me.
BX on some next s**t lately...you need Christ bruh.....
 08-09-2010, 09:49 AM         #71
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pistol Peter said:
lmao this n*gga nat turnher a fool

no homo but i remember i was watching this flick with him and michelle..i forogt her last name but she bad as f**k..got a tattoo of africa on her a.ss..he started f**king her hard as s**t on some primal animal s**t and then he got up and started walking around and the camera man was like what's wrong with you...that n*gga said "i was thinking about some other s**t and got mad..a n*gga owe money"
I laughed at that cuz I did that b4 too, gettin to intense and just started thinkin about s**t that made me mad. But Michelle Tucker is who you're talkin about, I believe she's tryna do her youtube thing now.
 08-09-2010, 09:50 AM         #72
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Originally Posted by RamazedAGAIN
that n*gga nate turner>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

i got all his flicks

wow....this thread bringin' out all the closet f*gs....lol at you comparing dudes like they're ball players..let me find out you got these dudes pin up posters in your room & show up at their in-store autograph signing events...
 7 years ago '05        #73
SoReal 
space
space
$650 | Props total: 582 582
Any publicity is some type of publicity, and B.Pumper is a shameless guy and doesn't give a f**k as long as its putting his name out there. The man has to know he's trash at rapping, he has to know the clip he made talk about Savannah was all s**t talk. He's in it to win it. The things people do to get known.
 08-09-2010, 09:59 AM         #74
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chief Dee said:
That wasnt Brian Pumper.

You dont know who this is? This is Nat Turner, one of the most famous black dude pr0nstars. His work in Brazil is legendary. Him and Justin Slayer have manhandled some of the finest b**ches in the industry. He aint hating, hell, he's smashed the same chicks Brian Pumper has. And lol at Lethal Lipps going in on Brian Pumper.

This is what girls I've been dealing with recently have all told me about anal.
 7 years ago '10        #75
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,183 | Props total: 8307 8307
I fukk with the other video with him clowning dude about his silverware but not this one he hating cause he talking about some rumors with a broad tryna put him on blast, he don't need to expose Pumper like that, he does it himself already.

Now all we need is the video of them asking Pumper about getting s**tted on....

"Oh was it shaved?????"
 7 years ago '05        #76
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
 7 years ago '10        #77
gbigham82 
space
space
space
$1,095 | Props total: 1 1
brian pumper is a gay jealous punk, why would his own people do that, u don't see any other pr0n stars talking about one another. yeah the dude is gay, damn and didn't want to pay up, stupid
 7 years ago '10        #78
JETSoverERTHING 171 heat pts171
space
space
$22,593 | Props total: 5679 5679
Or ya pinky ring!
 08-09-2010, 10:54 AM         #79
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
weird s**t
 7 years ago '04        #80
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,435 | Props total: 29682 29682
lol @ this bulls**t yall be into and ol @ dudes praisin that cat b pumper soundin like a fake 50...lol some of yall are more on his d!ck than the pr0n chicks...smh
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
103 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
181 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
vida guerra
82 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Biggie Smalls was Official South Side Compton Crip
61 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
113 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
135 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
76 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
61 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy