(2010) Carson Palmer SUCKS!

most viewed right now
 74
Image(s) inside GUY COMES HOME EARLY TO FIND HISGIRL CHEATING THEN DOES PHOTOSHOOT AS ..
56 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 61
Image(s) inside Fast 9 poster courtesy of Tyrese
61 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 33
Image(s) inside White man blinking meme thread (Hip Hop Edition)
277 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 26
flight overbooked you giving up your seat?
19 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #61
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$30,551 | Props total: 357 357
^ He's just a stan. Don't mind him.
 7 years ago '04        #62
Lester86 
space
avatar space
space
$1,707 | Props total: 4 4
Two elite receivers.. and still can't do s**t.

Cincy ain't real tho (waka flocka voice)
 7 years ago '04        #63
erickonasis 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$22,549 | Props total: 6360 6360
did great on my fantasy team thats all i care about
 7 years ago '07        #64
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2732 2732
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 erickonasis said:
did great on my fantasy team thats all i care about
 7 years ago '12        #65
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$46,825 | Props total: 931 931
 smokeweed101. said:
It was our defense, dude threw at least 6 possible interceptions and got bailed by Ocho. Plus any starter in the league can throw 300 yards on 40+ passes.
350 yards, my bad.

Damn about near about out played Brady who just dumped it off on screens and quick passes all day AND getting like 10 seconds to throw each play..


I wish our O-Line could do that for Carson.
 7 years ago '12        #66
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$46,825 | Props total: 931 931
 Lester86 said:
Two elite receivers.. and still can't do s**t.

Cincy ain't real tho (waka flocka voice)
All starts up front.. I would think you idiots would know that by now.
 09-12-2010, 02:45 PM         #67
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DoMieD said:
350 yards, my bad.

Damn about near about out played Brady who just dumped it off on screens and quick passes all day AND getting like 10 seconds to throw each play..


I wish our O-Line could do that for Carson.
Whatever you need for the moral victory, I knew you wouldn't admit defeat but hey.
 7 years ago '07        #68
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$28,186 | Props total: 240 240
Palmer is decent, not great. He isnt terrible, but at the same time he isnt that good
 7 years ago '12        #69
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$46,825 | Props total: 931 931
 smokeweed101. said:
Whatever you need for the moral victory, I knew you wouldn't admit defeat but hey.
Oh for real?? What happened to Brady last year when the jets had pressure on him andhe couldn't have 10 seconds to throw??
 7 years ago '06        #70
Pyro911 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,181 | Props total: 23 23
Alex Smith sucks, but wats new
 7 years ago '04        #71
birdmanjp 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$425 | Props total: 130 130
hopin palmer picks it up further in the season....for my fantasy team. I scooped him up late hopin he had enough weapons to stack up points in the fantasy league....but for now he's jus a back-up
 7 years ago '04        #72
JaeHood313 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,374 | Props total: 59 59
Domied........alot of positives in that 2nd half. I have a feeling Cincy will run into NE in the playoffs. Bengals were flat out out played by NE offense at first not knowing what to do. lol
to me it besides NE first drive the bengals pretty much beat themselves.......they scored 24 off our turnovers

Bengals 11-5
 09-12-2010, 05:59 PM         #73
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DoMieD said:
Oh for real?? What happened to Brady last year when the jets had pressure on him andhe couldn't have 10 seconds to throw??
So what are you implying, Carson being as good as Brady?

We had Warren out, and Chad outplayed Moss, how could you even sit here and b**ch about this? Our top receiver was coming off an injury and we barely had the ball, we should have scored 50 if anything, best offense in the NFL.


Last edited by smokeweed101.; 09-12-2010 at 06:02 PM..
 09-12-2010, 06:01 PM         #74
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JaeHood313 said:
Domied........alot of positives in that 2nd half. I have a feeling Cincy will run into NE in the playoffs. Bengals were flat out out played by NE offense at first not knowing what to do. lol
to me it besides NE first drive the bengals pretty much beat themselves.......they scored 24 off our turnovers

Bengals 11-5
I was very disappointed with the lack of k!ller instinct and poor play calling, I hope we do see you guys again when we are ready.

We will only get better though, its not our fault you went to Benson when the game was close.
 7 years ago '05        #75
Trill Azz Nigga 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,734 | Props total: 7 7
oh my so true
 7 years ago '12        #76
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$46,825 | Props total: 931 931
 smokeweed101. said:
So what are you implying, Carson being as good as Brady?

We had Warren out, and Chad outplayed Moss, how could you even sit here and b**ch about this? Our top receiver was coming off an injury and we barely had the ball, we should have scored 50 if anything, best offense in the NFL.
Your offense only scored 17 points...


a Pick 6, Kickoff Return, and a fumble inside your 30 lead to the other scores.
 09-12-2010, 06:11 PM         #77
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And we wouldn't have scored had we got the ball back on the pick and kick return offensively?

Stop being a pus*y, you have yet to come off your high horse. We play a s**tty game, give you most of the clock and still lead the league in scoring. Pathetic homer. Your lucky Mayo didn't catch the two wide open picks, or the endzone throw to two Pats defenders.
 7 years ago '12        #78
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$46,825 | Props total: 931 931
keep hyping up Brady throwing screens and quick slants while having 10 seconds to sit there and find a WR when he tries to go down field buddy.


Can't wait to hate on Brady when he doesn't get all day to throw and be an idiot and say he sucks.
 09-12-2010, 06:43 PM         #79
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You are a f**king idiot.
 7 years ago '07        #80
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$28,186 | Props total: 240 240
 DoMieD said:
keep hyping up Brady throwing screens and quick slants while having 10 seconds to sit there and find a WR when he tries to go down field buddy.


Can't wait to hate on Brady when he doesn't get all day to throw and be an idiot and say he sucks.
You cant wait for that? sweet life


and yea Mayo had two picks dropped
..needs to get those
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 25
Apr 22 - Strange New Details Emerge in Bizarre Brazilian Disappearance
68 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside Wendy Williams Is Asstowndid By A Member In Her Audience
102 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside Apr 22 - IT HAPPENED AGAIN AMERICAN AIRLINES FLIGHT ATTENDANT GETS in F..
34 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 8
Marlon Wayans got him another sitcom
105 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside Vin reportedly said he'd beat the Rock's ass for real because he was a ..
173 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside Damn Webbie 50 ain't pay you?
146 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 3
Leaked iPhone 8 Shell Has Rear Fingerprint Scanner And Dual Vertical Camera Se..
23 comments
23 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 3
Image(s) inside My 600 Pound Life aka Eww fat people OD gross :dead:
127 comments
2 days ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy