NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
50 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
vida guerra
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That Hes Not Their Allege..
145 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #41
omglolwtfbbq 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,241 | Props total: 0 0
 NnAiTnAjSa317 said:
Therapy? THERAPY!? For getting a head job while playing Gears of War? What the f**k. That sounds like therapy to me in its own self, even at 15. I know most kids were already f**king at 15 so let's get real here. That s**t would be like a dream come true.
yea man.. I understand when its a younger dude and people are saying its a great thing for him. With that, I tend to think they're gonna end up f**ked up in the head when they get older.

But at 15...

[clay davis] shiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeet[/clay davis]

These teens prob getting dome while on the Madden, before going shopping with thiss.luts money and coming back for 'a turkey sandwich with just tomato'.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #42
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
lol @ that first pic in the OP
 7 years ago '06        #43
Prince Ace 35 heat pts35
space
space
$15,736 | Props total: 8921 8921
man when i was 11 i was tryina pop my homeboys mom and at 15 i had already lost my virginity so if the milf of the neighborhood hit me up n was lyke "you wanna play some gears with me and after that get sum head" i'd be there with the quickness
 7 years ago '09        #44
klm1015 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,689 | Props total: 189 189
 Aleandrog said:
wtf for? shes already doing all that shiit
i mean really big s**t
 7 years ago '04        #45
sideshow20 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,586 | Props total: 553 553
damn those were some lucky boys....i would beat the s**t out the one who snitched tho...lol
 08-09-2010, 01:54 PM         #46
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

i'm surrounded by mormon soccer moms and this never happened to me as a teen
 08-09-2010, 02:06 PM         #47
X Dot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 08-09-2010, 02:46 PM         #48
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn i never understood why n*ggas be telling on teachers and s**t that they be f**king...

i wouldve thought it was a win-win situation...
 08-09-2010, 02:49 PM         #49
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn i just read she is MARRIED...damn her husband lost...his wife getting bussdown by 2 n*ggas two times younger than him

that gotta k!ll a mans ego and pride
 7 years ago '05        #50
AztekLB 
space
space
$1,148 | Props total: 13 13
i woulda got her pregnant.
 7 years ago '09        #51
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
 cheguevara said:
damn i just read she is MARRIED...damn her husband lost...his wife getting bussdown by 2 n*ggas two times younger than him

that gotta k!ll a mans ego and pride
My 9th grade History teacher left her husband for a student. She had to be in her late 30's. Nothing attractive tho. She was as white as can be, and the student was as Mexican as can be as if it wasn't odd enough in itself. They ended up firing her.
 7 years ago '08        #52
fit2bboss 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,604 | Props total: 1320 1320
man she look good when she was alot younger..i would still smash tho..
 7 years ago '06        #53
kpdawg2006 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,823 | Props total: 191 191
glad my parents didnt snoop thru my s**t....Now the 3 families are gonna b humiliated.....Ur either the kid who got caught f**kin #fail, the husband who had his wife thrashed by 2 15yo kids #fail, the son/daughter of a pedo mom #fail or the mom who destroyed his son s3xual connect #fail .........SMFH
 7 years ago '08        #54
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
space
$10,551 | Props total: 537 537
older women and younger males shouldnt be a crime
the only people who find it disgusting are other females who are just jealous they aint getting d!cked down by some younger c*ck.. pause

08-09-2010, 05:40 PM         #55
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thing is 15 year olds are not stable. id imagine thats the main reason these women get caught. soon as they dont get the newest video game they can send her to jail. not knowing the implications of there actions
 7 years ago '04        #56
efromthev 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,589 | Props total: 440 440
hold up, lemme get this straight

she was buying em dinner, gave em an xbox, and paid for s**t with their own credits cards
AND f**ked em?

give the b**ch a medal, i would love to meet this woman
 7 years ago '07        #57
bcity973 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$432 | Props total: 1 1
lmao dats crazy
 7 years ago '06        #58
Isiah61 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,008 | Props total: 1470 1470
 NnAiTnAjSa317 said:
f**k, I'd have hit for a #8 at Mcdonalds.
Me too, but I'd take them plastic cards & Xbox too.
 08-12-2010, 01:32 AM         #59
yogrotti 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Christine Hubbs lived in an upscale northern California community, was married for 20 years and had three children. But Hubbs led a double life, investigators say, os^icYqlegedly carried on s3xual relations with two teens for nearly two years, beginning when the boys were 13.

The Livermore, Calif., woman, 42, made her first court appearance Monday to face a mountain of charges -- 67 in all -- relating to the alleged relationships. She is accused of having s3x with the boys starting in 2008 everywhere from parking lots to inside her Hummer SUV and fueling the affair with free money, dinners and video games that she gave to the boys.

Hubbs is being held on $4.3 million bail. Her attorney, Jules Bonjour, declined to comment.

Investigators said one of the alleged victims was Hubbs' daughter's ex-boyfriend.

"Well the first victim, she got to know him because he was her daughter's boyfriend and that's how that relationship started," Livermore police captain Scott Trudeau told "Good Morning America."

The charges against her include oral copulation, lewd act on a child and exhibition of lewd material to a minor, according to the San Francisco Examiner newspaper.

The allegations came to light when the mother of one of the boys reportedly found a nud3 picture of Hubbs on the boy's cell phone, according to the San Francisco Chronicle.

Based on that tip, police contacted the boy, after which the second boy -- now 15 -- came forward, Sarsfield said at a news conference last weekend.

"Based off of those two interviews, the Livermore Police Department was able to obtain several search warrants of locations and cell phones, and on those search warrants, as a result of those search warrants, we were able to locate s3xual messages sent from Ms. Hubbs to the 15-year-old boys, including s3xual pictures, nud3 pictures of her ," he added.

Married for nearly 20 years to a successful dentist, Hubbs was known in her upscale community for giving children rides in her SUV.

She was also known to look and dress much younger that a woman of her age would, police said.

"Often times, these things do not come overnight," psychiatrist Charles Sophy, who is not involved in the case, told "Good Morning America."

"There are inappropriate signs you'll see from behavior to the way that she was dressing to maybe the way that she interacts with other children, the need to be around young children."

"He thought it would be cool to get with an older lady, I guess," Taylor Boyd, who is friends with the family of one of the alleged victims, told "Good Morning America."

Psychiatrist Sophy said that adults involved in similar situations often do not see their acts as crimes.

"They see it as a romantic interlude," he said. "They don't see it as a violent crime and oftentimes there is no violence. It is romantic, luring boys with gifts, s3xual stimulation of a young boy who feels empowered and acts on it and oftentimes that's just how it goes on for quite some time until discovered."

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

lol this is the s**t that makes news these days? this s**t happended all the time in my hood
realn*gga s**t, why would you tell?
 7 years ago '10        #60
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
b**ch made n*ggaz snitching and s**t bullets
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
95 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
126 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
82 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
58 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in grisly mauling
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy